Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man gives woman oral sex, finds dead kitten in her nawnee...

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭Acacia

Some thread title to wake up to on a Saturday morning :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Acacia wrote: »
    Some thread title to wake up to on a Saturday morning :pac:
    Morning was hours ago! :mad:

****ing waster students...

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

The only positive i see about being this fat is that you dont have to wear pants to hide your fandangly bits

• Closed Accounts Posts: 853 ✭✭✭toexpress

If he is under 30 stone he should just be thankful that it was the kitten and not him ... I'm 11.5 stone if I stood near her I would probably start orbiting her

• Registered Users Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

She is so fat she has smaller fat women orbiting her

:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 853 ✭✭✭toexpress

Here's a question right, and keep in mind I am a queer ok but obviously there would be some "natural" odours in the area yes? And given her size just changing the channel (I'm guessing there is a great deal of this involved in her life) would probably make her sweat like I do on a 5k run so with all of that in mind would her crack not be like a river of sweat and therefore would said boyfriend not have required an industrial pump to get some of the fluid out of there before going in? Or did he just wear a snorkel?

Also how does a beached whale get laid the last time I had jiggy jigs there was snow on the ground!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Thread of the Day delivers! \o/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,388 ✭✭✭gbee

Vomit all over desk, curry n chips

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Viral Vector

Thanks OP!

[gouges eyes]

Advertisement