Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Mac Developers, Programmers out there

• 03-07-2001 4:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

Any Mac programmers or Developer out there. Give us a shout!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭phobos

Jaysus man,

You're a night person like myself. Listen Trojan, Kayos, or Kharn, do any of ye guys know where we could get this man a copy of Virtual PC (I think that's the name of the Win Emulator for the Mac). He wants to learn C, and there are very few compilers available on the Mac platform. I had a look and only found one.

Are there any Mac programmers on these boards?

;-phobos-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 The Pinky

Relax, I found a great compiler on the net (From Apple themselves actually), it's called MPW and it compiles multiple languages from assembly to C!! I'm cool for the mo' so. Check out the time this one was logged at!!
    C ya

Narf!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭phobos

Dude,

That's the one I mailed to you, isn't it. I didn't send you the binaries, just the links.

There seems to be loads of stuff in developer.apple.com

;-phobos-)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

You can get Codewarrior IDE for the Mac as well. It's actually quite nice.

Advertisement