Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TRADE: non working consoles for parts or repair

• 24-02-2012 4:35pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,180 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Mentioned it elsewhere but I've a
    Sega saturn (powers on and will go to options screen but disk not spinning up)
    Amiga 500 plus (not powering up at all )
    Atari VCS woody 6 switch (yep..not powering up)
    NES : (the old flashing screen until you put the cart in about 30 times, probably just needs a good clean or maybe a new 72 pin adaptor)

I've realized that with everything going on over the next few months I'm not going to get a chance to repair these so may as well stick em up for trade.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I'd be interested in the NES, anything you're looking for?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,180 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

I'd be interested in the NES, anything you're looking for?
    I need to get hold of an original gameboy if you have one..if not im open to anything

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭raven999

hi im a newbie on here i had 3 saturns long ago a jap white saturn/victor saturn and a pal one i now miss playing sega games would anybody know where i could get one cheap or one for repair looked on ebay but cost of postage is to high any help would be appreciated

• Closed Accounts Posts: 743 ✭✭✭ahyeahok

raven999 wrote: »
    hi im a newbie on here i had 3 saturns long ago a jap white saturn/victor saturn and a pal one i now miss playing sega games would anybody know where i could get one cheap or one for repair looked on ebay but cost of postage is to high any help would be appreciated

Adverts.ie would probably be a good place to keep an eye out.

If your in Dublin check out a shop called The Rage, other guys on here will be able to tell you what its like, I've never been on there myself. :D

Probably better to start a new thread of your own rather than hopping on this one though.

ahyeahok wrote: »
    Adverts.ie would probably be a good place to keep an eye out.

If your in Dublin check out a shop called The Rage, other guys on here will be able to tell you what its like, I've never been on there myself. :D

Probably better to start a new thread of your own rather than hopping on this one though.

i wasnt sure where to post thanks for the tip

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 38 C3P0

Have been contemplating acquiring a Saturn for a while, so might be interested in that. Does it come with a controller and A/V cable?

Do you have any interest in GameGear, Playstation, Xbox and/or Dreamcast games?

C3P0 wrote: »
    Have been contemplating acquiring a Saturn for a while, so might be interested in that. Does it come with a controller and A/V cable?

Do you have any interest in GameGear, Playstation, Xbox and/or Dreamcast games?

I may have a controller going spare , I think the adaptor is the RF (spit!) one but I'll have a look this evening
    What PS/ or GG games do you have for trade?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 C3P0

PS games: MGS, Driver2, GT2, RRT4, Puchi Carat, Space Invaders and V-Rally

All complete, and pretty good condition, bar V-Rally with a cracked case.

GG games: Complete: Cosmic Spacehead, Factory Panic, Lemmings, Micro Machines 2
    Cart only with plastic case: Sonic 1 and 2, Spiderman, Crash Dummies, Mickey Mouse Castle of Illusion, Land of Illusion and Legend of Illusion, Aryton Senna SGP2, Chuck Rock, Popils, Columns, Psychic World, Archer Macleans Dropzone, and Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon. Also have a PGA Tour Golf with a manual.

There is also a Japanese MM Legend of Illusion box, the cart above isn't from it, but would go with it. Contains a plastic insert, mint manual, points card and "GG-soft information" leaflet.

Also noticed I have a couple extra PS2 games, XIII and TheUrbz-Sims in the City.

Let me know if anything interests you or you want more details to condition, etc., or if you're interested in any particular genre. Also have a GBC somewhere, and some odd GB, GBC and GBA games.

C3P0 wrote: »
    PS games: MGS, Driver2, GT2, RRT4, Puchi Carat, Space Invaders and V-Rally

All complete, and pretty good condition, bar V-Rally with a cracked case.

GG games: Complete: Cosmic Spacehead, Factory Panic, Lemmings, Micro Machines 2
    Cart only with plastic case: Sonic 1 and 2, Spiderman, Crash Dummies, Mickey Mouse Castle of Illusion, Land of Illusion and Legend of Illusion, Aryton Senna SGP2, Chuck Rock, Popils, Columns, Psychic World, Archer Macleans Dropzone, and Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon. Also have a PGA Tour Golf with a manual.

There is also a Japanese MM Legend of Illusion box, the cart above isn't from it, but would go with it. Contains a plastic insert, mint manual, points card and "GG-soft information" leaflet.

Also noticed I have a couple extra PS2 games, XIII and TheUrbz-Sims in the City.

Let me know if anything interests you or you want more details to condition, etc., or if you're interested in any particular genre. Also have a GBC somewhere, and some odd GB, GBC and GBA games.
    Might be interested in one or two of them , I'll drop you a mail when I get a chance, probably tommorrow.

Dr Bob wrote: »
    Mentioned it elsewhere but I've a
    Sega saturn (powers on and will go to options screen but disk not spinning up)
    Amiga 500 plus (not powering up at all )
    Atari VCS woody 6 switch (yep..not powering up)
    NES : (the old flashing screen until you put the cart in about 30 times, probably just needs a good clean or maybe a new 72 pin adaptor)
    I've realized that with everything going on over the next few months I'm not going to get a chance to repair these so may as well stick em up for trade.

hi dr bob is the saturn 1st edition or 2nd with the round buttons

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

Interested in the woody, are there joysticks with it?

grrr posted a reply to this in the morning but it looks like it never went through ..stupid 3g connection.
    I was laid up in bed sick over most of the weekend so couldn't check much.
    The Saturn is (I believe) the early model , with oval shaped buttons
    The Woody is pretty much as is , I may have a cheetah joystick to go with it, and I'll refit an RF cable , but you'll need a PSU.
    I'll stick up some pics later today.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,716 ✭✭✭The Last Bandit

If CathalDublin does'nt take the Woody, I'd like it !! Only really need the case.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

What do you want for the woody, I've a PS1, some PS1 games, some PS2 games, maybe more, I'll have a looksy

hi , sorry about the lack of response , have a few family things going on (both good and bad) that mean I havent been in my retro cave in a few days , hopefully get a chance to trade these guys soon.
    I'm always on the lookout for master system stuff , tekken stuff , handheld or tabletop led games and as I mentioned before I'm after an original gameboy .but i'll take anything interesting

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement