Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Desperate Houseiwves tonight was really good

• 07-02-2006 11:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭

Yes I watch it I think it's good but like Lost season 2 it dragged until episode 6 where it got really good especially the endings (I won't spoil lost season 2 for you but it's just my opinion). What is the deal wth this Betty Applewhite, eveyone think it's a mystery like last time but I think it's just a big plot device that will come to it's head when someone else gets involved.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Peaadina

Aaaaaah i have already seen all the episodes.
    Betty is an interesting character in someways but in others they are just trying to replace the mystery that mary-alice was last season.
    I wasnt convinced about her until episode 11+12. Something interesting happens with Bree which might change stuff on the ol 'Lane
    I much prefer series 2. But i wish they would do away with the dang annoying voice-over!:eek:

Advertisement