Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

The YooToob thread

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭Saab Ed

• Registered Users Posts: 4,973 ✭✭✭Chris_Heilong

Saab Ed wrote: »

not much of a parody, more like an emulation. You can tell the camera they used wasnt cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

Not quite, I was hatched a year later:P

All the cool kids were... :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,223 ✭✭✭Nissan doctor

Jimdagym wrote: »
    All the cool kids were... :cool:

All the cool kids must have lived in Balbriggan too:P

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

NeoVVL with a turbo, in a 180sx.
    This is pretty close to perfect for me.

• Advertisement

CianRyan wrote: »
    NeoVVL with a turbo, in a 180sx.
    This is pretty close to perfect for me.

I wouldn't mind one of the JDM primera's with that engine.....major wolf in sheep's clothing especially with some tuning work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

Mr Magners wrote: »
    mxr2tvKKYt8&feature

Stolen from CVP&L

I'll see your deer and raise you a horse

I wouldn't mind one of the JDM primera's with that engine.....major wolf in sheep's clothing especially with some tuning work.

If they weren't so ugly I'd agree. I'm all for sleepers, but handsom sleepers.

I'd rather throw the engine in my Almera. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭glynf

Great idea & makes me smile:)

And the sequel on Vimeo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭mb1725

Mercedes-Benz advertising dept were very happy with this ad:

until BMW came up with this:

:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Wetbench4

Wetbench4 wrote: »

I feel sorry for the horses, f++kin scumbags should not be let have a goldfish. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,973 ✭✭✭Chris_Heilong

There is alot of animal themed videos on this page, hopfully there wont be too many more, poor yokes

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,635 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

Wetbench4 wrote: »

Great. Just Great.
    Their "laws and customs" must be respected because they're an "ethnic minority" and we must let them do whatever they want.
    But when it comes to our laws and customs they stick two fingers up.
    So when it comes to taxes, public order, etc... they simply think our rules do not apply.
    Until it comes to claiming benefits, housing, etc...
    Then we're good enough to cough up. And clean up their crap.
    Not all of them are like this. Only about 90% of them.:mad:

It just goes to show they don't give a fcuk, only see us as targets to be exploited and I don't much care for animal abuse either.
    Fine by me when they beat each other to mush in bare knuckle boxing, go right ahead, but leave the horses out of this. And who pays if there is a pileup, like it nearly happened a few times in this video?
    I only hope the horse survives and the jockey ends up under an 18 wheeler and they have to scrape him out for 3 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭mb1725

^ I was watching out for the speed camera van! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

Why i oughta!!!

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Not entirely sure what goes on here

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

^^^^
    It's another sudden unintended acceleration claim

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

What the actual fuk!? eh oi ohhh awaiahh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

biko wrote: »
    Not entirely sure what goes on here

AM on the 6th ring road Apsan Daegu Year at the 2009 Hyundai Sonata (YF) and the driver 60 A Mr. Malden (former teacher) to accelerate the car suddenly became the center line to avoid a conflict came running over cars, such as avoiding yeomiteo about 15 seconds of 300 staged a fight.

Vehicle is being accelerated jikgamhan A quick steering as he stood at the crosswalk, crossing with car in front of all citizens awesome escapes into the atmosphere jeongchahae speed signal was not diminished ssantamo the aft of the vehicle the offender. Following the vehicle ahead ssantamo batchin aft slide off seven-car pileup occurred. A driver in an accident, Mr. YF Sonata songarakppyeo fractured ribs and was riding in the car were injured, and his wife, B-wave, such as fever and serious injury in lumbar total of 17 wins if people wore two.

Stop the vehicle at the time of collision Hyundai Sonata YF state accelerate to 130km per hour within about 15 yeocho dwaeteumyeo in this process as it learned of the black box.

Wed police station officials entrust the investigation of this incident the other hand, results determine whether or not the negligence of the operator plans. Police also found geupbaljinyirago problems caused by the vehicle unless the driver, Mr. A said that the perpetrators of all these accidents. And a police officer in charge of the case "vehicle defect cases is not recognized due to the geupbaljineuro investigation shall be deemed a long time consuming," he said.

Family said that "due to the vehicle geupbaljinyi more clear, and this car maker Hyundai, but the staff contact listed on the scene, let alone to have an appointment the next day, saying the meeting had even hesitate," he burst out with anger. And typically the brake and accelerator pedals to confuse the possibility that the filing is easy, but the driver for more than 30 years of driving experience, and this vehicle is accelerated at least 15 seconds long hours the driver continues to believe that can not be a point, to the scene Skid marks (tire marks), and for a long drive that resulted out of the vehicle rather than negligence is claimed to be broken.

Thus, officials at the time of the family who was passing through a neighborhood store near another vehicle or CCTV, the black night, etc. thinking that operates the brake and there is a video of the scene reported, Daegu Nambu Police urged to give it to the heads up
    Translated from Korean.

So there you have it, geupbaljinyi !

TL;DR = Asians!

Did you translate that yourself ? :p

Hal1 wrote: »
    Did you translate that yourself ? :p
    No... I used a potato

Sure would have done a better job of it :pac:.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Mar4ix

eejits... that's from my native country

http://youtu.be/ec16Q8kH-KY

eejits? That looks awesome :D Very dangerous, but awesome!

If he was wearing a helmet, he wouldn't have broken his nose :P

• Registered Users Posts: 999 ✭✭✭Chriscl1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Mar4ix

Tallon wrote: »
    eejits? That looks awesome :D Very dangerous, but awesome!

If he was wearing a helmet, he wouldn't have broken his nose :P

if he would met a car, helmet wouldn't help, just maybe recognizable part of a body.

• Advertisement

Chriscl1 wrote: »

Love that video, it'd be great fun to have a go at that.
    They've some great other videos on their channel too.

Advertisement