Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rock Sugar?

• 28-02-2012 11:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hey

I'm looking to get some rock sugar to make fake crystal meth for a tv thing. I'm based in dublin and have called a few places so far.
    Anyone any ideas where i'd get this rock sugar??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,663 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

munchies09 wrote: »
    Hey

I'm looking to get some rock sugar to make fake crystal meth for a tv thing. I'm based in dublin and have called a few places so far.
    Anyone any ideas where i'd get this rock sugar??

Look for candy sugar - most supermarkets will have it with the baking stuff or with other sugar.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 munchies09

checked there and couldn't find any

• Registered Users Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭hardCopy

Brewers carbonation drops should look the part if you smash them up. Their just clear boiled sugar drops with no colour or flavouring.

http://www.mybeerandwine.ie/coopers-carbonation-drops-p-199.html

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭Mrs Fox

Asian stores sell rock sugar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

Nearly positive I've seen bags of rock sugar in Jervis Street asian market

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭melatonin

you can get crystal meth on Thomas Street

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

Mix sugar and water into a ridiculously viscous paste, melt it, pour it out ont a tray and let it cool. then smash that ****er up!

Advertisement