Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Swedish house mafia stabbings (Updated Mod Warning Post #1)

• 07-07-2012 11:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭joe stodge

Just heard fRom a mate there was killings at the Swedish house mafia gig in the pheonix park today. He said he'd heard there was a few stabbings, can anyone conform this?

Mod Warning in Post #1901 (and repeated here for your convenience)

Whatever your opinion of the promoter of this event is, keep it to yourself. There was... unpleasantness last time. If you feel the need to mention them, stick to facts and not opinions.

Mod note 2:
    This video has been posted at about 10 times now - it does not need to be posted again.

Also, whilst I'm at it, the pictures of the two riding and the one with the bird giving a blow-job are from T in The Park, not the Phoenix Park gig on Saturday.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

joe stodge wrote: »
    Just heard fRom a mate there was killings at the Swedish house mafia gig in the pheonix park today. He said he'd heard there was a few stabbings, can anyone conform this?

Purple monkey dishwasher.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Mena

Link to Journal.ie article

7 Stabbing incidents apparently...

Link to Irish times as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

What the hell is wrong with these people?

Thank god no one died.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

We need Oxegen back to soak up the skobe contingent in July.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭Thepredator

Kiera wrote: »

Thank god no one died.

Scumbags + alcohol + drugs = trouble. I've worked at loads of similar events and if it's not stabbings it's people getting their heads kicked in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Remmy

Jesus that is messed up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,920 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Kiera wrote: »

Thank god no one died.

Hard men complex fuelled by alcohol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭saintsaltynuts

Hope these scumbags are caught and seriously dealt with.Knowing our system of punishment though nothing will happen and they will be free to do it again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

2 peoples died from over dose,ive no links just what I heard from security that worked there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,897 ✭✭✭MagicSean

Hope these scumbags are caught and seriously dealt with.Knowing our system of punishment though nothing will happen and they will be free to do it again.

They were probably on bail or temporary release anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭slarkin123

Were there 7 separate incidents or 1 crazy lunatic with a knife

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭BunShopVoyeur

In fairness I'm not surprised....I was going through Chapelizod yesterday at about 3pm and the amount of messy, pissed teenagers roaring insults etc at each other was incredible.

Lot of very dodgy looking scumbags too......you could tell there'd be trouble.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

You just gotta look at the artists playing these events and its obvious its going to attract scumbags and wannabe hardcases.

Unfortunately its a sign of the times and one of the reasons I dont expose myself to any such type of musical gathering

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭samk1

Heard from a paramedic lastnite working at the gig there was 12 stabbing incidents and that was about 11pm !!

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Have a read of some of the reports on this thread: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056688467&page=4

Sounds like great fun all together!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭ Alex Elegant Posy

Meanwhile Gardai in Finglas/Ballymun/Tallaght/Clondalkin & Ballyfermot are reporting an historically quiet night :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Meanwhile Gardai in Finglas/Ballymun/Tallaght/Clondalkin & Ballyfermot are reporting an historically quiet night :D

Why would you draw her on you? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

That the number one reason that I don't go to consorts like this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

If you weren't a ninja id kick your ass:mad::mad::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,029 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

• Advertisement

grindle wrote: »

:confused:

Sweet mother of Jesus, and God bless their poor families :(

(I'm an atheist and don't believe in God and Jesus)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭monkeypants

That's the mafia for you, Swedish House or otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Lemme guess you're on about Dudess? She closed her account.

I've worked probably 40 events of this size before, I'm doubting there were 7 stabbings, maybe 7 people got cut by sharp objects, but I doubt all were stabbings. That's not to say a few of them weren't, but people tend to blow things out of proportion, and it being in a newspaper means nothing anymore, they don't have any more reliable sources than us really.

Remember all the rapes that never took place at oxegen, where everyone knows all the details the morning after, it's a lot like that, usually bullsh1t. I'd loathe to be an MCD promoter, it's their events that get stuff like this, rarely Aiken's. (They do tend to cater for different crowds to be fair though)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

You try and ice 7 muthas at the snoop gig and they all check out of hospital an hour later with minor scratches.

Gangster fail.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

:confused:

It was the fault of culchies too... Maybe.

Nope... Poor Dudley. :(

stovelid wrote: »
    You try and ice 7 muthas at the snoop gig and they all check out of hospital an hour later with minor scratches.

Gangster fail.

We haven't heard reports from the aftershow KNIFE PARTY yet :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Real Life

I've worked probably 40 events of this size before, I'm doubting there were 7 stabbings, maybe 7 people got cut by sharp objects, but I doubt all were stabbings. That's not to say a few of them weren't, but people tend to blow things out of proportion, and it being in a newspaper means nothing anymore, they don't have any more reliable sources than us really.

Remember all the rapes that never took place at oxegen, where everyone knows all the details the morning after, it's a lot like that, usually bullsh1t. I'd loathe to be an MCD promoter, it's their events that get stuff like this, rarely Aiken's. (They do tend to cater for different crowds to be fair though)
    this is true, and for the overdoses aswell, it says in the report its not known if 2 of them were at the gig.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Mak is from the north inner city, he knows it was quiet because he was the only one robbin houses last night :pac: I jest, please don't hurt me Mak..:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement