Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC cancellation email address

• 25-09-2010 9:15am

Hey folks, I'm half way round the world and need to cancel my UPC.. I had it written down but lost the note. Anyone know the email address I need to send my details to?

Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭vandammaged

buddy when they were ntl 7 years ago it took my mother 2 years too cancel them.

What I have heard is that the best crowd too help you get rid of them is mabs.
    Hey folks, I'm half way round the world and need to cancel my UPC.. I had it written down but lost the note. Anyone know the email address I need to send my details to?

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭DonJose

Theres a UPC rep on Boards.ie, I'm sure he could help you out.

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?u=296435

buddy when they were ntl 7 years ago it took my mother 2 years too cancel them.

What I have heard is that the best crowd too help you get rid of them is mabs.

I've cancelled before from them very easily.. It's just hard to organise when I won't be back in Ireland.
    DonJose wrote: »
    Theres a UPC rep on Boards.ie, I'm sure he could help you out.

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?u=296435

His last activity was weeks ago so still hoping someone on here knows it..

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Twenty10

sorry, not sure how to link to a previous post so I've copied it;

"I recently (successfully!) cancelled my tv package with them and used the following email address; resolutionteam@upc.ie

I don't have an address for them. I just rang them and gave my 30 days noticed of cancellation, I then was given the above email address and sent a confirmation email of my intention. Worked for me anyway."

Thanks, that address rings a bell!

• Advertisement
Advertisement