Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

***MOTORS MEET - Sunday Feb 19th Portlaoise***

18910111214»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,348 ✭✭✭Fiona

Sorry I missed this one:( I was going to be late as her indoors came up with something for me to do before I left...which I'm certain she knew would take so long that it would be too late to get to the meet:mad::mad:
    Day pass only works if I can get out the door without her thinking of some menial task that needs doing.:rolleyes:
    Marlow wrote: »
    And she's got the pants on.

/M

Marlow she keeps his balls in her handbag :D
    yeah....we're married a year and half now though....:P

3.5 years, it gets better honestly...........:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,501 ✭✭✭✭vectra

EPM wrote: »
    I assumed at your age you'd be heading for a 40th anniversary or something :p

Stop will ya.. No wonder me backed is Fcuked :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,223 ✭✭✭Nissan doctor

mrs crilly wrote: »

Wow...My balls have never been mentioned on an internet forum before.....:eek::D

I think anyway:P

3.5 years, it gets better honestly...........:pac:

Obviously not......your banned from going to meets altogether:P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,348 ✭✭✭Fiona

Wow...My balls have never been mentioned on an internet forum before.....:eek::D

I think anyway:P

First time for everything and no comment ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

seems it has started early with you! :) youre definitely shagged! and not in a good way

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,650 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

I secured my day pass two weeks in advance, but didn't commit until the last moment as you never know when an urgent household task will come up.

10 years married and all this year, time flies etc etc

• Registered Users Posts: 14,555 ✭✭✭✭Marlow

That ball park figure might just be about right. And not ballsy enough to just get out and leave for the meet, too. :D

/M

Advertisement