Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Currys deface Irish flag

12345679»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

It's only 20 pieces of silver in England. What a gip. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

29.75 here, the conversion rate is totally messed :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭AnthonyK7

Confused now ..... :confused::confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭shamblertine

O'Coonassa wrote: »
    Ha ha ya nearly had me but you're taking the píss right? If you're not you do actually need to consider visiting a shrink with that psychosis.

Hehe yeah I was taking the piss in that post, but still I do think it was a cheap tacky publicity stunt, and I will never buy from them but then I never did in the past anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭shamblertine

There's a European flavour and the Irish flag is eating the union jack, yekno, its patriotic and progressive.

I like it, any chance you could write a new agressive national anthem as well? We could taunt the brits about how we booted them out and brag about our superior corporation tax rate.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

I can't believe a thread about flags and taxes became so popular.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement