Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pics of your stretched ears

• 13-10-2011 8:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭

Hey all

Wondering if we can get a thread goin with pics of peoples stretched ears with jewelery in and jewelery out..

im only at 4mm right now but ill post pics of my own ears if there is any interest in this thread.

ive noticed that since i have started stretching my ears i am always noticing people in town that also have their ears stretched,i never noticed it before i got into it,pretty weird

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Ohh! I like this idea!! Ill get pics up as soon as i can be arsed taking some! At 14mm atm!

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭CyberJuice

Ohh! I like this idea!! Ill get pics up as soon as i can be arsed taking some! At 14mm atm!

14mm nice!

i still havent got a goal size yet,i was thinking 6mm but now im thinking that will be way too small,gonna go to 8mm and see how that looks,then maybe onto 10mm :)

CyberJuice wrote: »
    14mm nice!

i still havent got a goal size yet,i was thinking 6mm but now im thinking that will be way too small,gonna go to 8mm and see how that looks,then maybe onto 10mm :)

I said id stop at 8mm, then 8 led to 10....and now im contemplating going to 16!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

This is what my ears currently look like

9mm with an 8mm tunnel in it

Photo_00003-2.jpg

10mm
    Photo_00004-2.jpg

And for sh*ts and giggles, this is what my ears looked like when I was 15/16

4mm
    519318883a8540595482l.jpg

1mm :P
    519318883a8569705874l.jpg

Lol @ your luscious locks :p:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Lol @ your luscious locks :p:pac:

Did you ever see me with long hair? :p

Did you ever see me with long hair? :p

Never ever!

Never ever!

:eek: This must be remedied!

Brb!

Here's a pic of mine. they're both 14mm so i wont post both!

kypdy.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Dinkel

22mm, same size as the other one.

xlavs1.jpg

• Advertisement

very nice size dinkel and cupcake.lookin forward to gettin tunnels wen im a decent enough size..

is ur face also pierced there dinkel

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Dinkel

very nice size dinkel and cupcake.lookin forward to gettin tunnels wen im a decent enough size..

is ur face also pierced there dinkel

Thanks! I'm considering going for 28mm.

Sort of. I have two dermal anchors, one under each eye, that's what you can see in the picture. I also have a vertical labret piercing, tounge piercing, navel and three more dermal anchors which are in a straight line down my sternum.

Other than that I've got a tattoo that reaches from the shoulder to the hip, and I've tried suspension once.

That's pretty much my background in bodymodification :)

Heading into town later to get some new plugs! Might go up a size, ill decide when I get there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

septum11.jpg

My old 7 mm septum :D

Also have had a 6mm travsverse lobe.

Currently have an 8 and a 6 mm lobe which will be going to 12's before I repierce and stretch transverse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

must be a v old pic of you dude

We need some more pics in here people!!!!!

i thought we would have more interest than this,im a sad panda :(

why??? we've a massive thread with pics of ink and piercings, the only person here with a decent plug collection is will.

ive only been able to find a thread with tatoos in it,wheres the stretched ear pics?

not stretched ear pics, piercing pics. Same thread just not as frequent. Besaides to be fair stretched ears are pretty much the same no matter what, a few different places are stretchable

why??? we've a massive thread with pics of ink and piercings, the only person here with a decent plug collection is will.

Gauge has a savage collection

• Advertisement

Will wrote: »
    Gauge has a savage collection
    The name sounds familliar.....haven't seen her round these parts in a super long time!

a lot of us aren't around as much o.0

Will wrote: »
    a lot of us aren't around as much o.0

I blame that "real life" stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭skywards

Whas that? :pac:

Ewww real life!!

Waiting on my new plugs to arrive, expecting them tomorrow or friday!

What did you order? Details!!

Just ordered some double flared tunnels, plain and simple! I'm stretching up so I can't wait to get them!

At what size is it good to start trying to fit double flaired plugs into my ears..would it be alright putting them into 6mm or 7mm ears

At what size is it good to start trying to fit double flaired plugs into my ears..would it be alright putting them into 6mm or 7mm ears

Make sure they're nice and loose and well healed before attempting. It's not really recommended for anything <10mm

• Advertisement

New 16mm's. Bling!

21kyzqg.jpg

Advertisement