Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soul Selling, Hollywood, and The price of Fame

• 04-06-2010 1:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭

Whats really behind the smiles, the make-up, the glitter and glamour in Hollywood and fame.

Some of the industry’s biggest stars, including Dave Chappelle, Michael Jackson and Bob Dylan, have hinted at the true nature of the business in their own words. Here are some of my findings.
    leadinsiders.jpg

Throughout my articles, I discuss many dark aspects of the entertainment industry. Some of these aspects are so awful and improbable to the average reader that they become hard to believe, especially when the information comes from an anonymous blogger such as myself. Some actual celebrities have however gone on record with some truths on the industry. Those rare outbreaks are rarely publicized but, they are available online. So, for this article, I’m letting the insiders do the talking. Who is better placed to talk about the entertainment business than the entertainers themselves, those who have experienced first hand all facets of the business?
    Although most artists will not use the terms “mind control” or “occult initiation,” they are explaining, in their own words, the strange realities they are witnessing. These are some videos I’ve found. I hope they’ll work for everyone.
    Warning: Some of these videos are disturbing or contain foul language.
    Dave Chappelle

dave-chappelle2.jpg
    This stand-up comedian, screenwriter, producer and actor is most famous for creating Chappelle’s Show, a ground-breaking sketch comedy television series which ran on Comedy Central until 2006. The DVD set is currently the all-time best-selling DVD for a television show, having sold more than three million copies. Its early success prompted Viacom (Comedy Central’s parent company) to offer Chappelle a $55 million contract for the production of two more seasons of Chappelle’s Show. The production of season 3 was extremely difficult, however, as Chappelle did not like the direction the show was taking. He even referred to it as being “socially irresponsible.” Chappelle also had troubles coping with the pressure coming from network executives to compromise and dumb-down his show.
    On May 2005, Chappelle abruptly left the production of season 3 of the show and traveled to Africa. A media frenzy ensued, fueled by speculation and rumors of Chappelle “going crazy” and being on drugs. Upon his return, Chappelle was interviewed on Inside the Actors Studio in December 2005. He discussed many subjects, including his reasons for leaving for Africa. In this next portion of the interview, Chappelle describes in a very vivid matter the “sick” nature of Hollywood.

Keep in mind the portion of the interview where Chappelle talks about Mariah Carey and her losing her mind. She and her “handler” Tommy Mottola will again be mentioned by another fairly known celebrity later in this article.
    In an interview with Oprah, Dave Chappelle shares his own theory concerning black comedians being forced to cross-dress at one point or another during their career. The following video compares Chappelle’s story with 2Pac during the filming of Poetic Justice.

Selling One’s Soul to the Devil
    “Selling one’s soul” can be defined as allowing one’s integrity, values and moral code to be defiled in order to obtain riches and success. Considering the occult aspect of the industry, “selling one’s soul” can take a more literal meaning, as there exist actual ritualistic initiations and obscure secret societies working in the shadows. Some artists, who have been more or less in contact with that darker side of Hollywood, have spoken on the subject in their own words.
    In the next video, model and actress Melyssa Ford discusses the price of fame in Hollywood.

In the next video, singing legend Bob Dylan explains on 60 Minutes the reason for his longevity in the music business.

What is Katy Perry referring to in this next video? Is “selling one’s soul to the Devil” the folksy way to say I’ve been initiated into the Illuminati industry?

Michael Jackson

michael-jackson-london-e1275271292857.jpg
    Who better than the King of Pop to speak the truth about the music industry? I’ve been asked numerous times about Jackson’s involvement in the Illuminati industry and the causes of his death. I’ve never attempted to write an article on the subject, as his career was incredibly long and filled with astounding events and requires more than just a summary survey.
    What is obvious, however, is that MJ, in his last years, was becoming increasingly outspoken on the shady dealings of the music industry. Indeed, it seems the man who was the ultimate Illuminati slave was attempting to break free. In June 2002, Michael Jackson, gave an unexpected speech about the dark side of the entertainment business.

Jackson directly points to Tommy Mottola, the ex-president of Sony Music and the ex-husband of Mariah Carey, who was less her husband than an actual mind control handler. Did “the Devil” get back at MJ for speaking the truth?
    mjthisisit.jpg
    Is there a symbol of MJ’s ritual sacrifice on the omniously titled “This Is It” released by… Sony?

Monarch Programming Caught on Tape

Sometimes without even knowing it, celebrities expose the ugly side of the entertainment industry through their actions. I have discussed in numerous articles the existence of mind control in entertainment industry and its symbolism in popular art, and people have asked me if the artists I discuss are actual mind control victims or if they are just performing art that incorporates mind control symbolism. It is obviously difficult to determine which celebrities are actual victims of monarch programming but some rare footage has appeared showing some celebrities switching mind-control “alters” or personalities. Those videos are quite a disturbing display, but reflect the unfortunate reality of the mass entertainment industry.
    Anna Nicole Smith

annanicolepeta.jpg
    In the next video, model and actress Anna Nicole Smith is filmed while one of her Monarch alters is switched on. In this disturbing home video, filmed by her handler Howard K. Stern, Anna-Nicole is completely dissociated and child-like. Media outlets claimed Anna Nicole was under the influence of drugs during the taping of the video, which was probably the case. Drugs alone cannot explain her state of mind, however, as there are obvious symptoms of profound psychological trauma.

Anna-Nicole Smith has clearly an “alter” personality switched on who firmly believe that a doll is actually a real baby. The clown makeup (probably ordered by Stern himself to give the video more impact), reinforces the concept of alter personality in a sick display of manipulation by a handler. Notice in this CNN report that Geraldo refers to Smith as being “in character,” another term to explain an alter personality.
    This video only reports one of the many bizarre events toward the end of Anna Nicole Smith’s life. Her entourage and environment was totally foul. It is not a coincidence Smith often posed as Marilyn Monroe during her career: Monroe was the original “mind controlled” sex-symbol.
    Looking at the circumstances surrounding the death of her 20-year-old son Daniel in 2006, we can find another example of the trauma-based mind control Anna Nicole was subjected to. The death indeed appears to be a ritual sacrifice. Daniel died in Anna Nicole’s hospital room, right in front of her, only three days after she gave birth to her third baby. Here’s how the authorities described Daniel’s death.
    “It would appear from our report that the mother had gotten up, saw him in the chair and he appeared to be sound asleep. She tried to wake him up, he was unresponsive, and she sounded the alarm.”
    - Source
    After witnessing the miracle of birth, Anna was forced to witness the death of her son in her own room. Daniel death was later attributed to the “presence of three types of prescription drugs in his system” and was considered “suspicious”. The event caused a violent trauma in Anna Nicole, and reports say she was then heavily sedated. She then dissociated from reality (the goal of Monarch mind control programming) and even lost memory of the event.
    “The devastation and grief over Daniel’s sudden death coupled with the sedation has been so extreme that Anna Nicole experienced memory loss of the event,” attorney Michael Scott said.
    - Source
    This is just an example of the disturbing events surrounding Anna-Nicole Smith’s life. Many more details could be discussed in a later article perhaps.

Britney Spears
    vintage-britney-spears-hair-e1275493546305.jpg
    In this 2003 interview with Diane Sawyer, Britney seems to momentarily switch alters in what seems to be a “mind control glitch”.

The episode of her breaking down and shaving her head might have been an attempt to break free from her mind control manipulation. Reality is indeed WAY stranger than fiction.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=3925

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,954 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

That Britney thing is one of the strangest things I've ever seen...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

Awesome post.
    Pretty much what i would like to say but never put the effort you have in.
    I can totally agree with all of that and more with regards to handlers and mind control.
    Its sad the only real home now for this stuff to be disscussed seems to be conspiracy theory forums and blogs.
    Lennon honor does some good videos on Rhianna and Micheal Jackson aswell which shows the darker side of mind control and subliminal suggestion.
    I think his video on the song "Beat it" really showed me how to look at things in another light.Some may say its teaching people to imagine up new realities but really this can only be considered true when no circumstantial evidence or intent is apparent and even then who knows.

Your going to have to trust my word that with an open mind and some patience for the way in which its presented you will appreciate alot more the work and detail that goes into music videos.Its better to watch all of the production or the meaning will be lost on you.
    Full version http://www.lenonhonorfilms.com/WhatLiesInPlainSight.html

Youtube down below but recently heard part 6 missing.
    What Lies In Plain Sight part 1 of 7

Part 2 of 7

I dont want to make another massive post and possibly disrupt the flow of the thread,so il post links for part 3 and if anyone wants to watch all of that video they can follow the links.Btw there are a few layers to this analysis and you wont really understand how he comes to the final part if you havent fully understood the rest of it.
    Part 3 of 7
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSa5RQMgX2c&feature=related

To those that have watched all of it i would like to refer you back to the Dave Chapelle comments on cross dressing and im sure there are many more examples in the entertainment industry of people being exploited for greed and social engineering in my own personal oppinion.

I had never researched anything on Anne Nicole Smith.It was very sad to see the poor woman being totally abused infront of a 9 year old child.
    Obvious monarch programming with the child like state.If anyone would like to know more about child like states,
    Derren Brown also takes a young woman maybe in her early twenties and using nlp style hypnosis creates a child like state which is used to influence the subject and cause her to kill a cat by pushing a button.Now the cat obviously doesnt die but she honestly believes she is killing the cat yet she cannot stop because she is under extreme suggestion and i would say mind control.
    My point is that it has been found long ago by experimenting on children that a child like state is one of the most effective ways of creating a split personality(especially the more traumatic the experience) for the purposes of hidden control/suggestion with triggers which would be anchored at this time.
    Derren Brown uses ALOT of bombardment to create the child like state.
    He gives her some orange to drink even though he has tea(hinting her status in that social situation),He gets her to draw with a crayon like a child might do to occupy themselves.Anyway about 16:48 the main anchor/trigger for execution of these suggestions is the clicking of his pen when he says the word mischievous.This clicking carries on as he implants ideas and suggestions via words gestures and the enviornment around the girl.
    Just before 18:14 he snaps her out of that child like state by banging the table(watch her facial expression closely) and doesnt click the trigger to activate it until he goes to leave the room just after 18:28 mins in.Spot the trigger anyone? :)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDwe_PNrACI&has_verified=1
    This is a very very mild example of creating a split personality albeit for a temporary period i dont know the long term effects that might have on a person especially considering alot of peoples pasts are very different and you just dont know what faculties your crossing into with that persons memories.
    Around 13 mins onwards is where the push the button "gag" starts after her preparation was done.
    Pardon the ads its bloody tedious but i think for the insights given its worth it this time.

This post turned out long as ussual and i was only getting started :p
    I just wanted to bring up some more evidence that this monarch programming and behind the scenes conspiracy stuff is not just made up fan fiction.
    These principals of mind control are well documented and if you just research you will learn so much about the mind and will probably start to see the world in a whole new light....

Just dont fall down the rabbit hole.This really is just brushing the surface of whats actually going on with regards hollywood,music,cults,mind control,child abuse,hollywood pedophillia and suggestions of. etc etc.

Great topic TalkieWalkie id also like to read your blog if you have one on these topics.
    It might be good also to clarify for me please the angle or angles you wish to take with this thread.I do realise i focus on the mind and all that jazz and maybe its more the hollywood corperations your trying to discuss in this thread.I dont want to steer it off coarse in any way.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

Its a phenomenally tough industry. I work in it. Often you need to understand that vast amounts of money are being spent because the rewards are so huge, and artistic whimsy allows for so much.

I could show you the rider from Iggy Pop that would boggle your mind to see how surreal things go.

Also (and I'm sure Mahatma Coat will hate this) I was in a position where I edited the last Michael Jackson live performance (world music awards about 2007) I was kept waiting (on the clock) for hours waiting for the man to review the footage. I sat in a room with a half dzoen of his "people" waiting for "Mike" turns out harrods which had been kept open and private for him for several hours. He never bothered to turn up. His performance was a fecking car crash as well.

It's not an industry that requires soul seelling or any drama. It just gets a lil weird. In much the same way some people can have a drink and be fine some people get addicted to the life style.

A good friend works as an artist PA on some massive projects and films and certain actors are down to earth and others are ****ing morons.

Incidently if the NWO needs Kathy Perry I think we're going to be okay.

Simply put these people have no notion of reality and normailty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭TalkieWalkie

Di0genes wrote: »
    Its a phenomenally tough industry..

Oh yes, I know Toto. Dorothy was telling me all about it last night. I completely understand the vast amounts of money you two spent buying a heart for the tinman and courage for the lion. I wish you could show us the rider from iggy pop, just to see how surreal things go.
    (Mahatma) won't like this, but, were you sitting in a room with 12 men ? waiting for MJ to show up ?.. Nightmare, he never showed.. he was shopping in Harrods. (dush)
    I get drunk often, I get a lil wierd, so I was never asked to sell my soul.
    My friend is Louis Walshe's make-up artist, he said Louis is a total pleb dude.
    Incidently if the NWO needs a pleb, that'll be totally fab.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

Oh yes, I know Toto. Dorothy was telling me all about it last night. I completely understand the vast amounts of money you two spent buying a heart for the tinman and courage for the lion. I wish you could show us the rider from iggy pop,

You've read it? The French Wine bit? It's true as is The Paddling Pool of Guinness for the foo fighters.

Exactly so why are you placing any faith in their opinions?

• Advertisement

You've read it? The French Wine bit? It's true as is The Paddling Pool of Guinness for the foo fighters.

Exactly so why are you placing any faith in their opinions?
    I dont think he is placing faith in oppinions as much as pointing out the obvious to those who have eyes,ears and a high functioning brain.
    To think he is placing faith in those peoples oppinions alone would be a little naive i think.It helps to hear it from the horses mouth though.Please dont insinuate i believe horses speak CT's in a common language with myself..thats not what my point was.I say that to make a point lol

• Registered Users Posts: 18,055 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Torakx wrote: »
    Awesome post.
    Pretty much what i would like to say but never put the effort you have in.

Yes it is alot of effort doing a copypasta alright! :rolleyes:

Yes it can be i agree.
    For example anything that takes me longer than 30 mins to write up and copy paste is a long time for a single post.Considering he took 13 mins to edit and i took 15mins (about 30-40 mins for me to write up/copy paste that big ish post) i would say a thanks for the time spent is not foolish so i happily extend it.
    More of interest to me is what you think about all this namloc.
    Would you consider some of these topics here to be possible or true?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

http://rapgenius.com/

http://www.yaledailynews.com/scene/interview/2009/11/13/backstage-ilan-zechory-and-tom-lehman/

@Torax this might interest you in regards to deciphering lyrics I tought I would throw in the Ed Norton bit also
    Any thoughts on why three jewish guys would want to decipher rap lyrics
    Mahbod Moghadam, 19, of Encino, had "put aside the summer for traveling" and couldn't beat Birthright's price. A student at Yale and the son of Iranian immigrants, Moghadam, who had his bar mitzvah at Temple Beth Emet in Burbank, was planning a trip to Israel next year for a research project on Iranian history. Friends warned him that Birthright would try to "brainwash" him in regard to Israel, but he says he found only "sincere, open argument, not brainwashing. The agenda is to allow young, dynamic people to make up their own minds."

Meanwhile, he praised the enormous range of activities, a "sample platter" he didn't think he would have thought to do on his own, and he expects, back in America, to "extend" his Jewish religious life and his support of Israel and Zionism

(Taken from Brown bombers post No172 edward norton thread)

Apologies to TalkieWalkie if this is taking the thread off topic

• Registered Users Posts: 18,055 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Yes it can be i agree.
    For example anything that takes me longer than 30 mins to write up and copy paste is a long time for a single post.Considering he took 13 mins to edit and i took 15mins (about 30-40 mins for me to write up/copy paste that big ish post) i would say a thanks for the time spent is not foolish so i happily extend it.
    More of interest to me is what you think about all this namloc.
    Would you consider some of these topics here to be possible or true?

He could have simply left it as a link instead of doing a big copy pasta and not adding any of his own opinion.

As for the content I think there is alot of putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with 5.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

Ok, so just to recap, the MJ vid, all 7 parts ( part 6 not working ) is about Michael Jackson trying to get everyone ****:confused: and or creating a generation of gays.

enno99 wrote: »
    http://rapgenius.com/

http://www.yaledailynews.com/scene/interview/2009/11/13/backstage-ilan-zechory-and-tom-lehman/

@Torax this might interest you in regards to deciphering lyrics I tought I would throw in the Ed Norton bit also
    Any thoughts on why three jewish guys would want to decipher rap lyrics

(Taken from Brown bombers post No172 edward norton thread)

Apologies to TalkieWalkie if this is taking the thread off topic
    Interesting stuff.Had a look through their lyrics site and kinda got side tracked by this http://s11.acephotos.org/images/orig/6/q/6qimmdg2h5h9dm2q.jpg (maybe not suitable for work enviornment) rofl im a red blooded male after all still young and distracted :P lol i think i found the price for my soul.
    Anyway i had a look at a bit of the eminem lyrics and they seemed to be translating them fairly ok.
    I do rememeber BrownBomber posting that but cant see anything sinister at the moment.It may be the start of a small project to show the decadance in US pop and rap music.I do think Isreal is trying to take down the USA in some ways.I guess depending on how famous and popular these guys and their translations get will decide how suspicious i will be of their motivations, support and ideologies.It might be a way of recruiting people of a like mind to start with lyrics and later progress to an ideology similar to theirs..or maybe that guy Mahbod Moghadam who is the co-founder creates the ideologies.As it seems they relied on him for answers to some lyrics at least.
    Might still be harmless students.Any other takes on that or something i missed while i was oogling that friendly looking lady?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

I could show you the rider from Iggy Pop that would boggle your mind to see how surreal things go.

That rider was written tongue in cheek. Its meant to be a mockery of other acts riders. But I know what you mean about some of them.

Ok, so just to recap, the MJ vid, all 7 parts ( part 6 not working ) is about Michael Jackson trying to get everyone ****:confused: and or creating a generation of gays.

The sad thing is its a really catchy song.Alot of the enjoyment from watching that lenon honor vid was the cool music but when you consider the lyrics and video especially those small things in the background that the conscious wont ussually pick up its kind of off putting or irritating.But i dont mind irritating as long as i know what the story is with it.
    This reminds me of a song by a band called Tool.For years i used to hear this song by them on and off.
    It was so catchy when i first heard it i didnt even know the name of the song.But damn was so good music and tone wise with the vocals.
    The song name turned out to be stinkfist.Could mean alot of things but when i listen now to the lyrics its kinda sick!Also the singer afaik is a satanist in the true sense of the word as its known.He has a belief system etc etc.
    But its rather irritating to hear some of the best songs on these albums or by these bands are the ones that are sexually degrading.I often wonder was that done on purpose.
    Check out lyrics for other pop songs and really think about the suggestions and positive spins put on some nasty stuff.

ps sorry part 6 is missing i hate youtube but basic links dont seem to interest some people.
    http://www.lenonhonorfilms.com/WhatLiesInPlainSight.html this is the full version.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/1004061iggypop2.html
    is that the Iggy pop Rider yer on about? Seems rather reasonable to me I was expectin somethin about all the green M&M's being removed :rolleyes:

Lads Seriously that Lennon Honour stuff is Inerestin, but I think ya kinda have to think of it as a sorta metaphoric thing where he goes to BATsh!t extremes just to make a point, which is why the point is lost to many people;):D

tis an interestintopic tho and it keeps going

CopyPasta is an artform too, takes timeto code in all the youtube links and stuff:D

yes his repeating everything 3 times is very annoying but i figure its done so the point sinks in.Still annoying but i am a patient man annd once i got to the second layer of that the analysis i realised what he was talking about.After that i had a game of trying to figure out what he was going to point out next.
    I think he had a point though with the micheal jackson video.Alot of weird little things in the background goign on.Strange facial expresions and gestures that didnt fit the mainstream supposed theme.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭steelcityblues

Type 'Laurel Canyon' and 'Dave McGowan' into your search engine.

Some interesting reading there!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭steelcityblues

Its a phenomenally tough industry. I work in it. Often you need to understand that vast amounts of money are being spent because the rewards are so huge, and artistic whimsy allows for so much.

Also (and I'm sure Mahatma Coat will hate this) I was in a position where I edited the last Michael Jackson live performance (world music awards about 2007) I was kept waiting (on the clock) for hours waiting for the man to review the footage. I sat in a room with a half dzoen of his "people" waiting for "Mike" turns out harrods which had been kept open and private for him for several hours. He never bothered to turn up. His performance was a fecking car crash as well.

It's not an industry that requires soul seelling or any drama. It just gets a lil weird. In much the same way some people can have a drink and be fine some people get addicted to the life style.

A good friend works as an artist PA on some massive projects and films and certain actors are down to earth and others are ****ing morons.

Incidently if the NWO needs Kathy Perry I think we're going to be okay.

Why do I think you are understating it a bit here? Pretty obvious that recent generations of entertainers are, em, a bit 'different' than those before!

I thought this link might interest some people.
    Its about the music industries occult like ceremonies disguised in shows.
    This article covers madonna playing the priestess and Britney and Christina playing the initiates.
    http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=3825

Taken from the conclusion
    "Although Christina Aguilera’s new work was accused of plagiarism by some pop culture observers, they fail to realize that she is simply following the agenda forced on pop stars. The standardization of the music industry has resulted in different artists exploiting the same symbolism, themes and aesthetics. Superficial differences define each artist, but the content and message of their music stay the same. If some articles on this site appear redundant, it is because of the clear redundancy of the messages communicated by the music industry through the products it promotes. This repetition is an important clue to identify the existence of a alternative agenda in the industry.

The complete transformation of Christina Aguilera for the Bionic album, and her embrace of ALL of the themes discussed in previous articles (including the “one-eye thing”) should send you a clear message. There is an agenda in the music industry and one must fit the mold in order to get promoted as a star. This does not guarantee worldwide success, but it is the only way to get the industry approval needed to obtain it."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

I thought this link might interest some people.
    Its about the music industries occult like ceremonies disguised in shows.
    This article covers madonna playing the priestess and Britney and Christina playing the initiates.
    http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=3825

Taken from the conclusion
    "Although Christina Aguilera’s new work was accused of plagiarism by some pop culture observers, they fail to realize that she is simply following the agenda forced on pop stars. The standardization of the music industry has resulted in different artists exploiting the same symbolism, themes and aesthetics. Superficial differences define each artist, but the content and message of their music stay the same. If some articles on this site appear redundant, it is because of the clear redundancy of the messages communicated by the music industry through the products it promotes. This repetition is an important clue to identify the existence of a alternative agenda in the industry.

The complete transformation of Christina Aguilera for the Bionic album, and her embrace of ALL of the themes discussed in previous articles (including the “one-eye thing”) should send you a clear message. There is an agenda in the music industry and one must fit the mold in order to get promoted as a star. This does not guarantee worldwide success, but it is the only way to get the industry approval needed to obtain it."

I saw that so many of them.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGgYwi0JgxI&feature=related

• Advertisement

Ok so i had heard about Miley Cyrus a few years ago like she was in some kids tv show? Possibly has a twin if im thinking of the right person.
    Anyway i have been waiting for this latest childrens idol to turn into a "woman" by this i mean in the eyes of the US media she has but in my eyes its yet another Idol/role model created to control and guide the next generation into adulthood.
    When i stumbled across this it reminded me so much of this aptly named thread i figured id post it here instead of making a new one.

http://www.boston.com/lifestyle/family/articles/2010/06/24/miley_cyruss_image_switch_gives_parents_pause__and_provides_a_teachable_moment/
    Disney star Miley Cyrus’s transformation from sweet teen to sexpot has come as a shock to many parents, whose children may still idolize the “Hannah Montana’’ icon. Cyrus’s new album, “Can’t Be Tamed,’’ came out Monday, and her latest video casts her as a performer who has more in common with Lady Gaga or Britney Spears than the goofy character that made her famous.The 17-year-old’s skimpy outfits and racy performances at last weekend’s MuchMusic Awards in Toronto left little to the imagination, and a photo of the star in which she may or may not have been wearing underwear caused an uproar on the Internet. Meanwhile, many parents are left wringing their hands, concerned their tweens will want to grow up overnight as well.
    comp__1277325260_8177.jpg

02222008_22kapps.JPG__1277318268_6089.jpg

Pseudo-media occult does a few articles on this girl also.
    http://pseudoccultmedia.blogspot.com/2008/04/miley-cyrus-mind-controlled-disney.html
    mileycyrus478044a566dcbhy0.jpg
    This picture by Vanity Fair has caused much controversy today in the media because she's topless and she's only 15 or something, but I think that's just an excuse to get this picture shown as much as possible. As one astute commenter says on the site I got the pic from "She looks like she's dead..." This, to me was obviously the intention to build her up as a new blood sacrifice. Putting former blood sacrifices on the cover like a Kennedy also adds to this theory in my opinion.

fp9073hannahmontanabestan2.jpg
    The above "Best of Both Worlds" tour poster is, in my opinion symbolic and synchronistic. She is wearing pink in the green section as herself: Miley Cyrus, and in the pink half she is wearing green which is a colour that has been covered extensively by synchromystics. Herself and her alter-personality HannaH (double H symbolism for the synchromystics) are divided by a line of Luciferian light. Her name also resonates duality which in my opinion is synchronistic for mind control as there are dual (or multiple) personalities that are created. hannah is just 'han' with it mirrored creating the 'nah' showing again the mirror/dualism symbolism. The name Montana can be synchronistic for anything that happened there, which I can't really remember much apart from Evil Knievel came from there and the M symbolism. Her hair as Hannah is bleach blonde, her real hair is dark brown this can be synchronistically connected to Freemasonry because of the checker/dark/light symbolism.
    vlcsnap-7936923.jpg
    One place her Best of Both World's tour happened, symbolism overload. Miley Cyrus in infamous 'blood sacrifice' South Park episode.

Another more detailed article.
    http://pseudoccultmedia.blogspot.com/2009/07/cyrus-monarch-gene-pool-and-noah-and.htmland.html
    There is quite alot of pics in this one so i will just leave the link for people to read and browse through.Its a detailed article explains alot but i think sometimes reads too much into some pictures that appear to me to be just coincedence.But for the most part i would agree.

Anyway i would like to point out that many many stars that started out like Miley Cyrus(Disney child turn teen pop idol) have changed their looks to bad ass sexy slutty type looks and the sexier and sluttier they appear the better it seems to hollywood and the music industry.
    Does anyone ever wonder why ALL these girls turn out pretty much the same way.Alot of them even having crazy breakdowns and doing mad things like shaving their heads etc.
    All i can say is its becoming extremely predictable.
    I am not psychic but i can safely say Miley Cyrus will soon be in music videos flashing the same one eye symbolism as lady gaga,Rhianna probably britney does it too.
    Sure maybe they are just growing up and want to look sexy and mature...but is this just a viscious circle of bad role model creates bad role model and spirals down to something like lady gaga?
    To me these young girls have been sold to hollywood long before they had a chance to decide their lifes path.God bless those Disney children,i really mean that.They are probably all heading for a turbulent career of sex drugs and god knows what else behind the scenes.

Just saw another article on her video "cant be tamed"

http://pseudoccultmedia.blogspot.com/2010/05/in-captivity-for-first-time-aves-cyrus.html

Here is a good video about britney,madonna and co relating to mind control and music and movies etc.
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-891321698051955222&q=britney+mind+control&ei=z_UVSN7PLo2QjgLjor3uBA#

Advertisement