Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how to pay on hardwareversand

• 13-02-2012 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

does anyone know how to pay for goods on this site i am still confused of how to order things

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

does anyone know how to pay for goods on this site i am still confused of how to order things

It's via bank transfer from your current account, not credit card. There's a PayPal option but they charge like 5% of ur total order which is Quite sizeable!

You order and they mail u a docket with the info, and banking 365 it or in the bank, takes a few days to clear and a few days to DHL it to ur place.

Ordered off them about 2 weeks ago :) oh unless u know what ur doing I'd recommend paying the €20 for them to construct it!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Just to add, I ordered on Friday and paid same day using online banking. They received the payment and shipped on Monday, so pretty fast!

mcgovern, was that your first order? I hear the 2nd time is much faster, but for me there was a few days difference (3-4 days for me).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Yes, first order. Though when I say shipped, they sent me an e-mail saying it has shipped, though according to the tracking numbers they gave me, DHL have not actually picked it up yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Pangea

jaykhunter wrote: »
    oh unless u know what ur doing I'd recommend paying the €20 for them to construct it!

Do they offer an option to construct it? :eek:
    Where is that option on the website?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,860 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

Pangea wrote: »
    Do they offer an option to construct it? :eek:
    Where is that option on the website?

Search "zpc" and add it to your basket.
    Works a charm. They build the entire thing for you, and send it to you in one box, and put all spare cables, manuals and any other important things in a separate box (in the same package).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Rikshands

So, don't you have to use the "PC configurator" menu in order to get the pc build from them?

What happen if one of the parts is not compatibile with the motherboard for instance?

I am asking because I've been trying to use the PC configurator but I get an error message when I try move the items to the basket... I think the website is broken.

Thanks.
    Search "zpc" and add it to your basket.
    Works a charm. They build the entire thing for you, and send it to you in one box, and put all spare cables, manuals and any other important things in a separate box (in the same package).

Just created a profile on the site.

The address is a bit confusing. Wouldnt want my PC being shipped to somewhere else!
    This is the format

Street -
    No.-
    ZIP-
    City -
    Country-

Im guessing to put down your local town as the 'No'?
    And your county as the 'City'?
    I usually put down EIRE for postcode.

Here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=76311575

Are you going to pay the €20 to construct the PC?
    Pangea wrote: »
    Just created a profile on the site.

The address is a bit confusing. Wouldnt want my PC being shipped to somewhere else!
    This is the format

Street -
    No.-
    ZIP-
    City -
    Country-

Im guessing to put down your local town as the 'No'?
    And your county as the 'City'?
    I usually put down EIRE for postcode.

Rikshands wrote: »
    Here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=76311575

Are you going to pay the €20 to construct the PC?

Thanks, and yes. :)

Monotype wrote: »
    Title
    Mr

Vorname
    John

Nachname
    Smith

Street
    Main Road Alley

No.

ZIP code
    Leave blank or put in something like REP123 or 0 or n/a or your Dublin post code

City
    Dublin 29

P.O. box
    Leave Blank

Country
    Ireland

If your usual address was:

Mr John Smith
    16 Main Street Alley
    Dublin 29
    Ireland

If you have a town, you could put it on the same line as the street, separated by a comma.

Not too sure about that format either as I have no number and I think the number column is mandatory, maybe If I put the town under 'no' it will be ok?
    Its a bit of a head scratcher. The 'no' column probably shows up then before the street column which would only confuse matters.

My Address

Name
    Townland
    Town
    County
    Country

• Advertisement

Did you use the PC configurator or you just added all the parts to the basket + build service item?

Rikshands wrote: »
    Did you use the PC configurator or you just added all the parts to the basket + build service item?

I haven't paid for anything yet but I will add it to the basket like Flying Irish Man suggested.

I had to do this a few weeks ago - here's how mine went

My address is:
    Apartment Complex
    Street Name
    Dublin 1
    Ireland

and I put in

Adress-Daten

Title : Mr.

Vorname : First Name

Nachname : Surname

Street : Apartment Complex

No. : Apartment #

ZIP code : 01 (for Dublin)

City : Dublin 01

========

Note I left out my street name - this depends if you live in an apartment complex! TBH once you've written Ireland and Dublin and the street you live on, you'll be grand. They get it to Ireland/Dublin and Irish post will know where you live :)

Note I left out my street name - this depends if you live in an apartment complex! TBH once you've written Ireland and Dublin and the street you live on, you'll be grand. They get it to Ireland/Dublin and Irish post will know where you live :)

Not writing Dublin on mine anyway as I live in Donegal :pac:.
    Isn't it DHL that deliver it?
    Not sure what way to write it to be honest.
    Cant afford to leave out any part of my address.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

It doesn't matter what you put in the boxes so long as the person delivering it knows where to deliver it. Once you have Ireland down, it should get to the country, the people in Europe won't care how the rest of the address is laid out.

Put in Donegal as city or even Letterkenny, Donegal or Oiléain Toraigh, Dún na nGall. I'm sure whoever has the package by that stage will be able to figure out where it goes.

If you don't have a house number and have a house name; put that in. It's no harm to double up on information either, if you think it makes it clearer.

An post probably know where you live and if it's someone else, they can track you down. Is there a place for a phone number? Usually the delivery people will ring you up if they get stuck or don't want to deliver huge items when you're not there.

Well ireland's really important; and the town (eg Letterkenny) would be more important than Donegal. Like once it gets to Ireland it's An Post/DHL who'll deliver it. I left out my street name and opted to put the apt complex instead because An Post should know the street that the apt is located in. That said, Dublin addresses are a bit longer.

I bet if you had your - well maybe your parents - name and the city it'd get there :) Like how does your address go?

Street Name
    Town
    County?

Well ireland's really important; and the town (eg Letterkenny) would be more important than Donegal. Like once it gets to Ireland it's An Post/DHL who'll deliver it. I left out my street name and opted to put the apt complex instead because An Post should know the street that the apt is located in. That said, Dublin addresses are a bit longer.

I bet if you had your - well maybe your parents - name and the city it'd get there :) Like how does your address go?

Street Name
    Town
    County?
    My Address is
    Townland ( or Street Name as you Dubs call it :p)
    Town
    County

so
    for example
    Cappry,
    Ballybofey,
    Co. Donegal.

Monotype wrote: »
    It doesn't matter what you put in the boxes so long as the person delivering it knows where to deliver it. Once you have Ireland down, it should get to the country, the people in Europe won't care how the rest of the address is laid out.

Put in Donegal as city or even Letterkenny, Donegal or Oiléain Toraigh, Dún na nGall. I'm sure whoever has the package by that stage will be able to figure out where it goes.

If you don't have a house number and have a house name; put that in. It's no harm to double up on information either, if you think it makes it clearer.

An post probably know where you live and if it's someone else, they can track you down. Is there a place for a phone number? Usually the delivery people will ring you up if they get stuck or don't want to deliver huge items when you're not there.
    Yes there is place for a phone number.

Even if I do put the town and county under City , I still have to fill the 'No' Box as it shows an error if you leave a box blank.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

Sounds like your townland should go in there then.
    Then you could have the town instead of street and Donegal instead of City.

If it's set up so that it has to be a number in there, just put a zero in and put both townland and town in the street box.

Is there any guide on here on how to pay for everything using Hardwareversand?, intend to use banking 365. I presume they give you the details and you add them as a beneficiary and do a bank transfer?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭pockets3d

Once DHL deliver it to ireland is it an post that does the rest or DHL themselves ?

Ok so got an email now from Hardwareversand stating the accounts to pay into.
    On banking 365 is this done via international transfer?

The bank transfer isnt as easy as I hoped for, I dont have some of the details that BOI require.

The following shows up on BOI 365
    * indicates a mandatory field

Payee Name and Address
    Payee Name and Address Details
    Selected Payee Country Germany
    Name
    Address 1
    Address 2
    Address 3
    Payee's Bank Details
    Payee's Bank Details
    International Bank Account Number (IBAN) (International Bank Account Number) This is an international standard for the identification of international bank accounts. An example of a Belgian IBAN, BE6251000754061
    Swift Address (BIC - ALL CAPITALS) Code required to send automated international payments quickly (also known as a bank identifier code - BIC). An example of a Belgian (BIC), GEBABEBB

Bank Name
    This will be determined by the Swift Address

Bank Address 1
    Bank Address 2
    Bank City

From the Order email
    I was given the following fields

Financial institution Deutsche Postbank AG Dortmund
    Remittee: hardwareversand.de GmbH
    Remittee account:
    Bank code:
    Amount:
    Intended purpose:
    for international payment:
    B.I.C. S.W.I.F.T.:
    IBAN No:

Came across this post from jaykhunter, where did you get these details jay?
    Is the order # or the intended purporse # the right one to put in?

Here's what i got to take to the bank

Order No. 150231xxxx (after i ordered on HWVS.ie)
    Intended purpose: V1829865-143xxxx (in the e-mail i got)

Beneficiary Country: Germany
    Beneficiary Name: hardwareversand.de GmbH
    Beneficiary Address 1: Daimlerweg 4,
    Beneficiary Address 2: Registergericht Arnsberg
    Beneficiary Address 3: HRB 5956, 59821 Arnsberg
    International Bank Account Number (IBAN): DE73440100460731239469
    Swift Address (BIC): PBNKDEFF
    Beneficiary Bank Name: DEUTSCHE POSTBANK AG
    Beneficiary Bank Address 1: Deutsche Postbank AG
    Beneficiary Bank City: Dortmund

I just want it done on my side :)

Ok entered the details Jay mentioned in that quote.
    I realised the address was in the email afterall.
    Although it was a bit longer, it says Daimlerweg 4, 59519 Möhnesee
    BOI wouldnt accept the comma so I ended up just leaving out the 595519 Mohnesse part like jaykhunter did.
    Hope it doesnt effect it.

Think I have payee addded now, luckily I already added my mobile phone to the boi site otherwise I would have to wait up to a week for a security code by Post when adding a Payee.

I'm positive you'll be fine - either the order goes through and everything's grand, or it doesn't go through, and u don't lose any money and you just have to try it again. - fyi it's worth noting that i did get a call the next day from the bank confirming that i want to send money to Germany, so you could ask them about the "59519 Möhnesee" to put your mind at ease. I really think everything'll be grand but worst case scenario isn't bad at all :)

With the SWIFT/IBAN and invoice # you're all set, they'll work it out :)

I'm positive you'll be fine - either the order goes through and everything's grand, or it doesn't go through, and u don't lose any money and you just have to try it again. - fyi it's worth noting that i did get a call the next day from the bank confirming that i want to send money to Germany, so you could ask them about the "59519 Möhnesee" to put your mind at ease. I really think everything'll be grand but worst case scenario isn't bad at all :)

With the SWIFT/IBAN and invoice # you're all set, they'll work it out :)

Thanks, I have a bit of a fear that my payment will end up in some other account :pac:

On the actual transfer page now.
    Gives me the following options.

Amount -
    Reason for payment -
    Message on Payee Statement. -

I think I will enter the intended purpose no. and my customer no. and my order no. on the Payee Statement part.
    Doesn't seem to be anywhere else where I can put them?

The German bank details were from the email from HWVS i got after ordering - yours should be something similar (they offered 2 different banks - seems really dodge, doesn't it!)

Anyway i did in from the bank - here's the Interpay slip from BOI :

payment amount €860.42
    interpayplus normal (X)
    write the amount in words
    Germany (X)
    Your Branch Sort code & acc #. Telephone #
    Sender Name (Yours)
    Address (Yours)
    B.I.C. S.W.I.F.T.: PBNKDEFF (yours might be different)
    IBAN No: DE73440100460731239469 (yours might be different)

Beneficiary Name : HARDWAREVERSAND.DE GMBH

Beneficiary Address :Daimlerweg 4, Registergericht Arnsberg, HRB 5956, 59821 Arnsberg

Details of payment : (Your order number)

sign your name and give pin, they stamp it and you're done!

Hope that helps :)

Thanks for that.
    Just did mine via Online 365.
    I know the lazy option!
    Put the Intended purpose no, customer no. and order no. under Payee statement, hope hardwareversand gets that part!
    Hopefully it goes ok!

That's fine bro. tbh these slips aren't just for computer parts, it's a one-size fits all kind of thing -- they look at these things all the time and there's several variations and if you have the intended purpose or order # there, it'll find you and complete the order; they just need the information somewhere!

Relax anyway, and remember that confirmation of the order might take a few days (1 day for some, ~4 days for me)

• Advertisement

That's fine bro. tbh these slips aren't just for computer parts, it's a one-size fits all kind of thing -- they look at these things all the time and there's several variations and if you have the intended purpose or order # there, it'll find you and complete the order; they just need the information somewhere!

Relax anyway, and remember that confirmation of the order might take a few days (1 day for some, ~4 days for me)

Cheers Il try and relax now :cool: and hopefully it all goes smoothly.
    Luckily I am getting it built by them, thanks to your suggestion.

Advertisement