Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheeky fox

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭FANTAPANTS

sum balls on that fox getting that close big f88king shot gun would of stopped it:D:D:D

dicky82 wrote: »

as the proud owner of two well toned rottweilers .

or these

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭dicky82

huh?

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭dicky82

rather than start a new thread for this video i'll put it here. all i'll say is watch it and the part two and tell that you didn't squirm and say ''jaaaaasis'' hahaha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭declan1980

I lost count of the amount if times I thought BANG while watching that first video

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭TriggerPL

declan1980 wrote: »
    I lost count of the amount if times I thought BANG while watching that first video

He brazen enough to take your wife never mind your hens

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭German pointer

FANTAPANTS wrote: »
    sum balls on that fox getting that close big f88king shot gun would of stopped it:D:D:D

At that range he could have got him with a pea shooter;)

At that range he could have got him with a pea shooter;)

could of thrown 1 of my missus burgers at it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭snipe02

could have poked him in the eye with a stick

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭patdahat

jesus id put a BB whistling through him at that distance with pleasure

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 280 ✭✭Mike87

You know what brahs, if I was out shooting and I saw a fox like that Id nearly not shoot him just because hes so ballsy.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Mike87 wrote: »
    You know what brahs, if I was out shooting and I saw a fox like that Id nearly not shoot him just because hes so ballsy.
    was just thinkin that myself if hes tat brave then i wouldn bother hes rare

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭Longranger

Brave my arse! Brazen is more like it. If he comes that close to you then he'll come a lot closer to your chickens, ducks, pups, maybe even your house. Just plug the fcuker.....simples.......:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭snipe02

Longranger wrote: »
    Brave my arse! Brazen is more like it. If he comes that close to you then he'll come a lot closer to your chickens, ducks, pups, maybe even your house. Just plug the fcuker.....simples.......:D
    he could have been hand reared and have no real fear of humans or domestic pets id shoot him all the same if he was after the chickens

• Registered Users Posts: 9,603 ✭✭✭Birdnuts

snipe02 wrote: »
    he could have been hand reared and have no real fear of humans or domestic pets

He's behaviour would suggest it allright - he was a very healthy well fed fox, so he's behaviour had nothing to do with him being starving and/or rabies etc. I wonder did he escape from that lad featured the current Channel 4 show about urban foxes:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Longranger wrote: »
    What ya mean pups a fox wouldn't take a pup would it? Never heard of a fox takin a pup

It happened a mate of mine a couple of years ago. Came through an open kitchen door and grabbed two four week old terrier pups out of the basket! :eek: luckily he saw it happen as he walked in at the right time. The fox dropped them and ran,but didn't make the end of the garden as both mammy and daddy were there at the time:D I know if was stupid to leave the door open but,who would expect that to happen. The brush is hanging in the dog run as a reminder to this day.....

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭good logs...

i did not look at all the video, why did he not just let dog out...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

cheeky ba*tard even took the time off to piss!!!!ohhhh i could just imagine the mossy knockin the sense out of him!!!!:pac:

djflawless wrote: »
    cheeky ba*tard even took the time off to piss!!!!ohhhh i could just imagine the mossy knockin the sense out of him!!!!:pac:

That's for sure dj, I'd love to show him the business end of the ould maverick!:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement