Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3ds friend codes - add yours

1131415161719»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,300 ✭✭✭HazDanz

Hi all,

Got a 3DS for Christmas and venturing through Animal Crossing. Eager for a few friends on it!

My code is 2165-6600-2978

• Registered Users Posts: 4 CaitAine

Hello! I used to have an account on here way back, but decided to start afresh. :)
    My friend code is 2079-7505-9699.

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭da gamer

Hi guys, add me on 3ds if ye like
    Code is 5258_0194-2359
    Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

5413-0341-9929

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Adventagious

Digging this up from the archives!

I'm 3239-6652-0170 if anyone wants to add me.

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭marizpan

Digging this up from the archives!

I'm 3239-6652-0170 if anyone wants to add me.

I added you.
    Just started my new leaf town

0190-2411-2104

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Withrax

Added Adventagious and marzipan there. My friend code is 2809-8945-8967 if ye want to add me.

Withrax wrote: »
    Added Adventagious and marzipan there. My friend code is 2809-8945-8967 if ye want to add me.

Will do.

Anyone playing Pokemon X by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭GeneticDeviant

He guys add me. My friend code is 2165 9282 6407. Be sure to send me your friend codes so I can add you too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭GeneticDeviant

Ive added everybodies friend code on this last thread page. Add me back folks

Gotcha

Added. Now I just need to visit a town with apples and coconuts

marizpan wrote: »
    Added. Now I just need to visit a town with apples and coconuts

I just got animal crossing a few days ago. My town has apples but i'm not sure how the multiplayer works

Withrax wrote: »
    I just got animal crossing a few days ago. My town has apples but i'm not sure how the multiplayer works

You add my friend code to your ds and if I add yours to mine. Then we can visit each other's town if we have Internet connection. I have lots of fruit if you need any.

My friend code is stated in an earlier post. If you post yours I'll add you

Hey marzipan I think you've added me on 3ds already. I've kinda got an idea of how the multiplayer works. All I have to do is leave the gates open at the train station and people can visit my town.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Rorok

Hi, my codes 2939-0597-5658 and name's Ronan.
    My game collection is limited to just LoZ Ocirina of Time but I plan on getting more games soon

• Registered Users Posts: 18,897 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

My friend code has changed, would appreciate a few people adding me so I can bask in the illusion of popularity
    FC : 3583-2835-7579

Currently playing Animal Crossing, Monster Hunter 4, Fire Emblem Fate and Pocket Football Club but making very little progress in any of them :D

Banjo wrote: »
    My friend code has changed, would appreciate a few people adding me so I can bask in the illusion of popularity
    FC : 3583-2835-7579

Currently playing Animal Crossing, Monster Hunter 4, Fire Emblem Fate and Pocket Football Club but making very little progress in any of them :D

Added Banjo and Cpt Morgan there - I'm playing Animal Crossing and about to start Fantasy life, always picking up new games though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,897 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 AbhoysVoice

Added loads of you there!
    Banjo
    Captain Morgan
    Withrax
    Rorok
    Marizpan
    Genetic
    Adventagious