Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any1 ever cacked their pants

• 17-03-2012 10:42am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭

I mean literally, was on a mad session last night and nearly did so this morning, plenty of skids on me jocks as evidence too, fecking cider

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭senorwipesalot

No but I woke up in a pool of piss once.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

Yeah, but I think I was two at the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,538 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

leonidas83 wrote: »
    I mean literally, was on a mad session last night and nearly did so this morning, plenty of skids on me jocks as evidence too, fecking cider

How much does there have to be before you class it 'cacking your pants'?
    Newsflash:
    You've achieved nirvana.......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

used to do it all the time but after i hit the age of about two and got potty trained, it sopped. imagine that

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭leonidas83

How much does there have to be before you class it 'cacking your pants'?
    Newsflash:
    You've achieved nirvana.......

cmon skids and pile of ****e in your pants in your jocks are completely two different things imo, the skids are only really visible cos im wearing white ones

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,538 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

leonidas83 wrote: »
    cmon skids and pile of ****e in your pants in your jocks are completely two different things imo, the skids are only really visible cos im wearing white ones
    It's like buttering your bread, you don't need to sit the block of butter on the bread slice to have it buttered, a scrape of butter is sufficient.

Do you rub your ass crack on furniture to mark your territory too......:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭LETHAL LADY

Its a true sign of hitting rock bottom if you have started to s**t yourself and see nothing wrong with it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭leonidas83

It's like buttering your bread, you don't need to sit the block of butter on the bread slice to have it buttered, a scrape of butter is sufficient.

Do you rub your ass crack on furniture to mark your territory too......:rolleyes:

no but i like to take huge ****es in my mates gaffs and leave skidmarks on the toilet bowl after, that count

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭MickySticks

used to do it all the time but after i hit the age of about two and got potty trained, it sopped. imagine that
    Yeah, the soppy ones are the worst.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

yeah but I was like 6 and got pushed too high on a swing and reacted kindly

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

Another crappy after hours thread :-(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,183 ✭✭✭dvpower

Its a true sign of hitting rock bottom if you have started to s**t yourself and see nothing wrong with it.
    Rock bottom is when you want to have a casual chat about it with strangers on the internet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭44leto

Ghandee wrote: »
    Yeah, but I think I was two at the time.

You really shouldn't have been allowed to drink at that age, unless it was Paddys day.

No I never cacked my pants when drunk, I did when I got the scuts but that is another story,,(Mc Donald cnuts)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 327 ✭✭LimGal

Does sharting count?

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Wear a nappy.

/ thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement