Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Library online?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭Meathlass

Can you view these libraries from outside the college?

http://www.library.itcarlow.ie/screens/dbasesnew.html

My lecturer said you can, but never explained herself :pac:

Yes you can access it externally, I do it all the time. Think you've to use your student number. Ask at library tomorrow for details.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

Meathlass wrote: »
    Yes you can access it externally, I do it all the time. Think you've to use your student number. Ask at library tomorrow for details.

I have a student number etc

What link do you use to log in to use it?

?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

Click on the link in that list, in off campus access, to wherever you think your resource would be. You'll be taken to a new screen, where you input your name, and college login (C00 etc...) and submit.

Click on the link in that list, in off campus access, to wherever you think your resource would be. You'll be taken to a new screen, where you input your name, and college login (C00 etc...) and submit.

I should have looked harder, thanks a million mate

• Advertisement
Advertisement