Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Thomasheen

Balfie wrote: »
    GTA tonight boys?

Do people still play GTA? I went on it like 3 months ago and it was an actual ghost town

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

PS3 just broke lads, might be a while before i'm back to playing it :(:(:(:(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

heading on mw2 now if anyones on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

krudler wrote: »
    heading on mw2 now if anyones on

Gimme 10 mins.

just took out a harrier with rafficas, awesome :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

krudler wrote: »
    just took out a harrier with rafficas, awesome :D

All I can say is... :')

wasnt all me, someone was distracting it with a riot shield, I just finished it off, still though :pac:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,031 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Few good games there areir kruds. Went on to tiger woods when ya left, and lost a par 3 comp with ade and cody. The potential is there lads. God i haven't played in years.

beertons wrote: »
    Few good games there areir kruds. Went on to tiger woods when ya left, and lost a par 3 comp with ade and cody. The potential is there lads. God i haven't played in years.

aye its a pity the last ones connection timed out it was a decent game, really wish I had a pvr to record that epic plant I got on Underpass. less than 1 second on the clock ftw, was funny cos everyone was in that "games nearly over, gonna spin around and shoot" thing and then when the bomb was planted with a second to go it was like "wtf! no ammo!" :pac:

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Twas fun alright. Me and Cody were playing till like near 5 in the morning. He beat me for the first time through devious and underhand tacticsie: holing out 3 ridiculous shots to steal all the skins. HAX! :(

I'll be on later this afternoon. I'll spend some time on career first. Few more sponsor challenges and I'll max out my stats :yay:

• Advertisement

Till 5, holy crap. I'd never have been up at 7.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

Till 5, holy crap. I'd never have been up at 7.

Tis annoying alright, had to log off at 12 after a few games of zombies with the lads , God i hate having a job :p

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭FYG

The Mac 11 really is a beast of a gun! Absolutely love it!

Oh, would you lads recommend picking up Tiger Woods? I've no real interest in golf, but I played it at a friend's and enjoyed it. I'll see if I can find it second-hand or something.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,329 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

I enjoyed the previous tiger woods,thought about getting this but I read about some controversy about EA withholdings elements of the game or something,I dunno anyway I chose not to get it after that.

FYG wrote: »

Oh, would you lads recommend picking up Tiger Woods? I've no real interest in golf, but I played it at a friend's and enjoyed it. I'll see if I can find it second-hand or something.

Yes! But I say that as a loony golfer (in game and IRL) who has played the TW games for around a decade now!
    PerrinV2 wrote: »
    I enjoyed the previous tiger woods,thought about getting this but I read about some controversy about EA withholdings elements of the game or something,I dunno anyway I chose not to get it after that.

That's to do with career. Some tourneys you need DLC courses to play them. I just skipped them and all is grand. Few courses I would like to get but for 3.99? SMH.

Longshot considering the thread, but does any want to buy Black Ops, or know anyone who would be interested in buying Black Ops, for €20?

Longshot considering the thread, but does any want to buy Black Ops, or know anyone who would be interested in buying Black Ops, for €20?

www.adverts.ie

Trading/advertising stuff breaks the general rules of boards if Im not mistaken man.

www.adverts.ie

Trading/advertising stuff breaks the general rules of boards if Im not mistaken man.

Cheers, I'll try there.

Does it? I've traded with Lakes before anyway on the Playstation forum here. :o

Cheers, I'll try there.

*runs off and checks*

I'll have to have a read of the boards general charter rules again me thinks :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

that would have been on the swapping games thread. its not offering to sell a game, its offering to trade a game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

www.adverts.ie

Cheers, I'll try there.

Did you ?

Ps : nou camp would give any away team the ****s .

Hair raising stuff

LakesKeane wrote: »
    Did you ?

Yeah, Resistance 2 for QoS or something like that.

Mw2 anyone?

Got to level 34 in Dead Ops for the first time with someone else ie: Cody. Good fun even if we were both clearly tired and giving away the most stupid of deaths (err me off all people, earlier on! :p) Think wide awake, we can both beat DOPS entirely. My highest is level 36 I think on my own, well confident of beating that.

Did you ?

Yeah, Resistance 2 for QoS or something like that.

Wasn't me

Wasn't me

Is your name Eamon? :o

Wasn't me

Is your name Eamon? :o

Yup . What's QoS ? I don't remember any of this !? Sorry . :)

Did we swap ?

Yup . What's QoS ? I don't remember any of this !? Sorry . :)

Did we swap ?

Yeah, we did. :p

Quantum of Solace. I'm not sure what I sent you, possibly Ratchet and Clank, but you sent me Resistance 2 anyway. :)

Yeah, we did. :p

Quantum of Solace. I'm not sure what I sent you, possibly Ratchet and Clank, but you sent me Resistance 2 anyway. :)

nope, sorry mate! never had resistance. wouldn't dream of buying a 007 game! show me the post !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Sup peeps :D

Advertisement