Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singing Lessons/Voice Coaching/Training In Dublin.

• 28-07-2012 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hey,
    I'm looking to do private singing lessons/voice coaching near the Dublin 12 area. Possibly long term such as once a week for a year. I've been singing since I was 12 and would like to further it now.
    If anyone knows any good coaches/teachers near enough to the Dublin 12 area please let me know.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭Wurly

Hi Laura,

There is a sticky at the top of the forum which has a few places listed.http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056669237

Otherwise, hopefully a few posters here can recommend something suitable for you.

Just a reminder not to publish phone numbers or email addresses of coaches on this thread. Thanks.

Advertisement