Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ladies...Swarovski jewerelly ...yes or no??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

How special, are you dating, how long for, how serious.... we need details to make a decision!! Age etc!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭jon1981

Jules80 wrote: »
    How special, are you dating, how long for, how serious.... we need details to make a decision!! Age etc!

sorry jules lol...shes 25 petite..can be very girly but not to the point of annoyance. she makes the effort when ever shes goes out and always looks hot!! going out 4 years

Ok, well i find one big pressie really boring, go to a shopping centre and get one of the stockings, and her name on it!

Then go from there.... small pressies, perfume, a bracelet, earings... tbh that necklace on the front page for 70 euro is very nice. Underwear or something a little more personal ;) . A voucher for colour me beautiful is a good pressie or a spa treatment. And depending on her really, a book, cd, dvd..... Just little things and fill the sock!!!

She will love it!

Ok, well i find one big pressie really boring, go to a shopping centre and get one of the stockings, and her name on it!

Then go from there.... small pressies, perfume, a bracelet, earings... tbh that necklace on the front page for 70 euro is very nice. Underwear or something a little more personal ;) . A voucher for colour me beautiful is a good pressie or a spa treatment. And depending on her really, a book, cd, dvd..... Just little things and fill the sock!!!

She will love it!

you know what , you just just summed up what shes like there! cos thats what she does for me.
    See thats why i didnt wanna blow the budget on one thing as i like to see her open lots of little things! is mandala place on dawson st good ? or would i be better getting a voucher for a smaller treatment place?

Smaller treatment place i reckon, is there a place she goes for anything, if so for there would be good, generally not as over priced, and if you find out she has a place she likes to go she will be more comfie!

• Advertisement

yeah there is jennifer dug or something like that. ill have to do some sniffing about lol thanks for the advice..golden!

Can i close this now?

Or will you promise to post what you bought?

if i havent posted what im gonna buy by tomorrow night you can close it, hows that?

Sold!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

Yes I love swarovski, Its always a good present.

I got a beautiful swarovski bracelet for my wedding day and I lost it going off on our honeymoon, I was devastated.

Newbridge jewellery is also good (only the ones with the diamonds and stuff.)

D&G watches are a good bet too, you can get them in fields the blinger the better.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Pigletlover

I like Swarovski too, I have loads of chains but I only ever wear my Swarovski one. I've ordered from their website too with no problems. I got a ring for my mother which turned out to be too big, I just had to post it back to them and they sent me another. They even refunded me the postage costs, the amount they refunded was actually more than the postage cost me!

well! nearly sorted. I ended up getting this silver charm bracelet thing in house of fraser. the chain is silver and you buy the silver charms seperately, and they all come wrapped in a fancy little boxes. really nice! then i got her a half day spa treatment and a mac brush set. so ive one or two little things to get now. but mostly sorted! thanks for the help!

I hope some men take note of this thread!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Lola123

She will love it!

+1.
    (I want this myself! :D)

And Op, the mandala spa is amazing, really luxurious. It's expensive for a treatment but well worth it. And if you got her a voucher she could always put some to it herself.
    The buff day spa is also lovely!

Advertisement