Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 3: Week 4 *Saturday-Thursday*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Shane.C

I have to wait on MadAliG, he can play tomorrow only.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

Damn I hate waiting for games. Still waiting on our first early advance this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Shane.C wrote: »
    I have to wait on MadAliG, he can play tomorrow only.
    I can play you after ten tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭Raoul

matthew8 wrote: »
    Damn I hate waiting for games. Still waiting on our first early advance this year.

We had one in week 1 :(

Yea no prob MadAliG

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

Any chance daflood, berty and the rams/cards will all get their games played today?

Should be a few in the next few weeks, seeing how half the league will be away!!

Anyone know where Berty and daflood are?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

I won't be around until about 1pm tomorrow to advance the league anyways lads.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,636 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Anyone know where Berty and daflood are?

Probably having a life outside boards/madden I would say

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Probably having a life outside boards/madden I would say

Controversial to say the least.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,636 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

adrian522 wrote: »
    Controversial to say the least.

Not really, I'm at a desk all day so generally always have boards on a tab. Some people may have boards blocked in work or work away from a desk and can only access at certain times of the day etc or they just not no bothered hanging around the madden forum waiting for a new post!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Not really, I'm at a desk all day so generally always have boards on a tab. Some people may have boards blocked in work or work away from a desk and can only access at certain times of the day etc or they just not no bothered hanging around the madden forum waiting for a new post!

Yeah, that was meant as a joke !!

adrian522 wrote: »
    Yeah, that was meant as a joke !!

sorry mate.. thought you were being serious! In my defense I was on a plane so i'm blaming dodgy cabin air!

Madalig?

2 mins shane, sorry, got a wedding list to get sorted which is apparantly more important than madden!?!

Don't know what's going on man, everytime i sign into madden it signs me out. I'll try again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

madalig12 wrote: »
    2 mins shane, sorry, got a wedding list to get sorted which is apparantly more important than madden!?!
    Congrats man

madalig12 wrote: »

Man I feel your pain...

"Heli.. we have important wedding stuff to do :mad::mad::mad::mad:"

"Leave me be woman, do you not realise I need to beat the Jags to win the conference and divisional tiebreaker in case at the business end of the season we're tied on games won ratio? "

she never gets it it :pac::pac:

'Ali are you playing that stupid game again?'
    Yes... Im playing the stu.....ITS NOT STUPID!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

Just Daflood left to play the CPU Colts I think?

Should we stick up a Week 5 scheduling thread?

• Advertisement

Did daflood not say he was going away yday?

Yep i think he did.
    He hasnt been online since yesterday morning at 9am.

I'll have a look when I get home.

He said he'd play his CPU game before he went:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=78695261&postcount=12

Grand he hasn't gone away yet so judging by that.

If daflood hasn't played by 10pm could we advance the league so I can play tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭daflood

Yes, sorry guys, I wont get it played. I reckon kick me from the league, coz I dont really have time any more.:(

Sorry gents, it was good while it lasted!!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,724 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

We keep losing good player :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    We keep losing good player :mad:

There'll be no-one left come the end of the summer :pac:

• Advertisement

Why Daflood? Why? :( It's an hour a week :(

Advertisement