Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rent Imacs

• 27-02-2012 7:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭

Hi, does anybody know where i can rent an iMac. I tried hire intelligence but they are too dear. Compuhire don't have any iMacs. If anybody knows anywhere else or anyone who i can rent an iMac off for a day for about 45 euro.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,001 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭gorevs

Compub id reckon. in Dublin, Cork and Limerick

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

I never heard of anywhere renting them out.

Out of curosity, how much did they charge and for what model?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,667 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Yeah, CompuB lease them out. Details including prices on their website:

http://www.compub.com/store/index.php/rental?___store=default

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭airbus125

Hire intellenge were looking for 50euro for the 24 model and I think 135 for the 27. 100 euro cheaper than compu b but remember you have to pay a deposit which was 400 for the 24

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,407 ✭✭✭squonk

Looking at CompuB, why would you pay €229 to rent an iPad for a month? You'd buy the thing with just over 2 month's rental! heck, you could buy the iPad, use it for a few months and then sell it off and maybe only lose €80-€100!

Advertisement