Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Practice reading

• 07-05-2012 5:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭

Hi folks I picked up a new deck last week and it's been a while since I've done any kind of reading and I'm trying to familiarise myself with these cards. They are Titanias fortune telling deck are based on Mlle. Lenormand cards, I used Rider Waite previously and found them good so I'm interested in getting in some practise and maybe getting some feedback with this set. If anyone wants to volunteer to be guinea pig for me to practise on let me know here, and to make it easy on me maybe just add if you are male or female and choose a number between 1 and 7 for the shuffle :)
    Thanks

Comments

hi babybuff!

i'll volunteer myself, im female, a leo and i'll pick the number 3 please.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭dulchie75

Babybuff wrote: »
    Hi folks I picked up a new deck last week and it's been a while since I've done any kind of reading and I'm trying to familiarise myself with these cards. They are Titanias fortune telling deck are based on Mlle. Lenormand cards, I used Rider Waite previously and found them good so I'm interested in getting in some practise and maybe getting some feedback with this set. If anyone wants to volunteer to be guinea pig for me to practise on let me know here, and to make it easy on me maybe just add if you are male or female and choose a number between 1 and 7 for the shuffle :)
    Thanks

Hi I'll volunteer too, Im female and pick number 7

• Registered Users Posts: 18 sunflower1200

Hi babybuff. Id like one too. Im a woman and the number I choose is 5, many thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 miss sugarray

Hello
    yes female and I would like to pick 5
    thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2 clady

Hi...i will b a guinea pig!im a female and i pick the number 5.....thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 shellydrum

Hi Im female and i pick number 4 Thank You!!

• Registered Users Posts: 29 debsw

Hi i will also volunteer - Female and 4

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Babybuff

I just got in, I'll run through these tonight and should have something up by the morning so bear with me. :)

This is a seven card layout, it's intended for simple daily inspiration, I'm just hoping I can summarise it as briefly as a horoscope :)

Bubblypop
    four of these cards have deep love connections and the last card placed is a ring. I could read this as a business contract that is about to be signed (I could ha) but
    If I'm reading these cards right, then it's all about the love for you. The bear next to the heart might suggest a really important love affair an asks you to be strong in certain matters. I don't mean to say someone is going to spontaneously hand you a ring, but it suggests strong ties or relationships which unfold beautifully over time.
    The star also shows up here so if you want to make a wish, now would be a good time to do so ;)

Hi Dulchie
    same again seven card layout
    If you have been waiting on news, it's about to arrive and it's good. The first card drawn is the book and unless you are a student who is finishing up exams and about to return home to the family fold, then it suggests you are stepping out from the unknown and back onto terra firma as opportunity and support presents itself in heaps and bounds. Trust that everything will turn out alright.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Ladybird99

Hi, I'm femaie and choose number 7.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 bregina

Hi, female, #5, thanks

Hi Sunflower

If someone is trying your patience today, keep your cards close to your chest and concentrate on your own game. You know what you want and you know how to get it, so continue to forge ahead with your plans. Just remember, whether it's work or home, do your best to keep the peace and you'll find things will move along much easier. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭hilloftara

hi me please female and no 6 and i am leo:)

Miss Sugarray

There are certain situations which may require wisdom on your part. Family features significantly and in business patience may be required, however rest assured that all is in hand. The clover signifies you will be protected, as if by magic from all the problems you have been worried about, it symbolises good luck and a possible news of a happy event awaiting you. Ultimately, you will have the power to change what is not working for you ;)

Clady

New friends meet old friends and there may be news (possibly from overseas) concerning children..and work. The anchor is your signifier, it suggests there is great security in some areas of your life and where you are at right now. If it's friends you know well trust them, if it's where you live enjoy it more. It's ok to make time for a little happiness in your life every now and again :)

• Registered Users Posts: 35 miss sugarray

Miss Sugarray

There are certain situations which may require wisdom on your part. Family features significantly and in business patience may be required, however rest assured that all is in hand. The clover signifies you will be protected, as if by magic from all the problems you have been worried about, it symbolises good luck and a possible news of a happy event awaiting you. Ultimately, you will have the power to change what is not working for you ;)
    excellent I am sitting exams wisdom for sure , yes the rest is very accurate also :):):) thank you so much

Shellydrum

The key to unlocking happiness lays in the relationships you've built with friends today. Someone may come along and be a shoulder for you or point you in the right direction. The dog and bear symbolise both strength and protection, loyalty and fun. If there is an important person in your life who cares a great deal about you, let them. Now is a good time to let go of the past.

Debsw

If you haven't yet been invited on a new adventure a proposal is in the post. There is something of the unknown surrounding all your cards. If it is relationships or situations from the past (or present) where maybe conclusions have not yet been drawn, you will find closure and the surmounting of these issues will lead you to the path of greater strength and happiness. It is your destiny.

[for anyone I didn't get in today, I'm going to take a break for now but I'll be back later ]

• Registered Users Posts: 9 DeeL34

Hi I'm willing to be a guinea pig too!!
    Female, no. 3 please

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭Kamili

Female no 1 please thanks :)

Ladybird99

Finances garner your attention right now but the road card suggests opportunities await which could turn things round. Be vigilant in business, strength and determination will help you succeed. It's a day for positivity.

Bregina

Cards tend toward relationship issues, if you feel like you've been through the mill lately the clouds are about to part to reveal the silver lining. There are improvements between people and both the clover and cross suggest the end to some difficulty and good times ahead.

Hilloftara

Work related trips for you or a partner might be on the cards, just be sure to check the bank balance before blowing the budget on room service. Maybe it's time to ask someone else to pay their share. ;)

DeeL34

If you've been putting in the effort lately expect to see the rewards for your hard work. The sun is significantly shining on your affairs right now, a good day to sit back and enjoy being in the spotlight.

Kamili

Sometimes it's ok to sit still and let the world pass you by. There's no need to get caught up in the dramas around you today, whether its money or friends, clover is offering you an easy pass. Don't be afraid to take it with both hands

Didn't take long to become familiar with the symbolism and I can manage to summarise seven cards into a sentence or two, I'm just wondering if it's too many cards to draw and would maybe one or three work better for detail.
    anyhue, Thanks to all the willing guinea pigs :) Hope you enjoyed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,198 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Stunning! Had to post. Completely accurate and pertinant to me! Which reading? Well, all of them of course....

endacl wrote: »
    Stunning! Had to post. Completely accurate and pertinant to me! Which reading? Well, all of them of course....
    Thats great! Hope you enjoyed them all !! now go to bed, your mother is trying to save on the leccy bill.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,198 ✭✭✭✭endacl

endacl wrote: »
    Thats great! Hope you enjoyed them all !! now go to bed, your mother is trying to save on the leccy bill.
    Bang on again! Freaky..... Gnight.:-)

Advertisement