Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Anyone know how i could do this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 serenatta

that is very simple, you can paint that on the wall using acrylic colours

Use masking tape to get those clean lines too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Doc

There are a number of ways you could do this. If I was you I would create a large stencil of the image and stick it to the wall using spray mount (spray on glue). Cut out the letters and the eyes too and stick them onto the wall in the correct area. Then using spray paint spray the area black. Remove the stencil and you have the image you are looking for on your wall.

If you have an image that you want to enlarge to cut out for a stencil a good program to use is poster razor it lets you take a small image and enlarge it to poster size which can be printed out at A4 size and stuck together. I have used it for a couple of large pieces I have done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 samcgrath123

Thanks a lot for the advice guys, I'll let you know how it turns out :)

Advertisement