Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

automotive electronics course in ireland????

• 13-01-2011 12:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

hi, i am currently doing the adult leaving cert course in cork college of commerce. i have a great interest in automotive electronics and would eventually love to start my own business repairing and modifying performance car electronics. does anybody out there know of any college courses out there that would lead me on to this type of career?

any help would be much appreciated!

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

dit dt007

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 whalemeat27

I am looking to do something like that myself .
    There does not seem too be any one course that only does auto electrics / electronics.

I think the only way is too do a four year apprenticeship in auto electrics

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Oo Bruz3R oO

Hi,I know this is afew months old but was just checking if you ever got further with the auto-electrics? Are you doing a course or get any more info on the whole thing.I want to do this myself and am finding it very hard to get info on courses,etc..

Advertisement