Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fantasy Premier League: Pre-Season Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭RB100

How do you post with pic from the site?

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭jamesozzie

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056706203

The Boards.ie leage code is in there guys

• Registered Users Posts: 10,691 ✭✭✭✭blueser

A very early draft of my team for this season;

bT0OP.png

Exceedingly liable to change(s) before mid August!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Is there any way of kicking someone out of a league that has joined without you wanting them to? I see a suspend player option but will that remove them?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

Paully D wrote: »
    Is there any way of kicking someone out of a league that has joined without you wanting them to? I see a suspend player option but will that remove them?

There was an option last year. I got kicked out of my friends league because I was winning it by a lot :P. You're barred from joining up again until the administrator allows you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Do people have user names in fpl?
    It's asking for a user name but I just enter my email.

RB100 wrote: »
    How do you post with pic from the site showing your team?

little help please?....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

Eathrin wrote: »
    Do people have user names in fpl?
    It's asking for a user name but I just enter my email.

Email at the very start. Then you get to the page for your team and you put in your team name then.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭massdebater

Any new funny team names for this year? I'm going with Real SoSoBad :o but I'm on the lookout for something better

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

RB100 wrote: »
    little help please?....

I suggest downloading a programme called Gyazo. Have a look at the site, tis fairly self-explanatory.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Any new funny team names for this year? I'm going with Real SoSoBad :o but I'm on the lookout for something better

' Don't tread on 'dis '

I just know i'm gonna get so many questions about it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 460 ✭✭Ape X

I've seen a few say they're going with The Dirk Kuyt Rises. Haven't picked a name yet myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Very early draft

XgkgU.png

i can see Chelsea getting off to a great start against Wigan & Reading .

213985.JPG

Team I threw together but most likely will change.

Have 2.5m in bank to spend on Rooney in GW2/3

Also if Pienaar does not move back to Everton he out of there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭grohlisagod

manual_man wrote: »
    ' Don't tread on 'dis '

I just know i'm gonna get so many questions about it...

I was tempted to go for something Don't Tread related but couldn't be arsed in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭doozer16

Stroke City
    Uddersfield
    STD Eindhoven
    Tottenham Hotsplurt
    MK Dongs
    Asshopper Zurich

Take your pick!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Man Chest Hair City

499481f8f53ef5b9f52e36b743003437.png?1342822795

• Registered Users Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭smokingman

Alright lads, great to have it back!
    Looking forward to the great and rubbish advice from here that I helped me out last year. :)

That was the first, of my three years playing, that I took part in this section of boards and I got my highest points of all three as a result...so cheers in advance!

Anyways, moving on...

Naismith for Everton...I have a sneaky feeling he'll be a good choice.
    He's 6.5 and yes, as a Toffee myself, I know full well that our season starts are generally sh|t for the last few years. Last year when we got Jelavic, things started turning around for us. He's the first proper striker who wants to perform we've had for a while and teaming up with Naismith may prove to be a good pairing. Jelavic is priced too high even for me now but Naismith....
    Here's a guy that's coming out of the whole rangers debacle wanting to put it behind him and he's a proven asset so he's going in my team (as of now and before you guys talk me out of it :) )

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,225 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

swoody wrote: »
    Man Chest Hair City

499481f8f53ef5b9f52e36b743003437.png?1342822795

Ok I came up with these at the start of last season after Giggs was in the media but decided against using them. The names were cleared by fpl is being ok for use.

KrulGiggsSinclair
    krulGiggsSidwell

F.C. Kagawamama. thinkin of going with that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

I came up with Super LA Mario Galaxy.
    Proud of it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,834 ✭✭✭Arciphel

I know this team is going to change about 8 million times before kick-off :)

ca5fb43d39c06e349ebacc4a18e58558.png

what do people think about Rodellga for Fulham? will he start? because he is a good goal scorer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭shadowcomplex

Mark Noble or Shaun Maloney for that 5.0m cheap midfielder

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

noble for me

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

Ian Harte netted Readings only goal from a free-kick in their last match. Typical of him. I hope to god Shorey doesn't start ahead of him, it'd be an outrage, FF-wise.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭grohlisagod

Both:cool:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

I'll be the Bad News Bears as usual, it was a bizarre film.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

Looks like Lucas Moura is going to United!!! To anyone who doesn't know him, he's an unbelievable dribbler/player. He'd fit nicely in behind Rooney..... Now what problems could that cause????? Hmmmmm... Oh wait..... don't United already have a new player for that position called Kagawa? :pac:

• Advertisement

FatRat wrote: »
    Looks like Lucas Moura is going to United!!! To anyone who doesn't know him, he's an unbelievable dribbler/player. He'd fit nicely in behind Rooney..... Now what problems could that cause????? Hmmmmm... Oh wait..... don't United already have a new player for that position called Kagawa? :pac:

From what i could see on youtube clips, he spends most of his time on the right wing

What i also found out from research was that the reliable source that is the Daily Mirror broke this story... so i'll be holding on to my hat, just for now

Boy, can he dribble though

Advertisement