Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Against The Grain Mark 2

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Food is top notch for what it is, really decent pub grub.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,515 ✭✭✭matrim

Was there last night. Nice place and well worth a visit

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭fobster

So what's the deal with showing your cinema ticket, you get a free beer tasting tray? That's mad deadly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭adamski8

this is a confusing thread, its meant to be about the brewdock (atg mk III) in the ifsc but the black sheep (atg mkII) on capel street keep being mentioned.

afaik the free beerbat for cinema ticket is only in the black sheep and only for their galway bay range

• Registered Users Posts: 14,643 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

was in the Brew Dock this week, first pub in Ireland where I've seen (and drunk) Kölsch, so 2 thumbs up from me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

adamski8 wrote: »
    this is a confusing thread, its meant to be about the brewdock (atg mk III) in the ifsc but the black sheep (atg mkII) on capel street keep being mentioned.
    Yeah I was gonna ask for the mods to change the title of the thread to add in (The Black Sheep) as it's getting a little confusing at this stage.

adamski8 wrote: »
    afaik the free beerbat for cinema ticket is only in the black sheep and only for their galway bay range
    It is just for the Galway Bay range. I tried the beer bat in there when it just opened, all paid for of course, but tbh if I got it again for free I wouldn't bother. I just found all the beers to be quite insipid quite watery affairs.

But on a plus side, I was in there on Friday and the food we had was fantastic. Went for something other than burger and chips and it really was great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Martyn1989

BaZmO* wrote: »

It is just for the Galway Bay range. I tried the beer bat in there when it just opened, all paid for of course, but tbh if I got it again for free I wouldn't bother. I just found all the beers to be quite insipid quite watery affairs.

The porter has greatly improved since the black sheep first opened

Advertisement