Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online dating questionnaire

• 28-04-2012 11:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi, I am conducting research in the area of online dating as part of my graduate student project.
    I am interested in the experiences of people (men and women) who have had a real life meeting or formed a relationship with someone which started from an online dating site.
    If you have had this experience I would be grateful if you would please answer the questions that follow. http://hfrg.ucc.ie/dating/
    If you have not had this experience but know of others that have I would very much appreciate if you could forward this questionnaire to them.
    It should take about 10 minutes of your time.
    Thank you very much for your participation.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 cla247

The data collection phase has now ended and as a result the online questionnaire has been removed. Thank you.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement