Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

32 County Photo - Take II

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭dakar

I can still take Sligo :)

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭YeGods

Stick me down for waterford

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

West Meath.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭dreamer_ire

Happy to do Antrim, Armagh or Down depending on take up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

Happy to do Antrim, Armagh or Down depending on take up

I'll take that as an order of preference so :p... will put you down for Antrim and backup for Armagh and Down. If you want that changed let me know!

If two new people go for boardsie or backup for either of those counties I'll move them in front... hoping to get a different person for each county! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭m_s_nixon

I'll take Meath or Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭xia

Put me down for Wicklow please

m_s_nixon wrote: »
    I'll take Meath or Dublin

As above I'll take that as an order of preference so putting you down for Meath and backup for Dublin... the Dublin backup place will be replaced if a new person needs on the list! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,098 ✭✭✭rameire

put me down for carlow again.
    cheers.

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭dreamer_ire

foto joe wrote: »
    I'll take that as an order of preference so :p... will put you down for Antrim and backup for Armagh and Down. If you want that changed let me know!

If two new people go for boardsie or backup for either of those counties I'll move them in front... hoping to get a different person for each county! ;)

That's fine joe, can do any of the three so for example if you get people for Antrim and Armagh I'll happily do Down and vice versa.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Scamp-

I can do Longford if no-one else can.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,166 ✭✭✭enda1

Don't mean to hijack the thread, but just posing a question...

Do people think it would be possible or interesting to do a 27 EU country photo?

Could pass around an SD memory card instead, like a 512mb one or something?

Would there be boardsies in every country in the EU, that could be the problem I guess...

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Winnieacre

I could do Cork or Kerry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Cheers for this foto joe :)

I'll take Kildare, can do offaly if needed :)

I think Chorcai had Louth last time, so He'll probably want it again... (I'm just posting this incase he hadn't seen this thread.. maybe he's not interested in it at all, but I thought I'd throw his name in for him as he was down for it last time, and i reckon it'd probably bea bit unfair for him to be left out of it or not get the place he wanted because he wasnt in fast enpugh... besides, if he doesnt want it he can always just say no.. right?).. is that OK? :confused:

I think Chorcai had Louth last time, so He'll probably want it again... (I'm just posting this incase he hadn't seen this thread.. maybe he's not interested in it at all, but I thought I'd throw his name in for him as he was down for it last time, and i reckon it'd probably bea bit unfair for him to be left out of it or not get the place he wanted because he wasnt in fast enpugh... besides, if he doesnt want it he can always just say no.. right?).. is that OK? :confused:

I'd say PM/ring him and let him know! I'm sure if someone else wanted to do Louth they'd be just as disappointed if it was pre-reserved... only fair!

Howard Chubby Telecommunications do you want to take Louth for now? You could swap the backup place with Chorcai if you wanted after...

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 2,283 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chorcai

Work away Ill be the back-up, put Howard Chubby Telecommunications as main me as back up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,184 ✭✭✭storm2811

I can do Leitrim if no one else wants to?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Meath for me if msnixon can't do it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Scamp-

Has this been done before? I'd love to see the photos.

Meath for me if msnixon can't do it.

You've got Meath, moved msnixon to their other choice of Dublin.

Scamp- wrote: »
    Has this been done before? I'd love to see the photos.

It started before, but didn't get beyond the first person I don't think!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,410 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Put me down for Limerick..
    hopefully this time it will work out...

Chorcai wrote: »
    Work away Ill be the back-up, put Howard Chubby Telecommunications as main me as back up

You can take it, Chorcai. I'd only make a jock of it. I'm still trying to figure out what this "shutter button" does that I've been hearing so much about. "Shutter buttons" are all the rage nowadays it seems... I must get one for my camera... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

Mayo for me please :)

I was gonna offer my services for sligo too but dakar was too fast outta the traps :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,146 ✭✭✭Morrisseeee

Wexford for me......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭dakar

artyeva wrote: »
    I was gonna offer my services for sligo too but dakar was too fast outta the traps :p

What can I say? Guess I'm just quick off the mark! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭kgpixels

Stick me down for Monaghan.

I'm on the border with Cavan, so can do that also if no else takes it. . .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

I'll take donegal, have something in mind already :p, also if noone take derry or tyrone i'll happilly take them too....

Advertisement