Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Darkman2 banned!

• 11-08-2012 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,341 ✭✭✭

I got a bit bored with his forecasts of cold doom last winter, but this seems a bit OTT.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

We don't know what happened (it is a permaban), so keep an eye on this thread below and with any luck he will be back in time for them whiteout Blizzards in September.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056724192

em what?? Darkman2 banned, are yiz messing?? cant see thread saying he was banned

aw sorry just saw the thread above

Seems its a mistake

• Registered Users Posts: 8,341 ✭✭✭cml387

He was too optimistic about the good weather lasting through the weekend.

He essentially banned himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,806 ✭✭✭sparrowcar

Lads I got banned for questioning a MOD in here before... best to keep your opinions to yourselves as per the rules or they'll hunt you down :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,310 ✭✭✭Trogdor

As far as i can he is not banned from the weather forum in particular and none of the weather mods have banned him, I suppose he may have been site-banned by someone else but i do not know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭delw

"Free the Darkman2"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭K_1

He is a very active ( and occasionally contraversial) poster across much of the site, nothing to do with weather!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,280 ✭✭✭✭M.T. Cranium

I had a look at his recent posts and can't see very much there to provoke a ban, suppose there could be a deleted post we can't see, but in any case, Darkman2 is a very valuable member of the weather forum and we all hope this ban is either a mistake or a very brief one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Nabber

Permaban. Most likely a duel account. That's what WildBill was banned for.

Not saying they have duel accounts. But most likely is that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭Redsunset

Lads, a siteban will be dealt with by Admin and is not up for discussion on here In fact it can be deemed as back seat modding which is a breach of site rules. Start threads about the weather please and let the situation unfold on its own. Thank you.
    Closing this.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement