Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Garden Furniture B&Q

• 01-08-2008 10:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭

http://www.diy.com/diy/jsp/bq/nav/skins/popups/scene7.jsp?skuId=9701884

bought this set (table, 4 chairs & parasol) from b&q, reduced from €620 to €270, its actually cheaper again if u can bag it in the north £197.

The dublin stores only carry 14 different types of sets (so i was told) and when I asked about this one I seen on the net she said it was a special order and was in stock, im sure many of the other sets are like this also....anyway bargin???? me thinks so even if the STG conversion is crap - exact same set is in homebase for about €550 and this is their SALE price!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

many thanks for this, looking for something nice and it look the biz.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,176 ✭✭✭k123456

Whats the tabe top made of - is it Oak

Does the table or chairs fold up

• Registered Users Posts: 3,907 ✭✭✭dubmick

which B&Q did you get it in?

Airside in Swords don't have it in stock

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭soma

dubmick wrote: »
    which B&Q did you get it in?

Airside in Swords don't have it in stock

Has anyone seen this still available in any of the other B&Qs..?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

Lads, Atlantic and Woodies also have a sale on in furniture,

half price, i got a nice hard wood set reduced from 150 to 75 and an astralian bbq reduced from 250 to 125

www.woodies.ie

http://www.buy4now.ie/atlantic/

hope it helps someone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭whatsupdoc?

Compared to Atlantic & Woodies, B&Q qualify is ****.
    If it was 75% off I wouldn't touch it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭leex

Bought a nice set in Atlantic reduced from 600 to 300euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭smelltheglove

I worked in Atlantic before, the garden furniture is generally very good quality, not many returns at all. Every year in August there is a big discount on furniture but the good ones go fast so get in there quick if you want one!

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭alanceltic

Lads B&Q dont stock this set (and theres others) in their store as they only have room for a specific number due to their size, if you go into the store they have a catalogue (or just quote the stock ref from the website) and it can be ordered as a special order. The table top is oak AFAIK, the chairs fold up but im not certain about the table (dont think so)

Advertisement