Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car boot sales in Limerick

• 14-11-2008 1:38pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,225 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,
    are there any decent car boot sales going on in or around the city. I think there's one out in Coonagh Cross, but we cannot find it :(

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭elmolesto

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Hi all,
    are there any decent car boot sales going on in or around the city. I think there's one out in Coonagh Cross, but we cannot find it :(

Thanks!

The one in Coonagh Cross is gone long time. The nearest I know are Scariff, Newcastlewest ( once a month ), Castletownroche ( every fortnight ) and Rathcormac ( once a month ).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 karen4691

Hi, the car boot sales in scariff are brilliant. lots of variety. I have bought a lot there. handbags, shoes, clothes, but In particular bed linen, really good stuff too. there is a lady there every so often who has a very good variety of stuff....great..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,634 ✭✭✭flutered

there is a market in the eastway buisness park every sunday, it is the one that was out in meelick. can anyone say when the next on in castletownroache is on.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭kenoconnell

flutered wrote: »
    there is a market in the eastway buisness park every sunday, it is the one that was out in meelick. can anyone say when the next on in castletownroache is on.

where bouts is it, is it on tomo????

Tx ken

• Registered Users Posts: 6,634 ✭✭✭flutered

yes it is on every sunday, it is signposted from the ballysimon roundabout,
    also i think there is one in barringtons carpark opposite the absolute hotel, if some one could give directions please.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,713 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

Every Sunday in Barrington's carpark across the road from the Absolut hotel. There's a better one in Co. Clare up in Tumgraney (Scariff) on Sundays...

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭manna452121

You will also find one in the old factory above the Raddisson hotel on the ennis rd after the Two Mile Inn,mind the roadwoks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,713 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

You will also find one in the old factory above the Raddisson hotel on the ennis rd after the Two Mile Inn,mind the roadwoks

Ya you're best to take the Old Cratloe Rd.

Advertisement