Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deals & Voucher Codes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,952 ✭✭✭opus

I got a free 16 week membership code for the Full Potential Runclub with a pair of runners I bought from sweatshop.co.uk so if anyone wants it just fire me a PM. No idea how beneficial it might be but they claim it's normally £20/month.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,079 ✭✭✭BeepBeep67

Not really a deal but Handtec are doing refurb and NOH (Newly Overhauled) Garmins with 12mths warranty: http://www.handtec.co.uk/section.php/344/1/running-gps

405's from £125

• Registered Users Posts: 6,340 ✭✭✭TFBubendorfer

BeepBeep67 wrote: »
    Not really a deal but Handtec are doing refurb and NOH (Newly Overhauled) Garmins with 12mths warranty: http://www.handtec.co.uk/section.php/344/1/running-gps

405's from £125

Some decent deals there but the 305s are not amongst them. Why pay £118 for a refurbished one when Amazon has new ones for £114?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭Bambaata

Wiggle - EU20 - 20% off over £75 til next Tuesday

Coupon code "P66GHY" gets 7.5% off at memoryc.com, just noticed they sell the Garmin forerunners so might be worth a look to see how the pricing compares if you're in the market.

Only valid 'til 12pm on Wed 19th.

• Advertisement

10% discount for Start Fitness, not sure when it expires.
    10% off our normal prices on all purchases
    by using voucher code

DISC10

Enter coupon code in your basket during checkout

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,742 ✭✭✭ultraman1

15% code for start fitness..EXCL15

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,121 ✭✭✭tang1

Air Pegasus 28 (White/Blue) 52 pound in Sports Direct, Boucher rd, Belfast works out at €59 roughly. Most places down south charging €75 at least for them. Adidas Oregon 11 €50 in JJB Blanchardstown with choice of colours.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,171 ✭✭✭PaulieC

33% off ALL running gear in 53 Degrees North in Carrickmines and Blanch until Sunday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,834 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Was just about to post that myself. Although if you have beautiful and nimble dainty little feet like myself it's not much good in the runners area, for some reason their sizes start at 8. Pity as I was going to grab myself a pair of Ravenous, but even at that they only had the Ravenous Stability in a size 8. Could be good for all you giant footed freaks though. Some nice gear but didn't need any so just grabbed myself a decent pair of running gloves.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭Head The Wall

Anyone got an idea of fit on Inov 8 shoes, I take a 10 in Nike and NB runners and most other shoes. I was thinking of getting the Roclite 285 or 319 so they'll be for offroad running only.

Anyone got an idea of fit on Inov 8 shoes, I take a 10 in Nike and NB runners and most other shoes. I was thinking of getting the Roclite 285 or 319 so they'll be for offroad running only.

I find them on generous side, but I do Nike also (I'm a 10), but NB D fitting ok as I'm a narrow fit.
    So my Nike sz10 Lunars are too big, my NB 106X sz10 fit perfectly and I've Inov8 f230 lites and Mudroc 290's are both sz 9.5 and feel more like the Nike fit.
    Hope that makes sense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,834 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Are you going to check out 53 Degrees North Head the Wall, they have a half decent selection of Innov8s in there at 33% off, might be good to ring ahead if you do for sizes and corresponding shoe though. I find my Roclite 295s bang on, I'm a size 7 and their size 7 fits me perfectly.

Start Fitness have an extra 15% off voucher LAST15, plus they have a full range of sizes in for S/S Adizero Tempo @ £49.95 (30% off). Delivery is £10, but £52 delivered for Tempos including free socks is a good Christmas pressie from me to me :D.

• Subscribers Posts: 16,550 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

Garmin 405 £99 on amazon.co.uk lightning deals page for next 10 mins.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭belcarra

Dingle Marathon/Half Marathon - €10 off with the following code: ACTIVE2012
    This will expire in a few days time.

Also, Dublin Rock n Roll Half Marathon - €3 discount with the following code:
    ROCK

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭Head The Wall

BeepBeep67 wrote: »
    I find them on generous side, but I do Nike also (I'm a 10), but NB D fitting ok as I'm a narrow fit.
    So my Nike sz10 Lunars are too big, my NB 106X sz10 fit perfectly and I've Inov8 f230 lites and Mudroc 290's are both sz 9.5 and feel more like the Nike fit.
    Hope that makes sense.

Okay tried on a few pairs in London and 10.5 seems to be the best fit for me, ten seems to be a bit too tight. Just have to decide which ones to get now, I will probably be using these for training as well as racing and I'm just under 13 stone so the 319 is probably a better choice than the 285.

Extra 15% of on Start Fitness this weekend, code XMAS15

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭figs

5% off Likeys (www.likeys.com) with code LikeysMerryXmas

Some other promos on the site too

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

roadid.com

$1 off an order with Coupon Number: ThanksBarry9741870

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭overthebridge

JJB's in limerick have a big selection of Asics & Adidas runners at half price today.
    Red & Black kayano 17's and Gel Nimbus are 75e

• Registered Users Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭huskerdu

Just got an email about Sub4s sales

www.sub4.ie

Happy Christmas Runners!
    We've a special gift of a
    FREE Compression Top for Men or
    FREE Technical Training Top for Women
    for all purchases over €50 made on Christmas Day and Stephen's Day.
    Simply send an email to sales@sub4.ie post purchase and we'll include your Christmas present with your order.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,612 ✭✭✭gerard65

Any post-xmas sales in the bricks and mortar shops. Elverys are in arnotts now so I wonder will the famous sale go ahead this year?

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Runaway34

gerard65 wrote: »
    Any post-xmas sales in the bricks and mortar shops. Elverys are in arnotts now so I wonder will the famous sale go ahead this year?
    Was in there this morning got some speel about them being separate to Arnotts so they do there own sale..... Got great value I guess 2 pairs of nimbus one was half price!! Was in the other one this morning in Suffolk street and their stock is terrible compared to Arnotts staff were rude enough too up there..... I'll stick with Arnotts from now on even if I have to q

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Goggled wiggle voucher codes to chance my luck.

Found 10-off and it worked. :cool:

Only valid on orders over £50.

Goggled wiggle voucher codes to chance my luck.

Found 10-off and it worked. :cool:

Only valid on orders over £50.

Save you googlin': http://www.wiggle.co.uk/h/option/Vouchers ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭belcarra

I was in Base 2 Race at lunchtime and they are doing Asics Kayano for €115 (17s) or €145 (18s). Think I might pick up a pair of 17s this week...:)

I saw this evening that the 17s are for €105 in Lifestyle...

Sweatshop 20% off code - RUN2012

Small print:
    *Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. Offer applies to full price products only. Offer does not apply to GPS Units, HRMs, timepieces, nutrition or gift vouchers. Offer valid in store during regular opening hours and online until midnight on Sunday 29th January 2012.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,608 ✭✭✭donothoponpop

Mizuno Wave Inspire 7 £35 (+£10 delivery to IRL), today only by the looks of it. Decent sizes in stock, at StartFitness.

• Advertisement

Start Fitness 10% off, ends Mon 30th
    Code = JAN10

Advertisement