Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Ovranette

• 20-04-2008 11:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I've been taking this pill for over 3 years, not for contraception, I've not had many side effects only dizzyness maybe once a year or not even!
    I had my first time there on Wednesday past, he didn't use a condom, it was sore an he kept withdrawing at my request, he didnt come inside me, been with the guy for about 2 months, this was on my last pill pkt taking week an finish them on Tuesday, with 7 days free starting Wednesday. I fainted this morning coming out of shower, I've never fainted before ever. Has anyone else had this happen to them? I have taken my 3 wk pill packet about the same time each morning, I hope. I'm maybe just over worried but I cant help it!

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,065 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

I know it's the stock answer but it's that way for a reason. Go to your doctor. Any info gleaned here would be personal to the poster, not you.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,937 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

You were very lucky, fainting coming out of the shower can be very dangerous, what with hard tiles, sinks etc to bash your head off, go to the doctor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

It's impossible to say if the fainting had anything to do with being on the pill.

Maybe you're run down, maybe you're stressed, maybe your blood pressure was low, who knows.

If worried, talk to your GP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭b3t4

Op, go to your local family planning clinic or doctor. Explain the fainting and the dizzyness to them and go from there.

A

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,065 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

As the consensus rightfully suggests a trip to your doctor to get your fainting episode looked into and that's the best advice you're going to get, I'm locking this thread.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement