Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Best things you did in your last year in 2nd LV (Leaving Cert)

• 06-04-2011 2:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭

One of my fave have to be when in biology we where cuting opening a lambs hart when I was the only one citing it like a piece of meat and 90% of the class where nearly getting sick doing and 9% got sick. I made the two girls that was doing it with me get sick because of the blood did they ever see meat in there life's.

The 2nd is getting lost in my own town on the way back from a trip from a place they make weskey and eating 2 pizzas each in all you can eat pizza hut for 7 euros and lurning there was a bog right beside the school and 70 ft hill right beside the bog you will never think that was there from the road to make it worse it's only 5 mins to the town. Also haveing to go back in to school covered in mud up to our heads was funny as hell. All we said we where on a trip I wonder what trip she was thinking we where on.

Our my business class that just turn into about 5 of us giveing out to each outher and our hole class on draggens den a weak on wonder I only got a C1 in higher LV

Also the Storys have to be from in school not nights out

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭GV_NRG

ha strangly enough i chopped mine up too, which nearly set half the girls off :p

me and my friend went under the dcg tables and sang every word of "my sherona"!

the WHOLE leaving cert year chasing this little first year kid across the playing field :P

as the lads drove up town we would go onto the road so they would have to stop and then pull up the front and back windscreen wipers!

we drove to a nearby school one day and egged the s**t outta them! there only the ones that come to mind at tho mo.. the funny thing is, there is only a few weeks left and the best things will happen in those weeks :) im going to miss school in all honesty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

One more funny thing was when I was in TY we where on a trip to a lake and anyway we where all getting changed behide bushes because the girls got the shed. Anyway I was tryin to get the wetset of and I fell back about 10 ft and everyone pissed them selfs loling at me.

Or links (lcvp) for my class was just a lan game of quake where all we did was give out to each other for the hole class.

Our woodwork class was basically a piss take class where we just done what ever we like eg deside to get a laptop in the middle of the class. Must days we where just making fun of each other. No wonder no work ever got done in that class. No wonder it took me from out to mch to make my little crap house.

Or going to play table tennis when we had a free class I went from from one of the worse players to good player over 2 years

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

When we were finished some of the lads made puppet-hearts by sticking their fingers into the blood vessels and flapping the halved-ventricles up and down.

I liked a lot of the physics experiments, mainly because it involved a lot of precision and stuff to get a nice, good graph, which was very satisfying in the nerdiest of ways. The chemistry titrations were the same for the precision required and the intricacy of the various chemicals added and so forth.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 4,137 Mod ✭✭✭✭Locker10a

• Throwin raw rashers on the roof of the Home Ec room!
    • Frying vegtables but using washup liquid instead of cooking oil and serving it up to the student teacher.
    • Makign chicken curry and addind triple spice then asking the same student teacher to taste it!
    • Squirting tomatoe puree into teachers coats pockets!
    • Switchin the suger and salt!
    • emptying a box of cinamon onto an apple tart for the bishop.
    • Having a water baloon WAR LC girls vs boys!
    • Playing practal jokes on teacher! (hiding under the teachers desk and shouting at her when she sat down ! Hiding behind the curtain.)
    • buying **** loads of cheap knickers and bras in penneys and hiding in various locations/ random unattended school bags!

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭brownlad

Locker10a wrote: »
    • Throwin raw rashers on the roof of the Home Ec room!
    • Frying vegtables but using washup liquid instead of cooking oil and serving it up to the student teacher.
    • Makign chicken curry and addind triple spice then asking the same student teacher to taste it!
    • Squirting tomatoe puree into teachers coats pockets!
    • Switchin the suger and salt!
    • emptying a box of cinamon onto an apple tart for the bishop.
    • Having a water baloon WAR LC girls vs boys!
    • Playing practal jokes on teacher! (hiding under the teachers desk and shouting at her when she sat down ! Hiding behind the curtain.)
    • buying **** loads of cheap knickers and bras in penneys and hiding in various locations/ random unattended school bags!

aaaaaaaahh ye:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement