Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NCDL 2011/2012 Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 paulyd87

Wednesday red 11/4/2012 result market bar 7 tonys8 1

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭joeker03

BROCK 4 TAVEYS 4
    ARMS 6 VILLAGE INN 2
    SHERIFF Y. C. 6 PLAYERS LOUNGE 2
    PATRIOTS 7 FASSAGH 1
    GEORGE8S 5 TRINITY S.C. 3
    CUP 26 MAY SHERIFF Y.C.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭webster2009

Village Inn (Jolly Toper) 2 - 6 City Arms
    2 outstanding games 2nite by Alan Mulcahy and Des Sheridan.
    Firstly Alan hit 4 x !00's back to back to win his 1st leg.Went 1-1 against a seasoned international and then produced 100/140/140/97 and took out the 24 on 2nd time of asking
    to make it 2-0 to the Arms.At 5-1 it was 1-1 in the 7th game. Then Des Sheridan produced the darts of the night which i'm sure would not be repeated anywhere in the Leauge 2nite.
    140/140/140/treble 15/double 18. An eleven dart checkout. Great night Great Darts Great Company.

joeker03 wrote: »
    BROCK 4 TAVEYS 4
    ARMS 6 VILLAGE INN 2
    SHERIFF Y. C. 6 PLAYERS LOUNGE 2
    PATRIOTS 7 FASSAGH 1
    GEORGE8S 5 TRINITY S.C. 3
    CUP 26 MAY SHERIFF Y.C.

SHERIFF Y.C 5 PLAYERS LOUNGE 3 (NOT 6/2)

18/4/2012 Wednesday red market bar 7 ctd 1 :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭astimpson

Syls8 (4 - 4 ) Cardiff

Shocking darts from both sides TBH

Ah well thats the way it goes i guess . . .

A point is a point.

Well done both side it could of went either way.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 steomac180

wed red result swiss cottage 4-4 maraices8(finbarrs),great match some super darts could have gone either way but i have to say going down 4-0 againast a team second in d league and coming in back to 4-4 is an great result considering 2 of our best players had lost their match,well do 2 stumpy taken out 125 for a15 darter.

sorry to here the seabank team venue has gone into lidquidation hope they stay in d league good lads some very good throwers on that team wish them well,all from d swiss.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭astimpson

Junior Cup update:

Venue - - The Roundabout pub

Results - - the two teams making it through to the Semi Finals are

Syls 8 & CDT

both teams playing out of the Blue Wednesday League.

Well done to all players involved, great night of darts.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 OCHE BALBOA

WED BLUE 18 APRIL 2012

STONEYS 3 - 5 KEELINGS

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭tumbler

steomac180 wrote: »
    wed red result swiss cottage 4-4 maraices8(finbarrs),great match some super darts could have gone either way but i have to say going down 4-0 againast a team second in d league and coming in back to 4-4 is an great result considering 2 of our best players had lost their match,well do 2 stumpy taken out 125 for a15 darter.
    thought you were stumpy do you go around slapping yourself on the back alot??????????

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Anderson11

Junior Cup update
    Dave's 8 & Village inn
    3 teams out of Wednesday blue now in the semis

who do you think i am ,stumpys on my team the last time i checked we didnot switch

• Registered Users Posts: 36 DodgyDarts

Not that it makes much difference now as its in the semis now but how are the entries recieved for the Junior Cup as my team never even got asked to play in it let alone know it was on last week?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭Lazarus2.0

I'm pretty sure all teams that played the previous season in the junior leagues are automatically invited (i.e. including teams promoted to senior league) . Club secretaries are supposed to confirm acceptance/entry .

That's certainly how it was when I was playing anyway ...

I UNDER STAND WHAT YOUR SAYING BUT OUR CLUB SEC ,DIDNOT EVEN KNOW WHEN IT WAS ON HE SAID HE WASN'T TOLD ANYTHING FROM THE LEAGUE

• Registered Users Posts: 47 gerryfagan501

I UNDER STAND WHAT YOUR SAYING BUT OUR CLUB SEC ,DIDNOT EVEN KNOW WHEN IT WAS ON HE SAID HE WASN'T TOLD ANYTHING FROM THE LEAGUE
    Lads every team sec. from both Wednesday leagues that bothers to come into the league was asked if they wished to play in the junior cup if they didnt ask their own teams when asked then they are not doing there job its always the same every team from both blue and red can play plus the 4 sides that go up if we went and knocked on everyones door and asked if you wanted to play in it some of you would find something else to moan about this is a site for chat about the darts not somewhere you will find out everything thats going on in the NCDL if you want to know anything drop in on a sunday between 12.30 and 2pm we are there 40 odd sundays a year if thats to much hassle use the phone numbers on your fixture sheets we will be only to pleased to help any players

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭tumbler

getting very tight for third in the senior league 3 points between the arms and brock with the brock having a game in hand and at the top 2 points between first and second with them playing each other in the last game of the season plus meeting in the cup final and doubles final should be an interesting end to the season

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭webster2009

City Arms 7 - 1 Trinity
    Great result 2nite over after 5 games, 2 games left to consolidate 3rd spot.If we can reproduce 2nite for the next 2 weeks job done. But we wont count our chickens !!
    Great team effort and great selection.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 thatsbingo

anyone know how the top two got on last nite seems very silent out around dublin 5 and south of the river was there points dropped one wonders

• Advertisement

GEORGE8S 5 SHERIFF Y C 3

Lads every team sec. from both Wednesday leagues that bothers to come into the league was asked if they wished to play in the junior cup if they didnt ask their own teams when asked then they are not doing there job its always the same every team from both blue and red can play plus the 4 sides that go up if we went and knocked on everyones door and asked if you wanted to play in it some of you would find something else to moan about this is a site for chat about the darts not somewhere you will find out everything thats going on in the NCDL if you want to know anything drop in on a sunday between 12.30 and 2pm we are there 40 odd sundays a year if thats to much hassle use the phone numbers on your fixture sheets we will be only to pleased to help any players
    cheers richie told me last nigth he forgot thanks for update his fault hes sacked next yearicon10.giflol

joeker03 wrote: »
    GEORGE8S 5 SHERIFF Y C 3
    sounds like it was tight joe not an easy side to beat some seasoned lads there around a while and a few young lads who can turn it on now and then

cheers richie told me last nigth he forgot thanks for update his fault hes sacked next yearicon10.giflol
    regardsless stephen this is not a place to ask why you were not in the cup you have been in the league a few time with cards you know the story you made the league look like we ask only a few teams next time you want to know something pick up a phone or at least do your home work before you come on here and make a fool of yourself

sounds like it was tight joe not an easy side to beat some seasoned lads there around a while and a few young lads who can turn it on now and then

We got out of jail
    GEORGE8S SHERIFF Y.C.
    (1) D. Corr lost T Walsh won, (2) A.O. Reilly won J. Brazil lost , (3) J. Kelly won T. Murphy lost, (4) J . leahy lost J. kinsella won , (5) B. Reddy won R.G lost (6) M howard won B. Towsin lost (7) T. Kelly lost P. Walsh won (8) F. Kelly won A. Malone lost.

Wednesday red 25/04/2012 market bar beats Swiss cottage 6 2 Swiss only had 6 players doh we won't complain doh another win in the bag 4 us :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Anderson11

C.T.D. 2 - 6 Daves 8'
    Superb game Of darts Daves. 8' only need a single point from the last 2 games to secure the league.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 DodgyDarts

Result Wed Blue 25/4/12

Keelings 2 - 6 Roundabout

Some cracking darts thrown, but experience told in the end. Best of luck in the promotion hunt.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

result.edenmore 2 both 6

• Advertisement

Cud some1 update the Wednesday red league table wen yes no all the results wen yes get a chance tnks league has t be very close now wit only 2 games left of the season

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement