Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hate mail!

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Usually wouldn't bother sending messages, the very odd "fûcking dashboarder" is about the height of it, I don't get many either :o did have 2 scousers roaring abuse at me on Friday night when I started winding them up... Was good craic and they rage quit the 2nd match :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Shane-KornSpace

Just one of the many hate messages I have recieved!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 941 ✭✭✭yomtea98

Just one of the many hate messages I have recieved!

Subtitles please.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Seamus LFC

Got a message from some spanish guy saying "Me va come to la picha". Using google translate this comes up as: I'm going to eat the dick. Whatever you're into I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭locustfurnace

Seamus LFC wrote: »
    Got a message from some spanish guy saying "Me va come to la picha". Using google translate this comes up as: I'm going to eat the dick. Whatever you're into I suppose.

Offers like that don't come to offen... :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭FullRetard

Offers like that don't come to offen... :)
    and a mouths a mouth...

Advertisement