Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trade Beretta Perennia SV 10 111

• 29-04-2012 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭

Two seasons old, Anyone out there want to upgrade their Shotgun, not using it much,but want to keep licence open, so anybody interested in buying or upgrading/trading with a few euros to spare:D, I'm looking for Pump or semi-auto for a bit of rough/pigeon/vermin shooting, this is a beautiful gun with the Kick off system, reduces felt recoil by about 60%. Quick detach stock. Too good for my kind of shooting.
    Watch the presentation video for a real view of this 12G
    http://www.beretta.com/Long-guns/Field-guns/Over-and-Unders/SV10-Perennia-III/index.aspx?m=82&f=2&id=2&did=40198

May even consider u/o or sxs

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭Constab2

Fired this gun absolutely Beautiful specimen ,good luck with the sale shouldn't last long.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Merch

whats the barrel length?
    what chokes are included?
    and
    how much?

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭dany1234

Hw much ur looking for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

Merch wrote: »
    whats the barrel length?
    what chokes are included?
    and
    how much?

28" Barrels, 5 Chokes- * ** *** **** *****

2,000euros

ok, it looks great but I'll be straight, I wont be parting with that much or my other half will kill me. While I am sure I will be recommended something like this I'm going to try get some advice before I buy anyway, thanks for the info.

• Advertisement

ok, it looks great but I'll be straight, I wont be parting with that much or my other half will kill me. While I am sure I will be recommended something like this I'm going to try get some advice before I buy anyway, thanks for the info.

No problem, I am not pushed if it sells or not, just too good a gun for the way and where I shoot.
    Cheers
    DH1

Dont get me wrong it looks great, I just had to enquire
    in case it was a bargain to be snapped up asap.
    I'm not planning on spending near that though.

Dont get me wrong it looks great, I just had to enquire
    in case it was a bargain to be snapped up asap.
    I'm not planning on spending near that though.

no problem it cost me 3,400 euro to buy

oh, well, it seems it is a bargain,
    I didnt mean it wasn't,or that its not worth it, only that I wouldn't be able to push my budget that far.
    Thanks for the info

GLWS

Two seasons old, Anyone out there want to upgrade their Shotgun, not using it much,but want to keep licence open, so anybody interested in buying or upgrading/trading with a few euros to spare:D, I'm looking for Pump or semi-auto for a bit of rough/pigeon/vermin shooting, this is a beautiful gun with the Kick off system, reduces felt recoil by about 60%. Quick detach stock. Too good for my kind of shooting.
    http://www.beretta.com/Long-guns/Field-guns/Over-and-Unders/SV10-Perennia-III/index.aspx?m=82&f=2&id=2&did=40198

Bump

• Advertisement

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭franknrol

hi, is this still for sale? if i have a baretta xtrema 2, black synthetic, aprox 100 cartridges through her, about 1 year old as a possible part exchange. gun is as new reason for sale is its not being used, pm if interested.
    thanks for your time,
    John

franknrol wrote: »
    hi, is this still for sale? if i have a baretta xtrema 2, black synthetic, aprox 100 cartridges through her, about 1 year old as a possible part exchange. gun is as new reason for sale is its not being used, pm if interested.
    thanks for your time,
    John

Sorry about delay could not log on, sent you a PM, Ya still have it at present

Still open to offers due to some time wasters:mad:

Two seasons old, Anyone out there want to upgrade their Shotgun, not using it much,but want to keep licence open, so anybody interested in buying or upgrading/trading with a few euros to spare:D, I'm looking for Pump or semi-auto or U/O or SXS for a bit of rough/pigeon/vermin shooting, this is a beautiful gun with the Kick off system, reduces felt recoil by about 60%. Quick detach stock. Too good for my kind of shooting.

Well anyone interested, back up due to a time waster.
    May consider U/O SxS or 20Bore

• Registered Users Posts: 16 armani2281

hi could u send me your number in p/m. and il give u a buss cheers

armani2281 wrote: »
    hi could u send me your number in p/m. and il give u a buss cheers

PM sent

Well anyone interested, back up due to a time waster.
    May consider U/O SxS or 20Bore

Bump

bump

or 20bore

• Advertisement

bump

Any takers before I trade in at end of season

Advertisement