Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

***ALL OT CHAT HERE***

• 20-11-2011 11:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

Well, i believe this could be closed but sure what harm. i think we should have another crack at this thread again cos me and challengemaster weren't here when the last one was in it's prime and we're both gobsh1tes so maybe it'll work this time.....

to start off erm.....Hi my names Steven.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,292 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Doesn't the After Hours forum exist for this type of thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

yes but the AH'ers talk about boobies etc.....we shall talk about bonnet bras maybe....

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

After hours is just for old men to go and perv on young girls at their wild swingers parties.
    Trust me, I've seen it.

Hi, my name's Cian.
    I don't have a car... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 16,931 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Well, i believe this could be closed but sure what harm. i think we should have another crack at this thread again cos me and challengemaster weren't here when the last one was in it's prime and we're both gobsh1tes so maybe it'll work this time.....

Oi, ya ballix, that's personal abuse :D

coylemj - think of it as orientated towards the regulars of the motors forum, Ah is the general dumping ground for all crap :D

never knew your name before :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

I like chicken :)

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭Kevvv

Lovely weather were having :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭johnos1984

I like this idea.

I'm John, I own two cars an mgf and a passat.

Both have almost bleed me dry

• Registered Users Posts: 6,575 ✭✭✭166man

What's up with the lack of snow? I was looking forward to it.. Stupid global warming!

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

My name is Alan...and i'm an alcoholic...

I drive a Polo, and look up DoneDeal every day looking for something to replace it with!

PS: Let's at least keep this somewhat motors related!

• Advertisement

I drive a Polo, and look up DoneDeal every day looking for something to replace it with!

Keeping this motors related, did you not see the Alfa 156 for 600 quid that Barura posted!!Replace it with that!

You mod the motors forum and haven't found a bangernomics to replace a polo with yet?

1ea87a4b-f06d-4523-bdcb-56c5df45b12d.jpg

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Argh...i know...need to sort my life out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

Motor related...

My daily hack is going into hibernation for the winter :) don't want it damaged in the "bad" weather. So instead I have this Fiesta... So naturally I'm going to strip it again over the winter, just because I can and that's what I love doing, rooting with cars :D

My backside is used to the Alfa momos, I can't put them into the fester! :(

Edit: Why in the name of bejaysus am I still up, have to be up at 6.... :mad:

dgt wrote: »
    Edit: Why in the name of bejaysus am I still up, have to be up at 6.... :mad:

I'm up at 5...i win!

I'm up at 5...i win!

Don't be hatin' but I ain't up til 9.30 delightful. Fingers crossed the Alfa starts hasn't been driven for a while.. ;):D

Jesus alan (and dgt) what the hell makes ye crazy enough to hang with us losers when youve to be up at that hour!
    Anyone have any opinions on which is better to drive a mk1 or mk2 focus?

neither :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭barura

Oh one of these threads? :P

I went for a spin just there, saw a 3 series coupe... I know I'd look like a douche, but I'd really want one to drive a long distance...

An alfa would be a more pratical approach I feel though.

barura wrote: »
    Oh one of these threads? :P

I went for a spin just there, saw a 3 series coupe... I know I'd look like a douche, but I'd really want one to drive a long distance...

An alfa would be a more pratical approach I feel though.

What's wrong with 3er coupé? eh?! EH!!!???! :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭barura

What's wrong with 3er coupé? eh?! EH!!!???! :p
    Not much, except the people that drive them! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,662 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

I have such a fantastical V12 itch to scratch at the moment. Can't get the idea of some kind of german 6.0l+ bruiser out of my head!

I have such a fantastical V12 itch to scratch at the moment. Can't get the idea of some kind of german 6.0l+ bruiser out of my head!

I've been the same way with Alfa 3.2 V6s recently! Damn insurance and tax! There's a lovely 147 GTA on donedeal...drool...

They sure are nice. I have a bizarre logic though in that if you're breaking the 3.0l barrier bringing you up to €1566 tax, you might aswell smash through it with V12 and pay the same. :P

They sure are nice. I have a bizarre logic though in that if you're breaking the 3.0l barrier bringing you up to €1566 tax, you might aswell smash through it with V12 and pay the same. :P

Exactly! You're gonna end up with a one and a half grand punch in the crotch anyway, may as well get your moneys worth! Insurance at 23 is a bastard tho!

Exactly! You're gonna end up with a one and a half grand punch in the crotch anyway, may as well get your moneys worth! Insurance at 23 is a bastard tho!

Ah here, you're driving a polo, you must be paying ~400 quid or something on it :p

Are you only 23!? ....knew you were cool :cool:

Are you only 23!? ....knew you were cool :cool:

You thought I was 40, you mad bastid :D Who knows what you thought he was :D

23, bejaysus. I was 24 when I had my Polo, insurance was €1800.

• Advertisement

Thats cos you had a clapped out almera 'van' and seemingly had way too many expensive possessions for a young boyin :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement