Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

W*nking husband

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 901 ✭✭✭ChunkyLover_53

OP if that actress even remotely looks like one of your friends or relatives chances are your hubby has made the old trouser snake vomit to the thoughts of them too.

Just saying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

what?? Why??

Why???

I would presume from your first post in this thread that your husband thinks sex with you would be a horrifying experience akin to smashing his face into a rock for several hours

Thats why.
    Interesting. She just said she doesn't want to hear about his **** episodes. Now I wouldn't share her view, but she didn't say she tells him not to ****, however, never let the truth get in the way of a nasty swipe.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

Not asking for relationship advice guys, happily married thanks very much.

It was just a general enquiry, no needs for you to take offence etc.....strange.

It's AH, anyone you think is offended is just winding you up I reckon.

Threads in here get a little bit Escher tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭jockeyboard

Is that what your husband said when he wanked himself thinking about Sarah Jessica Parker???

Jesus he has god awful taste in women.

sometimes you just instantly dislike someone....

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Lori Singer?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭Bipolar Joe

Your man used to have a **** in his younger days whilst thinking about an actress, he tells you. You spend more money than you admit to him on clothes. Money is more important than decade old sperm (Depending on who the sperm belongs to, I suppose).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

It was just a general enquiry, no needs for you to take offence etc.....strange.

Your rising to the bait.....

Their cunning plan has worked.......

**twiddles his pencil moustache**

Your man used to have a **** in his younger days whilst thinking about an actress, he tells you. You spend more money than you admit to him on clothes. Money is more important than decade old sperm (Depending on who the sperm belongs to, I suppose).

Damn :(

Time to get rid of the crusty sock collection so.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Kelly Lebrock in Weird Science?

Just noticed that Weird Science has two words together that break the "I before E except after C" rule.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Dudess wrote: »
    Interesting. She just said she doesn't want to hear about his **** episodes. Now I wouldn't share her view, but she didn't say she tells him not to ****, however, never let the truth get in the way of a nasty swipe.

hush your diplomacy, there's an AH mob in formation here :pac: so grab a pitchfork or gway with your logic and rational thinking.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

krudler wrote: »
    I remember her when she was a pony

The first time I saw her she was staring alongside Toby Maguire and Jeff Bridges in Seabiscuit

What a talented Mare she is!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

humberklog wrote: »
    Kelly Lebrock in Weird Science?

Just noticed the Weird Science has two words together that break the "I before E except after C" rule.

there's tons of words that do, its one of those grammatical rules that probably has more exceptions than ones that follow it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

44leto wrote: »
    WTF is wrong with lying, you really don't want to be in a absolute truthful relationship, the only time that would ever work is your relationship with your psychologist.

em, yeah :rolleyes::confused:

i mean maybe if you absolutly had to a few slight white lies are okish if your just dating someone and nothing more, but maybe its just me but i wouldnt feel comfortable lying to someone i was in a relationship with and loved, and if your not comfortable being with someone in some way then whats the point

maybe thats just me though

• Registered Users Posts: 25,042 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Why???

I would presume from your first post in this thread that your husband thinks sex with you would be a horrifying experience akin to smashing his face into a rock for several hours

Thats why.

Jaysus, that's a bit much!

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Some people are as funny as a rectal exam.

Did we find out the actress?

Some people are as funny as a rectal exam.

Did we find out the actress?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angela_Lansbury

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,920 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Dudess wrote: »

Why do you want to listen to jockeyboard's husband's **** stories?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭booboo88

Im pretty sure they is winding you up, well I hope.
    Theres being funny...then we have those people who take it too far

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Stormageddon

I splooged. Then I rang everyone I know to tell them about it. Some things are on a need to know basis. This is one of those things.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭Bipolar Joe

booboo88 wrote: »
    Im pretty sure they is winding you up, well I hope.
    Theres being funny...then we have those people who take it too far

They didn't take it too far, there's no such thing. They're just not funny.

• Advertisement

The actress is actually gross when i think of it, not sure of her full name. Mellisa something...... But she used to be sabrina the teenage witch-euww. (makes mental note to get witch costume for some sex games)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭Ostrom

The actress is actually gross when i think of it, not sure of her full name. Mellisa something...... But she used to be sabrina the teenage witch-euww. (makes mental note to get witch costume for some sex games)

At least he didn't say Calrissa.....

efla wrote: »
    At least he didn't say Calrissa.....

explain??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭Ostrom

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,920 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

her?

Don't see anything wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

In fairness when i was younger I would have thought she was hot as well.

I think the reason to feel shame her is that you, as an adult, were watching a movie with her in it.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Melissa Joan Hart

What's happened to her?

How did she go from this to this

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

her?

Don't see anything wrong

wouldn't marry her in a million years.

Bitch has a realm in her closet.

In fairness when i was younger I would have thought she was hot as well.

I think the reason to feel shame her is that you, as an adult, were watching a movie with her in it.:D

film was muck

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 949 ✭✭✭LoanShark

Watching a film last night and hubbie tells me he had many a 'tug' over the actress in his younger years....
    What things are better left unsaid/does your other half not need to know?

I white lie all the time about new clothes, i say they are old/bought on sale from pennys for two euro.

Share please :)

SO, You're watching a movie with his favorite actress in it. He tells you he used to fire one out over her.. I think he was just trying to get the ride from ya..

But You lie about clothes all the time and keep it as your 'little white lie'..

You should have given in and gave him the sex.. Therefore you would have done your penance for when he finds out about your shopping secrets...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement