Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Cork Psychic/Fortune Teller

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 summerbaby

Annette is fantastic, I'd definitely recommend you go to her, I've never had someone be able to give such clear and accurate messages. You should google her, she has a website.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 nlm1980

Annette got her predictions all wrong for me. She is a great medium, but I built my hopes on something she said to me and the time frame she gave me has come and gone. What killls me is she was so sure that I thought this cant be wrong....:(

• Registered Users Posts: 3 naughty1

hi
    has anyone got contact details of a fortune teller called stephanie, i think she lives in cork. I heard she's very good!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 summerbaby

Annette may not have been wrong. if she told you that you'd need to do some work on yourself before this could happen she is usually right. I didn't do it the first time i went to her and she was able to tell me that the second time I went. I had to put some energy into myself and spend some time reflecting and putting the past behind me before I could move on. It worked too. I'm in such a happy place in my life now and it's down to her. I just felt healed coming away from her. Definitely never met anyone like her.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

blueboi77 wrote: »
    Has anyone heard or have contact details for a Mrs Alderidge. Any info would be greatfull not quiet sure her location just she is in cork i think skibb or clon

I forwarded on her number to a cousin of mine who's moving house soon and was looking for a bit of clarity and what have you. She lives in Cork so she said she'd give this Mrs Alderidge a chance. She gave her a call recently and set up an appointment with her for last Saturday (four days after ringing her for the appointment). Along came Saturday and the cousin drove from Fermoy, where she lives,down to this area just outside Leap right on the verge of entering Skibbereen. Took her about three hours to get down there. Even then she said she had trouble finding this turning off the main N71 for a place called Drinagh. Kept trying to phone this Mrs Alderidge to clarify the directions and she couldnt get through to her for the first dozen attempts or so. When she found that turning for Drinagh and was poxed as to where to go next,she called Alderidge again and lo and behold, she got hold of her. At that stage she was 20 minutes late but that wouldnt have happened if she had been able to talk to Alderidge to begin with. So she finally got her on the phone.

And what did Alderidge tell her? 'I'm busy. I've got people here and Im working,so Im afraid you can't come.' Cousin says,'I'm sorry Im late but I had difficulty finding where to go. I tried ringing you for help numerous times but there was no answer.' And yer wan had said for her to call her on the day for further directions after she had came to the turning for Drinagh and all. Alderidge:'Well, there are people here now and I'm working so you can't come to the house.' Cousin:'When you will be available today then?'. Then Alderidge sort of laughs to herself and says that she doesn't think she'll be available at any time later that day (it was around 2pm when the cuz was talkin to her like). So my cousin just hung up on her. She was furious and upset after she had driven all that distance from Fermoy and then she's more or less told to feck away off again by this Mrs Alderidge because it doesnt happen to suit her. Made an appointment and all

Sounds like an inconsiderate b!tch to me based on that. Why bother your hole spending money on petrol and making time and spending energy to drive out to the back and beyonds to visit some auld trout who reneges on the appointment after youve driven all that way??

Nearly fell off my chair when I heard it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 fruitgums

kiwikid wrote: »
    can you PM me on the phone numbers pls.

Also are these in any order?

Hi Im new to this site and I would be grateful if someone could please pm me a number for veronica.

Thank you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 richards6

... what did Alderidge tell her? 'I'm busy. I've got people here and Im working,so Im afraid you can't come.' ...

From my understanding of her working locally, she does blow hot and cold with appointments. However, two personal friends who have sat with her, one by apointment about 15 years ago and the other just happened to be around at hers and was asked 'did she want to know' have found her direct and very relevent to their lives and things that have since occured. She would tend to say no if you ask her for an apointment so I am really surprised that she agreed to one. She does alot of animal welfare and abused animal rehousing - got my dog from them. I believe her to be a compassionate person, but definately a bit odd with people with regards to her 'gift' as she calls it. She is also quite elderly, not that this excuses rude behavior. On the plus side she has an excellent reputation if you get to see her. I believe she does palms mostly.

richards6 wrote: »
    From my understanding of her working locally, she does blow hot and cold with appointments. However, two personal friends who have sat with her, one by apointment about 15 years ago and the other just happened to be around at hers and was asked 'did she want to know' have found her direct and very relevant to their lives and things that have since occured. She would tend to say no if you ask her for an appointment so I am really surprised that she agreed to one. She does a lot of animal welfare and abused animal rehousing - got my dog from them. I believe her to be a compassionate person, but definitely a bit odd with people with regards to her 'gift' as she calls it. She is also quite elderly, not that this excuses rude behavior. On the plus side she has an excellent reputation if you get to see her. I believe she does palms mostly.

Yeah, my cousin was saying that there were a load of dogs barking in the background when she was talking to her over the phone. And yeah, she also said she sounded very elderly but very sharp all the same. She definitely did make an appointment that was agreed on by Alderidge. She said to her that she takes "bookings" for people who want to see her for readings.

I dunno what was behind the rudeness. S'pose it is what it is - just rudeness. Funnily enough, I know three different people who take in abused and/or stray dogs and their liking for people ranks far less than their liking for the dogs. ;)

Funnily enough, I know three different people who take in abused and/or stray dogs and their liking for people ranks far less than their liking for the dogs. ;)

Well she definately likes animals better than people. Maybe if one is sensitive or can read stuff off of people, one stays away? There are also hearsay stories that she has made the appointment, looked at the hand and refused to go any further. This was when I was in school so about 15 years ago or more. But like I said, the two people I know said that she was spot on about whom they were going to meet, children, birth situations etc.

I havent gone to see her becuase I was put off by the off/on approach to appointments. Not good with bad boundaries.

richards6 wrote: »
    Well she definitely likes animals better than people. Maybe if one is sensitive or can read stuff off of people, one stays away?

I know what u mean. My sister would be very like that. She's well able to do the whole sociability charade, so theres no social ineptitude there, and she looks grand, but shes a loner by choice most of the time. Hates any places jammed with strangers, like shopping centres, streets,etc. Gets fierce fcuckn irritable if we're out and about. Shes about as psychic as an asparagus,though.
    There are also hearsay stories that she has made the appointment, looked at the hand and refused to go any further. This was when I was in school so about 15 years ago or more.
    Jesus that would have me worried. I thought those things only happened in movies! I suppose she foresaw traumatic events in the palm of the person and she felt it wasnt her duty to tell the person. Like, it's a given that something sh!tty will happen to almost everyone at some point, and it's part of their life's plan to deal with it (as opposed to evading it) to achieve 'soul growth'. Ive always thought that we aren't supposed to know everything about the future, or even about the universe we live in.

Course there are people (like Mrs Alderidge, by the sounds of things) who know more than all the rest of us poor larks, so it's all relative knowledge-wise. Alderidge probably thinks she knows feck all about the great mysteries, or whatever u want to call it, while other people look on, awestruck at her range of perception and the like. I don't think Mrs Alderidge reads the palm in a literal, logical sense (sloping head line, long island at the age of 27 on the line, blahblahblaaaah) judging by those rumours about her not going any further after seeing something unnerving in the palm. Id say the palm of the person serves as a sort of 'scrying' tool for her (and any other non-hoaxer), allowing her to connect with the 'energy' of the person and the happenings related to that person are sort of 'projected' on to the palm or something. Id say that's what it is.
    But like I said, the two people I know said that she was spot on about whom they were going to meet, children, birth situations etc.

Well that sounds promising.
    I havent gone to see her because I was put off by the off/on approach to appointments. Not good with bad boundaries.

Ya Id be like that myself as well. My cousin is even more stringent though - very 'to the letter' and exact about how things should be. So she was especially p!ssed off that something that should have been cut and dry and straightforward suddenly came to nought. I'd like to have seen her face, heh, heh. :D

• Advertisement

400_F_13388065_3Lx2veq5PfN2mmR336vdUxVneDrOzU9t.jpg

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 Princess J

Hi all,
    Just went to see Annette Singleton last night and found her very good, all she knew about me when I went in was my first name and phone number, but she told me details about my life that there was absolutely no way she could have known - eg, that my current patner had black hair and worked in a scientific background, that i had visitors from overseas coming soon but would have to work while they were here, that i was a teacher of some sort (i work in a preschool), that i was paying off a large bill involving legal proceedings (just got divorced and paying off solicitor).
    She was very nice and down to earth so I was very relaxed. The reading lasted 45 minutes and cost me 50 euro, which I was pleased with. The type of reading she does depends on the person, for me she did tarot, but said she could have just read my energy to learn everything she did about me and my future.
    She has a website if anyone wants to get in touch with her www.annettesingleton.com
    J

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 agnes123

445279.ie wrote: »
    Veronica in Cork. Based in or around Fairhill. I've PM'd you her number
    hi any chance u could send me on the number of the psychic veronica in cork please. i would be very interested in going to her for a reading. thanks a mill =)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 dripsey1

445279.ie wrote: »
    Veronica in Cork. Based in or around Fairhill. I've PM'd you her number

hi could you pm me verioncas number too please?

does anyone know of the psychic/fortune teller madame rose i think she did a few days in a hotel in cork between last october 08 and january 09 shes supposed to be excellent a friend of mine went to her and everything she told her happened even very personal stuff that no one else could have known:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 blueboi77

Hey just said i would share my expierences......

1. Annette singleton is brill very good. Costs 50 euro for about 40 mins. She was very accurate and was an extremely nice person. She used tarot cards.

2. Mary Madison in west cork. Didnt find her good uses stones costs 25 euro. Although some people have found her great.She also talks to spirits that have past

3. Mrs Aldridge costs 20 euro lasts half an hour maybe. She had to be the worst. Went with a friend and basically told us similar stuff also aked questions and related them to cards. She is a very blunt women with alot of dogs.She uses tarot cards and reads palm

Im still looking for a great one if antbody knows one. If anyone has any storys or other fortune tellers please pm me. Also if anyone needs numbers contact me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Oswald

1. Annette singleton is brill very good. Costs 50 euro for about 40 mins. She was very accurate and was an extremely nice person. She used tarot cards.

I checked out Annette Singleton's website and I see she is doing a psychic development course in Oct. It's weekend course and costs 200E. think that's a bit pricy! But think I will sign up for it. Just wondering if anyone has done a course like that before and what they thought of it???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 agnes123

hey!
    just wondering if u could give me a little more information on veronica in blackpool. i would like to go but only if she's worth going to...50euro is very expensive if she is not that good. are her readings accurate? did any of the things she told u happen? on a scale of 1-10? thanks a mill! agnes =)

...Mary Madison in west cork. Didnt find her good uses stones costs 25 euro. Although some people have found her great.She also talks to spirits that have past...

Hi am interested in your experience with Mary Madison. My friend and her husband both went to her - she told them rather specific details about their careers in the future - my friend is taking it as gospel, as she found the experience powerful ( her words) - Any chance of a bit more detail on your experience - why it wasnt good? How did she use the stones with you? Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 suecrot

summerbaby wrote: »
    Annette may not have been wrong. if she told you that you'd need to do some work on yourself before this could happen she is usually right. I didn't do it the first time i went to her and she was able to tell me that the second time I went. I had to put some energy into myself and spend some time reflecting and putting the past behind me before I could move on. It worked too. I'm in such a happy place in my life now and it's down to her. I just felt healed coming away from her. Definitely never met anyone like her.

I agree totally with this...and it's not all about the reading but she actually made me feel better about myself and about the future..I was going through a pretty tough time and she really pointed out good aspects to my life..she's a genuine and lovely woman and I'm looking forward to seeing her again next year already

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Eadie

Hi,

Can anyone PM me Annette's number?? much appreciated!

Beam Me Up wrote: »
    Annette Singleton is BRILLIANT.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 suecrot

Annette has a webpage with all her details on it, just google her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Terry99

Hi!
    I am just new to this board and I would like to ask if anyone knows the fortune teller, that took Tony's:) place behind the hairdresser's off Mary Street? She was born in Scotland of Irish ancestry, I think her name may have been Rosie (not sure). I went to her in Feb'06 and everything she told me came true. Does anyone know her and if so, do they know where she is now.

I have read responses about Louise Kings, would you recommend her?

Thanks

Terry99 wrote: »
    Hi!
    I am just new to this board and I would like to ask if anyone knows the fortune teller, that took Tony's:) place behind the hairdresser's off Mary Street? She was born in Scotland of Irish ancestry, I think her name may have been Rosie (not sure). I went to her in Feb'06 and everything she told me came true. Does anyone know her and if so, do they know where she is now.

I have read responses about Louise Kings, would you recommend her?

Thanks

Wrong thread buddy. This thread is about psychics in Cork, not Dublin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Fefa09

agnes123 wrote: »
    hey!
    just wondering if u could give me a little more information on veronica in blackpool. i would like to go but only if she's worth going to...50euro is very expensive if she is not that good. are her readings accurate? did any of the things she told u happen? on a scale of 1-10? thanks a mill! agnes =)

Hi there,

I went to see Veronica and she was very good. She didnt have a lot to say but everything she said was fairly accurate...said i'd meet my soulmate within 7months and i'd marry him...He just proposed! My friend also went to see her and didnt find her great...thought she was a bit negative and off the mark on a few things. Have you been to see her yet and if so how'd it go?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Dollydaydream

Hey had a reading from Linda - she is based in Dublin and does house visits. www.dublinhealer.com She was wonderful and I felt so relaxed after the reading- I got the angel cards. Different kind of reading - more spiritual than any other one I have had. Going through a rough time at work and she advised me a great deal. Worth a visit......will post again if anything else happens from the reading!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 astridruelon

Hey I'm new in town and I am looking for a good psychic/medium in cork. Contact info for the white witch would be amazing or any kind of direction is good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 lionessIRE

Hello all,

Could somebody pm me with the contact details of Gypsy Rose Lee please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 lionessIRE

Hey I'm new in town and I am looking for a good psychic/medium in cork. Contact info for the white witch would be amazing or any kind of direction is good.
    Ive been to see Annette Singleton, Stephanie in Cobh, the white witch in Cobh and Veronica and I have to say Annette was the best.

You can google her name and get her contact details from her website.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Oswald

lionessIRE wrote: »
    Ive been to see Annette Singleton, Stephanie in Cobh, the white witch in Cobh and Veronica and I have to say Annette was the best.

You can google her name and get her contact details from her website.

Me too Annette is amazing! Don't waste ur time on the white witch. I have annette's number but she has a website. She has an office n Tuckey St so she is very central if ur from Cork city.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Angel33

I am new here on the boards and have enjoyed reading about psychics here in Cork and county. I've heard alot of good things about Annette Singleton also although have never been to her. Some psychics actually don't like to get their name out there so much as the saying goes a psychic is only as good as the last person they did a reading for.
    True words! I went to see Helen Barrett many years ago and it was before her health took a turn as they say. She generalised alot of things and got one thing spot on, which is why I do the work I do today. Has anyone had a reading or a meeting with Heidi Sawyer who is the director of the Institute of Psychic Development? She also wrote a book called "Why My Mother Didn't Want Me To Be Psychic". I would be curious as to what people experienced if they did meet with her.:)

Advertisement