Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SWTOR: 2 months on, who's still playing

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Jesus lads, If you don't like it, then why are you still here and moaning about it? I am not going in to wow forum and moan how **** it became. I just moved on, thats it.
    If you still got an urge to moan about then you can fill in very detailed survey that bioware gives you. Who knows, they will fix all of the stuff you don't like and maybe install a toaster in your ship.

And yes, I would recomend swtor over wow Any day.

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Akarinn

@Virginiaq

If they wont give u an answer il try,
    Now seeing as u had to download the while client im guessing where ever u bought SWTOR, they sold u the pre order edition.. Which basicly got u into the game earlier then everyone else, only cost like a tenner... But if u dont have the real copy then , yes u are gonna have to download the full client as the pre order copy doesnt come with the full client install, it only contains a key code.

If this is the case, wel then your going to have to shed out €40...? To buy the game itself..!
    P.s - possibly loads of updates for the game now, so im guessing ur gonna have to go over your limit even more ^^

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,681 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Jesus lads, If you don't like it, then why are you still here and moaning about it? I am not going in to wow forum and moan how **** it became. I just moved on, thats it.
    If you still got an urge to moan about then you can fill in very detailed survey that bioware gives you. Who knows, they will fix all of the stuff you don't like and maybe install a toaster in your ship.

And yes, I would recomend swtor over wow Any day.

Its an internet forum,its a thread that happens to be discussing a game many on here feel we wasted money on.
    Furthermore pretty much everyone on here would like to see the game develop into something special.
    In a nutshell we care, why cant we discuss the game?

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Dubhthamlacht

Nody wrote: »
    I don't understand this argument honestly. "Well it's not as good as WoW, yea, it's missing key features, yea there're gaming breaking bugs but don't compare it to what's on the market and look at it in a vacuum and you'll see it's a good game!"

Honestly, no, you compare it to what's available now including all the content available in other MMOs. Everquest had a similar lead on WoW when WoW came out (EQ was on it's 7th expansion or something like that). WoW was simply better with LESS content hands down no questions asked; so why can't SWTOR do the same to WoW?

Also keep in mind no MMO has ever managed to grow after release (with exception of Eve); a poor launch means poor long term subscription numbers because you only get one chance to pull people in (in general) before the later new games come along (see AOC, WHO, the new FF game I can't remember the number on, EQ2 etc.).

I played WoW for 4 years from release and even though I quit it over 3 years ago, it remains one of the best games I've ever played. Despite that I don't look through rose tinted glasses at what it was like at release. At release it was in a similar state to what SWTOR currently is. I've played a fair few MMO's (including some of those you listed) and none of them at release ever matched the polish of WoW after several years. Indeed, I rate SWTOR better than those other titles too. WoW as market leader has created a set of expectations e.g. WoW vanilla had an average of 21 days I think to get to level 60....how would players bases react to that today? Some of those expectations are necessary, e.g. an effective LFG system and auction house. Very few MMO's at release will ever better a market leader around for years. Having played 7 or 8 MMO's my expectations were to expect flaws and to expect that some parts of the game were rushed. I also expected iSWTOR to get an awful more right than wrong and for me and for now it has acheived that. I still find the game fun which is the main thing :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Dcully wrote: »
    Its an internet forum,its a thread that happens to be discussing a game many on here feel we wasted money on.
    Furthermore pretty much everyone on here would like to see the game develop into something special.
    In a nutshell we care, why cant we discuss the game?

You can discuss, but so far I only heard moaning without actual problems. If you do want developers do something about, then atleast point out your problems out.

So far I showed my opinion and the moaning part of this thread just points out that I wrong.
    In the end of the day, if you don't like the product, don't use it. If you moan about, thn make it constructive atleast, and accept that someone actually enjoyed game and like it.
    I said that I cancelled sub, and I saidy honest opinion about, which is positive, even after I decided not to play it. If some people just steam roll the ge with foam in they mouth and then complain about content, then I don't really think its developers problem. From reading few posts here and seeing that some people had maxed level amd few alta with med level is such small time. Seriuosly... Now that's we're I would inser " get a life " remark.

I have nothing to say anymore. Of someone did not liked the game, then fair play. It's a matter of taste, you can't make a product that will appeal To everyone. I personally liked it, but I wont have enough time to dedicate myself to such mmorpg.

• Advertisement

You can discuss, but so far I only heard moaning without actual problems. If you do want developers do something about, then atleast point out your problems out.

So far I showed my opinion and the moaning part of this thread just points out that I wrong.
    In the end of the day, if you don't like the product, don't use it. If you moan about, thn make it constructive atleast, and accept that someone actually enjoyed game and like it.
    I said that I cancelled sub, and I saidy honest opinion about, which is positive, even after I decided not to play it. If some people just steam roll the ge with foam in they mouth and then complain about content, then I don't really think its developers problem. From reading few posts here and seeing that some people had maxed level amd few alta with med level is such small time. Seriuosly... Now that's we're I would inser " get a life " remark.

I have nothing to say anymore. Of someone did not liked the game, then fair play. It's a matter of taste, you can't make a product that will appeal To everyone. I personally liked it, but I wont have enough time to dedicate myself to such mmorpg.

I agree in parts but people can express what they feel about a game positive or negative, you see the negatives as moaning and whining,others dont.

From reading few posts here and seeing that some people had maxed level amd few alta with med level is such small time. Seriuosly... Now that's we're I would inser " get a life " remark.

It doesnt take long to level up at all, i dont know where your bizzare like lesson is coming from.
    Not everyone takes long to level up characters, you cant simply generalize like that.
    Its like saying this guy cant run a marathon as fast as that guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Draupnir

I really enjoy it, I've only got one character and he is level 33 right now (Commando). Just fluting around Alderaan at the minute, did a pretty cool quest last night that involved some excellent little side quests.

I never really enjoyed WoW as much as this, for whatever reason, I am really into Star Wars so that certainly helps.

If I was offered both games (in fact I own both games), I'd rather play SWTOR every time. I have little or no reasoning for this, maybe because there is less in it right now so I don't feel massively behind the curve.

Draupnir wrote: »
    I really enjoy it, I've only got one character and he is level 33 right now (Commando). Just fluting around Alderaan at the minute, did a pretty cool quest last night that involved some excellent little side quests.

I never really enjoyed WoW as much as this, for whatever reason, I am really into Star Wars so that certainly helps.

If I was offered both games (in fact I own both games), I'd rather play SWTOR every time. I have little or no reasoning for this, maybe because there is less in it right now so I don't feel massively behind the curve.

This says it all, the chap enjoys the game.
    Fair play to him, likewise others dont.
    Doesnt mean either party is wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 teishen

Still playing and enjoying it, will probably be slowing way, way down though after my massive gaming splurge. My computer isn't up to scratch at the moment though for flawless play, so I've been amusing myself levelling a slew of alts. Finding the repetition isn't so bad and I'm enjoying the different class quests.

I've got a fear of starting an alt with a lightsaber, my Commando may never see me again and I've gotten very attached to him. To the point where I think an RP server would have been a better choice.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

I've got a fear of starting an alt with a lightsaber, my Commando may never see me again and I've gotten very attached to him. To the point where I think an RP server would have been a better choice.
    One of us, one of us...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,297 ✭✭✭Jaxxy

You could be surprised! For some reason I'm drawn towards the non-Force chars. Don't get me wrong, my SI is fun but she has been largely ignored for my agent and smuggler. :D

Raphael wrote: »
    One of us, one of us...

To be honest, I might just be! Have never played a role playing game in the past but I do find myself bizarrely attached to this character and I've got all kinds of backstories for him.

Picking even the most menial response in a conversation requires deep consideration!

Jaxxy wrote: »
    You could be surprised! For some reason I'm drawn towards the non-Force chars. Don't get me wrong, my SI is fun but she has been largely ignored for my agent and smuggler. :D

I got attacked by an Empire player last night, really enjoyed killing him with my trooper against his Inquisitor. Would have liked to be able to nick his lightsaber or something after.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Everyone knows what the problems are, they have been repeated here ad nauseum, but i can paste my cancel account comments if you wish?
    In the end of the day, if you don't like the product, don't use it.

Well thats pretty much the point of this, and the other thread isnt it?
    From reading few posts here and seeing that some people had maxed level amd few alta with med level is such small time. Seriuosly... Now that's we're I would inser " get a life " remark.
    I had a max level account by early-mid january and i would have had a maxed alt except for the last 3 weeks i havent been bothered playing that much. I have a pretty full on career and an active social life. I have a life, thanks very much, and I'm also qualified to say that having actually levelled to cap and raided and pvp'd. Something that cannot be said for the majority that are still enjoying the game.
    I personally liked it, but I wont have enough time to dedicate myself to such mmorpg.

You said earlier in the thread that you would recommend this game over wow to your friend.

You should ask yourself why you spent 5 years playing wow, when you have cancelled your sub to this after 2 months.

I

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Holyhole

It does seem a funny one tbh.

One thing that seems certain to me is that this is not a game for the Dcully type, the level fast, maximse gaming time, 'hardcore' attitude sorrta thing. Everyone I know who has attacked it with that attitude has been dissapointed, and i can understand why..

tbh there are many issues, but for those of us that are more relaxed about it, want to log in for mayb a couple hours a night, maybe 1 or 2 raids a week with m8s, in no hurry to get to top level, watching ALL the cutscenes and getting into the full experience, its pretty cool. i mean there are performace issues and all that sure, I believe that will get fixed. and the end game content is a bit dull.. but if you want to envelop yourself in Star Wars you will enjoy it.

I gotta say tho, right now, it is seeming to me more a replacement for Galaxies than a replacement for WoW.

Ill still be playing for a long while yet tho.. really enjoying levelling assassin right now, and still havent got Soa down on Hard mode.. looking forward to new patches, and for populations on the servers to loose all the naysayers and just be left with committed people..

• Registered Users Posts: 26 November One

Holyhole wrote: »

One thing that seems certain to me is that this is not a game for the Dcully type, the level fast, maximse gaming time, 'hardcore' attitude sorrta thing. Everyone I know who has attacked it with that attitude has been dissapointed, and i can understand why..

tbh there are many issues, but for those of us that are more relaxed about it, want to log in for mayb a couple hours a night, maybe 1 or 2 raids a week with m8s, in no hurry to get to top level, watching ALL the cutscenes and getting into the full experience, its pretty cool. i mean there are performace issues and all that sure, I believe that will get fixed. and the end game content is a bit dull.. but if you want to envelop yourself in Star Wars you will enjoy it.

I gotta say tho, right now, it is seeming to me more a replacement for Galaxies than a replacement for WoW.

Ill still be playing for a long while yet tho.. really enjoying levelling assassin right now, and still havent got Soa down on Hard mode.. looking forward to new patches, and for populations on the servers to loose all the naysayers and just be left with committed people..

/thread

I get what your saying here and fully agree but im far from hardcore mate When i subscribe to a game i want it to offer me loads to do when i want to play,when a a new mmo comes out as ive said i will play hard, time permitting for the free 30 days to see if i want to keep subbed.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Koded_AR_Rose

in terms of graphics what game would be a good comparison i am a noob in pc gaming but have a decent enough laptop that runs fallout 3 fairly well and was wondering would it hold up for this game? ... sorry if this question is off topic :)

One thing that noone seems to accept is that this 'type' of player exists in every game. The difference is that a game like wow can hold peoples attention for 5 years but swtor struggles to hold them for 5 weeks.

You play the game at your own pace, thats fine but literally the only thing swtor has going for it is the questing system. Once that finishes (or wears thin) there really isnt a whole lot else to it. Companions, most professions, the world at large are useless at max level. The raids are good, but really only 'good'. If my guild had not have quit en masse (myself included) we would have everything clear on nightmare (all bar soa down in ev) by now and be left with nothing at all to do. For some reason in wow, that didnt happen untill at least a year into the cycle of each expansion.

Without sounding overly negative, Id guess that theres a faily hefty amount of that population is made up of naysayers. Basilisk Droid was a massively full server at launch and now on alliance side its a ghost town. I hope for the sake of people who do enjoy the game that therell be server merges soon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

Dustaz wrote: »
    Basilisk Droid was a massively full server at launch and now on alliance side its a ghost town. I hope for the sake of people who do enjoy the game that therell be server merges soon.
    Are you sure about that? Republic have actually started dominating Ilum in the evenings, it seems there's more Reps now then there's ever been.

Got to level 34 last night, starting to dream of finally capping a character in an MMORPG for the first time since MUD in college. I think the highest I ever got in WoW was level 59 with a Draenei Paladin about 5 years after I started playing!

One thing that bugged me a bit last night was that, in spite of being spec'd as a Medic Commando, I could only down some pretty strong NPC's around my level on Balmorra if I played with my Medic companion and I did the tanking. Perhaps I've underpowered my tank companion though.

Still loving the main storyline for the Commando Trooper, didn't expect the story to be as engaging.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

If my guild had not have quit en masse (myself included) we would have everything clear on nightmare (all bar soa down in ev) by now and be left with nothing at all to do. For some reason in wow, that didnt happen untill at least a year into the cycle of each expansion.
    Is it a case Dusty that Wow simply had more content or that the game took longer/was harder to get through or anything? It seems like that's the sort of thing they really should be able to get right when WoW has been around for so many years and with a heap of expansions etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

in terms of graphics what game would be a good comparison i am a noob in pc gaming but have a decent enough laptop that runs fallout 3 fairly well and was wondering would it hold up for this game? ... sorry if this question is off topic :)

Warhammer Online would be the nearest graphics wise to SWTOR. But the game engine is crap so you need a pretty good system to run it at medium quality settings.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Holyhole

One thing that noone seems to accept is that this 'type' of player exists in every game. The difference is that a game like wow can hold peoples attention for 5 years but swtor struggles to hold them for 5 weeks.
    You play the game at your own pace, thats fine but literally the only thing swtor has going for it is the questing system. Once that finishes (or wears thin) there really isnt a whole lot else to it. Companions, most professions, the world at large are useless at max level. The raids are good, but really only 'good'. If my guild had not have quit en masse (myself included) we would have everything clear on nightmare (all bar soa down in ev) by now and be left with nothing at all to do. For some reason in wow, that didnt happen untill at least a year into the cycle of each expansion.
    I dont agree with a lot of this tbh m8. about the end game not being there, yep thats true, its pretty faceroll, about the 'type' of player, yep, especially at the start of any MMO. never argued any of that. But Companions/professions/world at large not being there.. nope dont agree with that at all... companions are really good addition, really helpful, save me a whole heap of time gettin epic mats to make cashish, as well as providing some fun story quests. 'Most professions' is a bit vague, but i have found that the crafting is at least better then wow, definatly a fan of using slicing on one char to get the mission for Underworld trading on another char, to make epic bracers on another char, to make me 150K Credits, thats much more amusing than any crafting I ever did in WoW, maybe thats personal taste tho.. the world at large, well i play on a PvE server (FrostClaw), so if you mean world pvp then i wouldnt really know or care tbh.. but there are a few hours of dailys, several HM instances, a couple high end world bosses.
    Could there be more? HELL yeah! cant wait to try it as it comes in..
    You are correct tho that vast majority of this game right now is in the levelling, which is fine by me, looking forward to levelling one of every class.. 8 chars whould keep me busy for quite some time..
    Without sounding overly negative, Id guess that theres a faily hefty amount of that population is made up of naysayers. Basilisk Droid was a massively full server at launch and now on alliance side its a ghost town. I hope for the sake of people who do enjoy the game that therell be server merges soon.
    Yer I hope the merges are done quite soon as well tbh m8. Although when you look at the info comming out of BW, the seem to be saying that they havent lost that many subs. This may be true, but activity is definatly falling, at least from what i can see. I do assume its from the 'more hardcore' players, and the 'more casual' players are now starting to get up to 50, so hopefully its going to work out in the long run. Certainly my guild population has gone very sharply in the last month from harder players to softer players.
    Its worth saying that I actually feel kinda sorry for the more serious gamers who attacked this game with real gusto. I thought it was going to accommodate you guys. I suppose you will have to check out Tera and GW2, hopefully you will find what you are looking for there. Although, i think it is very reasonable to want a fresh and enjoyable (non WoW copy) MMO, SWTOR is not it, and when it does come out, everyone, myself included, will be heading over to it..

I was on Atho City.

Didn't play hardcore - took til mid Jan to get to 50. At around 40 I just started to find the game boring and I think I pushed to 50 with the hope that it would improve.

At 50, PvP became a hateful mess, the entire game ran poorly on my machine which is massively above the system requirements and the content was extremely generic.

I guess I'm not speaking for everyone - but I think the game is promising with some interesting ideas but the execution has been poor and I don't think the playerbase out there has the patience for things like this anymore.

I think WoW really burned a lot of people out when it came to grinding out gear and I think MMO's in general need to offer something more now. What that is I don't know.

In anycase - back on topic, most of my guild on ATHO have quit and the server is extremely quit. My sub ran out around a week ago but I hadn't played since late January.

I know I won't be back, I rarely un-install games but I completely removed SWTOR because I know I'm done with it.

Not trashing it, it's worth a try if you are new to MMO's or are into star wars. It's a good experience for a while but ultimately it left me with no desire whatsoever to log in and play. Even the thought of logging in would be a chore now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

I dont agree with a lot of this tbh m8. about the end game not being there, yep thats true, its pretty faceroll, about the 'type' of player, yep, especially at the start of any MMO. never argued any of that. But Companions/professions/world at large not being there.. nope dont agree with that at all... companions are really good addition, really helpful, save me a whole heap of time gettin epic mats to make cashish, as well as providing some fun story quests. 'Most professions' is a bit vague, but i have found that the crafting is at least better then wow, definatly a fan of using slicing on one char to get the mission for Underworld trading on another char, to make epic bracers on another char, to make me 150K Credits, thats much more amusing than any crafting I ever did in WoW, maybe thats personal taste tho.. the world at large, well i play on a PvE server (FrostClaw), so if you mean world pvp then i wouldnt really know or care tbh.. but there are a few hours of dailys, several HM instances, a couple high end world bosses.
    Could there be more? HELL yeah! cant wait to try it as it comes in..
    You are correct tho that vast majority of this game right now is in the levelling, which is fine by me, looking forward to levelling one of every class.. 8 chars whould keep me busy for quite some time..

Unless there has been a radical change in crafting the best way to make lots of credits in SWTOR is by not wasting credits leveling up crafting. Apart from the fact you can get equal if not better upgrades via commendation vendors on every planet not to mention once you hit 50 the amount of credits you get from the daily missions is way more profitable that crafting.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Alot of people who complained about lack of end game content.....didn't do any of it. They got to 50 and just quit. How many of you actually did the set of hardmodes at 50? Even once? Black Talon, Boarding Party, The Foundry, Directive 7, Battle of Ilum, False emperor, Kaos under siege. Most of them are on the fleet. You don't even have to travel anywhere. They all drop tionese and Columi gear and all take an hour or so with the exception of BT. FE and Foundry have good stories too where you fight Revan and Malgus. There was plenty to do and it took me over a month to farm my columi set doing them every day.

Then you have EV and Karagga normal and hard modes which are 8 and 16 man raids. You have Ilum open pvp. You have Ilum and Belsavis dailies if thats your thing. And you have battleground pvp with three maps.

Tbh I can't think of any MMO that has had more engame content on release and I've played all the recent ones save rift.

Regarding professions, I found Underworld trading an excellent moneymaker. Mandalorian Iron sells for 7k a bar. I've made several million credits without too much effort from it.

Then there is the fun of farming sets at 50. People don't realise you can take any low level armor you want and like the look of, farm the set, and put the mods from the best armor in the game in it. The next patch is adding removal of armor mods and the tier weapons and armour sets......so if you don't like the look of the tier sets, take the mods out and stick it in your favourite set. Great feature.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 November One

Kirby wrote: »
    FE and Foundry have good stories too where you fight Revan and Malgus.

Dude spoilers.

Otherwise I think you made a good point.

• Advertisement

Shiminay wrote: »
    Is it a case Dusty that Wow simply had more content or that the game took longer/was harder to get through or anything? It seems like that's the sort of thing they really should be able to get right when WoW has been around for so many years and with a heap of expansions etc.

I really don't know. For starters the endgame content was harder and there was probably just a little more of it. There were pve zones you hadnt touched whilst levelling, which isnt the case in swtor. There was rep farming and quests, professions took a little more work to relevel and in every expansion since vanilla there was a lot more in the way of dungeons and raids at max level. I think the fact that its such a single player game has a detrimental effect also. I don't think i added 1 person to my friends list while levelling my main, so outside of the guild i knew noone on the server. At 50, I didnt group with randoms, just ran dungeons and raids with the guild partly because Ive been gaming with them for so long but also because we really didnt know anyone else. That certainly wasnt the case in wow. Whatever it is, it means that i was jumping around the republic fleet aimlessly in far quicker time than i was jumping around ironforge.

The thing that sort of annoys me is that people try to compare swtor to vanilla wow. Thats a pretty dumb comparison since as you pointed out, everyone, including bioware, have been watching and playing wow since it came out so expectations need to match the current state of wow, not where it was 7 years ago.

But Companions/professions/world at large not being there.. nope dont agree with that at all... companions are really good addition, really helpful, save me a whole heap of time gettin epic mats to make cashish, as well as providing some fun story quests.

Companions are an awesome idea. In the levelling game they work really well. at 50 they are useless. You can't say that they are handy for professions. Thats how professions work. The gathering window might as well be a 5 buttons that say "Get this item" or "craft this". You dont actually see them or use them in any meaningful way (apart from using the crit capable ones on appropriate missions).

In pvp and pve you cant actually use them, ever. So whats the point? Theres an entire stat in the game (presence) thats rendered useless the second you hit 50. Like a lot of things about star wars, really great idea that they just didnt think through and implemented badly.
    'Most professions' is a bit vague, but i have found that the crafting is at least better then wow, definatly a fan of using slicing on one char to get the mission for Underworld trading on another char, to make epic bracers on another char, to make me 150K Credits, thats much more amusing than any crafting I ever did in WoW, maybe thats personal taste tho..

Biochem is useful and its pretty much like every other alchemy profession in any game, so lets ignore that.

synthweaving and armoromech are also fairly standard with the exception that theres no reason to have them as nothing you can make is better than stuff that drops from hm's and raids. So pretty useless thus far (i assume theyll eventually get the message and implement some bis for these)

Armstech and Artifice. For gods sake, why do these professions exist? Merge them all into cybertech and be done with it. Or give them a whole SHEDLOAD more stuff. Armstech in particular is lacking badly. Both of these can make 1 modification that isnt exactly in massive demand and guns and offhands that arent really that usefull. Again, better is dropped in hm's and raids

Cybertech. Again, brilliant idea, badly implemented. Mods and Armorings on the whole are such a good idea but to make them secondary to drops from raids and hard modes nullifies the entire idea. Enchanting and Jewelcrafting still play a part in wow endgame, why does cybertech, armstech and artifice become useless after level 49? Bioware will learn and fix it but its such an obvious gaping flaw that you wonder how it wasnt spotted 2 years ago.

I liked the difference in gathering skills and missions skills.

Tbh I can't think of any MMO that has had more engame content on release and I've played all the recent ones save rift.
    swtor had 1 raid with 6 bosses and 1 raid with 1 boss and 2 or 3 max level dungeons. Thats almost exactly what wow had at launch 8 years ago and they got an awful hard time for not having enough. If you count the hard modes, a feature directly lifted from wow, then you need to compare it to the wow expansions that had hard modes and wow still had more. Remember theres still only 5 (?) hard modes available.

, and put the mods from the best armor in the game in it.

No, because you cant make the BIS mods and at the moment you cant remove them from the BIS items (i know thats coming in the next patch but god, how could they not have looked at this and seen how it SHOULD work)
    Dude spoilers.
    The game has been out almost 3 months, i think its a bit late for spoilers:)

Advertisement