Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nudist beach...

• 27-04-2012 11:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭davet82

Anyone ever been on one?

*If you havent then dont post no...

*waiting for an avalanche of no posts :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭ElleEm

Nope!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

I have not.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

I haven't

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Immaculate Pasta

No I haven't.

Fun thread this...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭opinion guy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

Negative

• Registered Users Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭Littlehorny

Yeah i have and it was a bit cold that day right!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭44leto

Yeah I stumbled on to one in the Canaries, but in my kit. It somehow reminded me of a colony of seals.

Its not for me, I sunburn to easily and the thoughts of sunburn in my nether regions scare the bejasus out of me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭WhatNowForUs?

Not Yet.
    Are we starting up one?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

No

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Sappa

Boring thread

If you're ever unsure whether a beach is a nudist one or not just follow the old adage 'if in doubt, whip it out'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭opinion guy

To be fair - have you seen what its like outside lately ?
    If you want to go around nude - good luck to you!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

nope not once.

You sometimes come across nude sunbathers in the dunes of Dollymount and Portmarnock, if I catch them again I am telling the parish priest.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

Yes

I walked the shore, the warm waves gently lapping at my toes as the golden sand gripped my toes. Occasionally I stood for a moment to enjoy the scenery and capture the image in my mind, the wind softly ruffling through my dark hair, the water droplets from my earlier swim dripping onto my muscular shoulders and the hot burning sun warming my nether regions and allowing me to feel comfortable with my nakedness and unity with nature..............then, eventually I had to breathe out :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭davet82

44leto wrote: »
    You sometimes come across nude sunbathers in the dunes of Dollymount and Portmarnock

really? :eek:

and more importantly, were they female and good looking?

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭leviathon

Yep and oh man oh man did I not want to be on that beach

Was about 14 on holidays with the parents in france and we were just ambling along a normal beach, after a while we started to notice it was much quieter, then noticed the lack of clothing on a lot of people. Only dawned on us after about ten minutes of walking that we'd wandered into the nudist section.

Now - ordinarily to a 14 year old lad, seeing nudey lady bits everywhere would be a dream come true. But you know that awkward feeling ya got when you were watching a movie with your folks and a steamy scene came on screen - yeah, multiply that by a million.Plus it was a very hot day so I only had the lightest of shorts on - and sure at that age it'd pop up quicker than you could say boneriffic.

So I just shuffled along looking at my feet in case I saw a nice pair of bazoombas or a pertly buttocks that might cause leviathon junior to say hello.

I'm not a fan of nude beaches since then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

Was on one in Iceland, I was the only one there.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Not yet.

• Advertisement

davet82 wrote: »
    really? :eek:

and more importantly, were they female and good looking?

They are nude so I don't look, that my friend would be impolite, I am insulted by your assumed accusation.

But yeah, some are some aren't, to be honest I just walk on by and don't bat an eyelid.

is it even legal here?

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭mayotom

There are one or two along the coast here, but hardly anybody on them

davet82 wrote: »
    is it even legal here?

I don't think so, but in both those places they are out of the way and I come across them because they are on my walking exercise route, they really are doing no harm, so its a case of it just being ignored.

mayotom wrote: »
    There are one or two along the coast here, but hardly anybody on them

too cold i reckon... shrivelled mickeys everywhere wouldnt be a pretty sight :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Stiffler2

I have but I was wearing clothes because my penis is so small and I didn't want the other men to laugh at my small penis.

However this dude ran ( maybe about 50 metres ahead ) down from the beach towards the sea with his massive snake shaking everywhere.

I had to shield the missus's eyes so she wouldn't see what she's missing.
    I was mortified.

Never again......

Stiffler2 wrote: »
    I have but I was wearing clothes because my penis is so small and I didn't want the other men to laugh at my small penis.

However this dude ran ( maybe about 50 metres ahead ) down from the beach towards the sea with his massive snake shaking everywhere.

I had to shield the missus's eyes so she wouldn't see what she's missing.
    I was mortified.

Never again......

I was skinny dipping in the Blessington lakes with a bunch of friends, someone passed a casual comment, "err what would a pike make of your willy" there was a scramble for the shore.

I really don't know the answer to that question, but it was a case of better safe then very very sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,631 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Yes. I lived beside one for 4 years. Not as exciting as you might think.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Nope but I've been in a nudist park and a nudist GAA match;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭SouthTippBass

Yep, was on one for the first time in the Canaries last year. Yep, whipped off the shorts as well. And sure why not? It was a bit of a surreal feeling, walking down the beach in the middle of the day in the nip. I would recommend it to anybody whos curious though, just go for it! :D

Advertisement