Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Is that the N64 looking controller with all the bad NES games?

It's only the best thing ever! I could play Adventure Island and Lode Runner all day long.

magajoy2000(blue).gif

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Aoifey! wrote: »
    It's only the best thing ever! I could play Adventure Island and Lode Runner all day long.

magajoy2000(blue).gif

I prefer my media pc. Hooked up to tv, xbox controller & loads of emulators :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

It's probably a bit early to be drinking but by jove this hot whiskey is really helping to cure my cold. \o/

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭Adriatic

So I was taking photos in Stephen's Green and some young one no more than 14 told me I was sexy, self esteem boost and all that but what the heck? This happen much?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Adriatic wrote: »
    So I was taking photos in Stephen's Green and some young one no more than 14 told me I was sexy, self esteem boost and all that but what the heck? This happen much?

Yeah, it does actually. I got asked for a hug because I'm a "serious mount" on Parnell Street yesterday, by something that looked a bit like a female gollum.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Hairycopper

Yeah, it does actually. I got asked for a hug because I'm a "serious mount" on Parnell Street yesterday, by something that looked a bit like a female gollum.

Serious mount? Hahahahahahaha! Never heard that one before

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Aoifey! wrote: »

Did you get that recently and if so, where? I haven't seen them in years

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

Work experience in the primary school was so nice today :o
    I was in Senior Infants and they were all calling me teacher and they were all just so cute :')

And now I have some nommy food, a good book and a good day ahead of me tomorrow :D

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭skyscraperblue

ONE MORE MOCK. Then that's it, they're OVER, and I have the most EPIC weekend ahead of me to celebrate! :D
    Also chemistry mock was amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

It's probably a bit early to be drinking but by jove this hot whiskey is really helping to cure my cold. \o/

Hot chocolate mixed with rum is my medicine of choice!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭jorges

Off to Dublin Friday and Saturday shopping, then an 18th Saturday night and hopefully tomorrow I will have tickets to see Bressie with a gang from school. :D
    I'm happy at the moment. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭Adriatic

I always wondered what's it like hanging out in the staff room with the teachers, I remember I had to make the tea for them sometimes in primary school, seems peculiar looking back on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

4 euro kebabs in abrakebra in Dublin :D With a drink! There's my lunch sorted for the rest of my time here....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

cloud493 wrote: »
    4 euro kebabs in abrakebra in Dublin :D With a drink! There's my lunch sorted for the rest of my time here....
    Avoid, avoid, avoid.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

Quite a good night out :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Gt cling filmed to a light post and ended up falling over yet still i didnt break free. knew i could top the girl covered in tin foil!!!!

ALL IN THE NAME OF BANTER WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,

I prefer my media pc. Hooked up to tv, xbox controller & loads of emulators :D
    But it's just not the same :P
    Conor108 wrote: »
    Did you get that recently and if so, where? I haven't seen them in years
    No sorry, had it since I was little and found it again a few months ago. Maybe have a look on ebay?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

flyswatter wrote: »
    Avoid, avoid, avoid.

I wuv kebabs :3 and my local chippy only sells them with a bag of chips for 9.85 :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

cloud493 wrote: »
    I wuv kebabs :3 and my local chippy only sells them with a bag of chips for 9.85 :eek:

Sure there are better places to get kebabs, the place doesn't have a good food standard reputation.

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭AtomicKoala

Gt cling filmed to a light post and ended up falling over yet still i didnt break free. knew i could top the girl covered in tin foil!!!!

Dear god

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭HandsomeDivil

Don't judge me but I'm enjoying my maths homework lately:o

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Wooo, going out tomorrow night for the first time in ages! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭skyscraperblue

Leftyflip wrote: »
    Wooo, going out tomorrow night for the first time in ages! :D

+1
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

I came 5th in the country in that Maths Computational thing Deise linked to aaaages ago :D

I PASSED LAW!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Oh......My.....God!!! :eek::D

And yes, condemn me all ye like for never having an interest in Electric Picnic before. But after the awesomeness that was their show at Oxegen 2009...its going to be very hard to keep me away from this! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭DingosAteMyBaby

Oh......My.....God!!! :eek::D

And yes, condemn me all ye like for never having an interest in Electric Picnic before. But after the awesomeness that was their show at Oxegen 2009...its going to be very hard to keep me away from this! :D

I'm gonna have to work EXTREMELY hard to try and force some of my friends to come with me:(

But it must be done. I hope it doesn't sell out fast!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

I love fights. I don't know what it is, they're not nice, but it's almost cathartic when you two people literally go for broke shouting at each other over something in a whirling vortex of immaturity. I feel so good after flipping out, everything returns to some comfortable base level. You get to know someone much better by drawing them out intolerably.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭Captain Graphite

I'm gonna have to work EXTREMELY hard to try and force some of my friends to come with me:(

But it must be done. I hope it doesn't sell out fast!

If you can't convince friends to go with you, just go by yourself. You'll get talking to people up there anyway. EP has a good atmosphere like that. And if talking to strangers isn't your thing, you're bound to bump into someone you know that you maybe haven't talked to in a while and suddenly end up best friends with again! :pac:

I went alone last year and had a great time; (C&H helped though as I arranged to meet up with Aoibheann and also bumped into Jako8, AllInOne and conorstuff.) Also bumped into guys I knew from college and ended up hanging around with them for a while.

Going to a festival alone was a rather terrifying prospect last year but I'd definitely recommend it if the alternative is not going at all. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭floutingmaxims

Actually got a few hours work for next weekend! Woo, more money!! :D

Advertisement