Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Star Trek actor crossover (to other shows)

• 15-05-2002 2:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭

Since the other thread was cut short for going out of topic I thought that I would start this one.

Today on Murder She Wrote, I saw odo:actor rene Auberjonois. unfortunatly he didn't do it. Strange episode as jessica didn't solve the case.

But anyway. If anyone would like to post where they saw startrek actors in lesser know rolls it would be much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Patrick Stewart (Picard) has had lots of other rolls, Captain Ahab (spl?) in Moby Dick, professor Xavier - Xmen and numerous others..

William Shakner (Kirk) was in Tekwars, Spice world the movie *shudder* n lots more.

Lenard Nimoy (Spock) - simpsons, futurama

Can't remember her name, actress in the first trek film, she's a regular on Cheer's.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Originally posted by azezil

William Shakner (Kirk) was in Tekwars, Spice world the movie *shudder* n lots more.
    Was he?????

Can't remember her name, actress in the first trek film, she's a regular on Cheer's.

Kirstey Alley (Veronica's Closet) was Saavik

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Janeway was in an episode of Murder she Wrote.
    And so was Jeri Ryan aka Seven
    and i think i heard Patrick Stewart in a film called Animal Farm the other week.

Chakotay was in an episode of Superman on TG4 the other day

And i think Tom Paris was in the 'He-man' Motion Picture

I think it was Kirstey Alley who was in Cheers and Star Trek 2 or 3

No, wait, Jeri Ryan was in Diagnosis Murder not Murder She Wrote

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

Checkov from the original series was in Babylon 5 as a re-occuring character

Odo was a main character in Benson

Paris was indeed in the He-man film (as was Courtny Cox)

Dax was in a terrible film called Legion

Quark was in Buffy as principle Snider

Diana Troy was in Stargate for one episode

Worf was in an episode of Outer Limits

Jeri Ryan was in Dark skys before Voyager

Most of them were in loads of stuff before Star Trek.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The_Bullman

Originally posted by azezil
    Patrick Stewart (Picard) has had lots of other rolls, Captain Ahab (spl?) in Moby Dick, professor Xavier - Xmen and numerous others..

Lenard Nimoy (Spock) - simpsons, futurama

If anyone would like to post where they saw startrek actors in lesser know rolls it would be much appreciated

thanks for that azezil. i wasn't aware that an actress in cheers was in the first star trek movie.

mmm, I remember Kirstie Alley being in the Wrath of Khan, Star Trek II. maybe i am wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Originally posted by The_Bullman
    thanks for that azezil. i wasn't aware that an actress in cheers was in the first star trek movie.

mmm, I remember Kirstie Alley being in the Wrath of Khan, Star Trek II. maybe i am wrong. [/B]
    maybe it was II, i'm not sure now... she was running a tactical simulation

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Patric Stewert was in Excalliber (or one of them camelot movies) Also was in Robin Hood as the king!

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

It was Excalliber.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The_Bullman

i also saw the actress who plays tasha Yar on the new adventures of superman today

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

Odo (rene auberjonis) was in The Practice.

Q (john delance) has been in a few stargate eps as the NID head.

Major Kira (nana visitor) has been in something, cant remember the name now though :/

Sisko was in American History X.

Chief O'Brian has been in a few films.. Under Siege, A welshman that went up a hill and came down a mountain (i think..) and a number of others.

Jeri Ryan was in Boston Public.

Im sure theres many more, cant remember em now though..

Yeah Nan visitor has been in a few things.. most recently i saw her in "Dark Angel"
    Avery Brooks in American History X
    And umm oh yeah Jadzia Dax (cant remember her real name) is in Becker with Ted Danson

Oh and in Colm meanys case the list is very long but it was an Englishman and not a welshman.. Also he was in the snapper and others by the same author and a whole rake if Irish movies etc..

Patrick Stewart was in Dune i think

True.. he was also in Conspiracy Theory, Prince of Egypt (cartoon voice) & The Canterville Ghost

• Closed Accounts Posts: 875 ✭✭✭EvilGeorge

And who could forget Kirk (that fellow who I cant think of his name at the moment) in Airplane 2!

Leanord Nimoy as Galvatron in Transformers.. ah nostalgia!
    Oh he was also in Mission impossible (old tv series) for a while

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭banbutcher

chief o' brien was in the commitments, the snapper

janeway was in cheers a couple of times

Has anyone mentioned Kirk yet? Will shatner has been in a load of stuff like Tekwar, TJ hooker, Miss congeniality etc etc..

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭banbutcher

shatner was in Tekwar, TJ hooker, Miss congeniality and is gonna be in the new film with eddie murphy and robert diNero
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭m1ke

Dax was in hellraiser 2 the other night heh.

Kirk is gonna be in the new Lil' Pimp film this year too :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭steve-hosting36

Al (from Quantum Leap) was just in Enterprise on Sky 1. Ya just can't help but expect Cap'n Archer to say, "Hey Al"

:)

Steve

• Registered Users Posts: 2,145 ✭✭✭dazberry

Sorry if any of these have been mentioned already...

Patrick Steward was in Dune (as someone already said)

Brent Spiner (Data) in Independence Day

Rene Auber... (Odo) in Stargate SG1

Kate Muldrew and Jonathan Frakes in some film about some kids that have a fake summer camp.

Saw Martina Sirtis in some detective show (similar to Murder she wrote - Matlock?)

Quark in Buffy and Stargate SG1

Nana Visitor (Kira) in Dark Angel

Marc Alaimo in Starskey and Hutch and Total Recall

Dr Pulaski the original Star Trek (on last Sunday) - know it doesn't count but I was surprised.

Chakotay in Renegade(I think) and New Adventures of Superman

Robert Picardo in Innerspace and Toy Soldiers

Tom Paris in He-Man the movie (with Courtney Cox)

"Ro Larin" (spelling?) in Escape for LA

and who can forget John De Lancie in The Hand that Rocks the Cradle as the perv. doctor.

There's loads of info on this sort of thing at startrek.com, these are just what I've seen.

D.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 5,042 Mod ✭✭✭✭spooky donkey

goto imbd.com to find out more~

Advertisement