Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Left Luggage Service - City Centre ?

• 13-03-2012 10:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 756 ✭✭✭

Hi, I'm getting an early train to Galway on Saturday (17th March),I'm staying out in Salthill but it will be too early to check-in plus I imagine a bit of hassle with the parade on.

Are there any internet cafes or places in the city centre that offer a left luggage service ?

Cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,553 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

The only one that'd be open early is cara cabs at the bottom of the square just down from train/bus station. Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 756 ✭✭✭Laneyh

Hi

Thanks for your reply. I'll check them out so

• Registered Users Posts: 11,913 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

The internet cafe beside O'Connells pub in Eyre Square used to advertise a left luggage service, not sure if its still going.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,593 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

• Registered Users Posts: 5,371 ✭✭✭Fuinseog

does gobus-citilink have this facility?
    maybe the CIE bus station?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,913 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Fuinseog wrote: »
    None of them have ever had it unless its new with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,593 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Fuinseog wrote: »

As per my link, the train station does. Limited opening hours though.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭galwayfreak

are ya staying in a hotel. the buses aren't that expensive to get one out there and leave ur bag and get bus back in again. i have left my bag loads of times before i check in, in fact one place checked me in but said i couldn't go to the room but they would throw up my bag when it was free .

Advertisement