Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chinese restaurant in waterford

• 16-05-2010 2:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Too many chinese restaurant in town , any good recommend? most important is good service , price is reasonable and GOOD FOOD...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭Laserface

jonny jumbo's. across from the barracks. old skool

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 kehoe1103

never heard this restaurant b4 ,someone told me Uluru r not too bad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭19.5V

kehoe1103 wrote: »
    never heard this restaurant b4 ,someone told me Uluru r not too bad

Why would you say this when you just posted in another thread knowing that this isnt open?

• Registered Users Posts: 24 al20v

Kambo's gets my vote. Its more oriental than chinese.

Kambo Oriental Restaurant
    Restaurants
    Telephone:
    051-870727
    Address:
    Brasscock Centre, Dunmore Road
    Waterford Co. Waterford
    Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭thomasm

Best one in town to my mind is Jade Palace. Never had anything other then lovely food there. Bring clients and family from abroad in and they always rave about it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭Joey leBlanc

ditch the chinese & head straight for Cafe Goa on the Quay (opposite the bus station), it's an Indian & their food is spectacular. U wont be dissapointed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭dayshah

ditch the chinese & head straight for Cafe Goa on the Quay (opposite the bus station), it's an Indian & their food is spectacular. U wont be dissapointed.

I agree with that. I'm a fan of Curry Village on John St too. Both do nice lamb curries.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭Joey leBlanc

dayshah wrote: »
    I agree with that. I'm a fan of Curry Village on John St too. Both do nice lamb curries.

I like lamb.. but have never tried a lamb curry. What are they like? I tend to stick with the vegetarian dishes in Cafe Goa. They are so tasty u don't miss the meat!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭dayshah

I like lamb.. but have never tried a lamb curry. What are they like? I tend to stick with the vegetarian dishes in Cafe Goa. They are so tasty u don't miss the meat!

Café Goa (I feel very sophisticated when I put a fada on café) and Curry Village have similar lamb curries.

The lamb has a bit of 'bite' to it without being tough or chewy. It goes very well with the curry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 traceyjoy

The chinese up over the ulluru is the nicest in the southeast :p mmmm delicious chicken balls!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭Odats

thomasm wrote: »
    Best one in town to my mind is Jade Palace. Never had anything other then lovely food there. Bring clients and family from abroad in and they always rave about it

+1 on the Jade Palace best Chinese restaurant in town by a mile.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭LETS BE AVN IT

Is there any all you can eat restaurants in town?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭south

Is there any all you can eat restaurants in town?

wongsons on high street €20 all you can eat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 kehoe1103

I LOVE this restaurant so so much!!!! my friend brought me to this place last night, I thought is self service buffet. After I tried they're foods ,the sauce r so tasty. The 2 litter chinese girls r so funny :):) Hightly recommend wongsons !!!

Advertisement