Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friday Nite Tribes - Nethouse + hangover cures

• 08-04-1999 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,686 ✭✭✭

as I say on the tin, Friday Nite Tribes - Nethouse. I am a spent force fiunancially for this monthe after the manchester debacle. Who is up for some lan style messin on friday nite - b4 the quake muppets book all the pc's

Any one know a quick cure for the mother and father of a hangover (er several beers and bottle of vodka) I should know but to say that my brain is melted is understating it.

Also the cure for no sleep for 24 hours - given the fact that I have no time to sleep and do not drink coffee and have no money left.

[IfeellikeIhavediedohhhhhhhhhhhhelp]vagga

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭YuM

Big greasy fry, loads of water & take up coffee....

else
    GOTO pub!

smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,686 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

I have officially started drinking coffee, tastes *yuck* but it seems to be helping a bit.
    [em]vaggabond

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭ChungKing

copious quantitys of coca-cola followed by lots of hairy belches...

clears the gas out of the belly; coffee makes me feel worse after a hang over

or ... go back to the pub smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

You wanna try Shinji's Famous Spoon-Melting Coffee, you do....

Doesn't quite cure a hangover, but when you're dying of caffeine poisoning, the whole hangover thing tends to slip your mind...

smile.gif

Mata ne!
    Rob

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

ya ya that sounds like a good idea ,although I am a Quake2/Tribes muppet, what does that make me? smile.gif.

As for the hangover cure, do what my dad did in his young and restless years:

Its Los Angeles, 1973, and a young Irish man, the worse for alchohol with his mates, decides it would be a bright idea to jump into a swimming pool head first to alievate it. Unfortunately this had the affect of giving him a slight *ahem* mark on his cranium...give it a go and dont call me in the morning smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Hecate (edited 08-04-99).]

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭Brit

Take 1 teaspoon of salt, and dissolve in 3 tablespoons of domestos. Bring to a gentle boil and stir in 2 fruit pastilles and a packet of road grit. Simmer. Meanwhile, chop three Big Issues finely, and allow to soak in a bowl of lukewarm vomit. After 20 minutes, drain, and add to the salt/domestos mixture. Bring to full boil, and stir for 10 minutes. Cover a baking tray in cat fur mixed with laser printer toner and pour the mixture on top. Spinkle with shredded asprin, and finish with a bucket of fish guts.

Now, I know what you're thinking. But, it works. By the time I had found all the ingredients, my hangover had gone! magic! smile.gif

--Brit--

Advertisement