Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

M&S* wrote: »
    Ciara! :( Don't do this to me, you know I've been patient with you and respected you right along the way! Be supportive of me (and everyone else) at the start of this stressful year! :p

Pfffffffft.

Learn some respect and you'll be fine! :P You never respected me tbh!

Also get used to the stress! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Pfffffffft.

Learn some respect and you'll be fine! :P You never respected me tbh!

Also get used to the stress! :pac:

I've always respected you! :eek: Name one instance when i haven't? :P

I like stress it's like a work out!

I've always respected you! :eek: Name one instance when i haven't? :P

I like stress it's like a work out!

I never said you disrespected me..! :pac:

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭pajero12

Come On Now Ciara, Outta Here, Time to move on :P

pajero12 wrote: »
    Come On Now Ciara, Outta Here, Time to move on :P

They were using Lads. wrong. I had to step in and defend it! :P I was praised for doing so! :P

Also, you too. Respect your elders! :pac:

• Advertisement

They were using Lads. wrong. I had to step in and defend it! :P I was praised for doing so! :P

Also, you too. Respect your elders! :pac:

Hey now, Id say Im older than you...Youve forgotten me from last years thread already :(

Jesus No...I wouldnt have had the balls to do something like that this time last year...But stick around..Your great craic :D

I'm sure the mods think otherwise! :pac: :P

Ah Sur Randy Loves ya really..:D.Oh and eh...Im stayin with you fr Calvin Harris? Ok? Sound :P

Ah Sur Randy Loves ya really..:D.Oh and eh...Im stayin with you fr Calvin Harris? Ok? Sound :P

Dya not hear? I'm going to Scotland?! :D

I haven't shut up about it, surprised you didn't see it somewhere! :L

Dya not hear? I'm going to Scotland?! :D

I haven't shut up about it, surprised you didn't see it somewhere! :L
    What? :eek:
    What about Boards DCU Beers? I know i dont go there, but i was gonna go up for that especially :(

Nah havent been on in a few days, Best of Luck with it though, What did you accept? :D

• Advertisement

What? :eek:
    What about Boards DCU Beers? I know i dont go there, but i was gonna go up for that especially :(

Nah havent been on in a few days, Best of Luck with it though, What did you accept? :D

I know, I was sad to not be going DCU! :( :P

Proper name:
    Mathematical, Statistical and Actuarial Science

Ciara name:
    Maths

:pac:

This is the LC'ers off-topic thread! All non-LC'ers will be subject to abuse

I kid I love you all really <3

This is the LC'ers off-topic thread! All non-LC'ers will be subject to abuse

I kid I love you all really <3

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

*abuses*

Old folks' home thatta'way
    >

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

Hey... I'm new to all this :o and going into the auld LC :P everyone excited yeah? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Schonie

First day tomorrow....ugh...have to get my books and stuff ready.
    My god...officially in 6th year...I remember I used to be afraid of 6th years lol:D

Siobhnk wrote: »
    Hey... I'm new to all this :o and going into the auld LC :P everyone excited yeah? :P

Excited about LC?...not particularly but I am excited about this being the last year:rolleyes:...wooop

Schonie wrote: »

Excited about LC?...not particularly but I am excited about this being the last year:rolleyes:...wooop

The sooner we start, the sooner we finish... The actual year is supposed to be great craic, the only downside being the study and actual exams :rolleyes: but sure what can we do! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

I really want to do like a 6th year meet up this year, considering we seem to be more or less the same crowd as the old 5th year thread. We could do it at an open day or something! Like everyone goes to their respective lecture and then we all go for drinks/coffee afterwards.

Let me at her!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

Woop Leaving Cert!. :/, I'm Daithi, 17 from Longford! :D.. Can't wait to really get into studying and then *BOOM* before we know it COLLEGE! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭teenagedream

Guys relax the leaving cert is tough but believe me you'll come out of it a lot better.

And go for whatever course you want whether you think you'll get it or not and do not put any course on your CAO that you wouldn't take straight away. Life's too short to be wasting it repeating.

The sooner we start, the sooner we finish... The actual year is supposed to be great craic, the only downside being the study and actual exams :rolleyes: but sure what can we do! :P

Yeah..we should at least enjoy it as it is our last year:D

Guys relax the leaving cert is tough but believe me you'll come out of it a lot better.

And go for whatever course you want whether you think you'll get it or not and do not put any course on your CAO that you wouldn't take straight away. Life's too short to be wasting it repeating.

Babes, apparently us grown ups aren't welcome here! :( :P

Woop Leaving Cert!. :/, I'm Daithi, 17 from Longford! :D.. Can't wait to really get into studying and then *BOOM* before we know it COLLEGE! :)

Heey:p...Oh I know..I can't wait for college..not too keen on studying but it'll be all worth it in the end I guess:D

So basically Leaving Cert 2012... Can't waaaaaait...?

• Registered Users Posts: 33 ClaireBearBoat

Claire here, I'm new too :) Leaving Cert 2012.. gulp.. :( Ah well, sure it will be a bit of craic :D

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭teenagedream

Babes, apparently us grown ups aren't welcome here! :( :P

They're only jealous of our newfound college lives :D

Claire here, I'm new too :) Leaving Cert 2012.. gulp.. :( Ah well, sure it will be a bit of craic :D

Whoop whoop!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭coffeelover

I always thought you were a girl for some reason :o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement