Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Frontman Wanted For Dublin Originals Rock/Pop Band

• 20-02-2012 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Looking for a good frontman, talented, committed and ambitious, experience is a plus but no way essential so don't be afraid if you're a rookie. Rhythm guitar skills would be a plus. Aged 18-22.

Influences: Very wide ranging: Foo Fighters, The Killers, The Who, The Beatles, Coldplay, Noel Gallagher, Zeppelin, everyone really.

We're a piano, lead guitar and drummer trio at the moment, got plenty of songs so the burden for writing isn't on you, but more than welcome to contribute. Had to part ways with our old singer after a lot of gigs and exposure.

Want to get gigging again as soon as possible with a view to eventually doing this forever.

Sample tracks can be emailed.

Get in touch. Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 manwitplan

where in dublin you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 22 binge90

manwitplan wrote: »
    where in dublin you based?

Sorry man, should have said, southside near Donnybrook/Ballsbridge. Close enough to CC.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 yogimilo

Hey i'm also based round ballsbridge. I play most band instruments as well as sing. I haven't had as much experience perform singing as i have with instruments, but i record. I drum for a band that busks every sunday but Id prefer to sing and play guitar. heres a link to soundcloud http://soundcloud.com/black-and-white/gentlemen
    have fairly wide range of different styles up if you link on my name. Folk to electronic

Bump.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Skiy

sounds gr8, pm sent

• Advertisement

El bumpo

Bump.

Advertisement